Epic Perfect World

AngelDawn vs ArtofWar *Real Video*

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
  • Characters: Yuri
Consdiering AoW only post a 1 video lasting 1-2mins anyways Goodfight AoW and we didnt call Warning nor Tempted since Tempted has attacked us. But we werent here to fight with them.

Best Mid Tier Guild to challenge the Top

Offline Nyx

• Support Member
  • ⚜Ivory was here⚜ #Chocolateisbest
Nice video  :)
I've only returned to EPW, so watching these makes me so excited for PK again haha
01.01.2016.♥

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
Nice video  :)
I've only returned to EPW, so watching these makes me so excited for PK again haha

Welcome back to EPW Community & Game.

Offline Raizer

• ArtOFwar
  • I don't act like a Boss.. I'm the Boss
  • Characters: Raizer
  • Faction: ArtOFwar Leader
LOL you recorded when you guys attacked our afk spot before even we make the squads or anything???

GF brah :)

(The real pk ;) )
I don't act like a Boss.. I'm the Boss

ig : www.instagram.com/mo.emmad/

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
^ As i repeat myself.  2min video over one random of one scene yet showed every inch of what happen anyways.....GG AoW 

Offline TeroT

• ArchEnemy
  • Si vis pacem, para bellum
  • Characters: TeroT, Elukka, HughJass
  • Faction: ArchEnemy Leader
Nice video  :)
Welcome back to EPW. Don't get too excited about these types of PK videos though :)

Offline Gosha

• Forum Veteran
Consdiering AoW only post a 1 video lasting 1-2mins anyways Goodfight AoW and we didnt call Warning nor Tempted since Tempted has attacked us. But we werent here to fight with them.

I like your #2 hotkey. I use the same expression irl everytime I look for the good parts of your videos.  

Last Edit: Oct 08, 2015, 11:42 pm by Jessa

Offline Captain

• Captain
  • I'm the hero EPW needs, not the one it deserves
  • Characters: Captain
  • Faction: Defiance
Joke video, bad gameplay, awful music, I think you should try out being a comedian dude, i'd show up to your shows because I know i'd laugh (most likely at you but hey, who doesn't).

I'd say keep it up but... no, just stop. You're a waste of time.
Last Edit: Oct 08, 2015, 11:48 pm by Captain, Reason: GM think it\'s funny to delete comments but no.

eternalagony23

battle of the unknowns 

Kasing

I normally dont trash or anything but , can I ask you a question?
Why are you recording?
I feel you constantly do it only to prove points, make statements, fill out your ego etc... Why don't you just look at others and say good video instead of posting a video in reply every single time? Who cares that you won a part of the pk and who cares theh won the other part? Do it for fun and to share you had fun pking not to prove points and do drama every single time... I watched all your videos, in the past, cause you are a veno and only few venomancers record. Can you at least do it clean so the feew that does it can ***ing look classy... 

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
Why are you recording?
I feel you constantly do it only to prove points, make statements, fill out your ego etc... Why don't you just look at others and say good video instead of posting a video in reply every single time? Who cares that you won a part of the pk and who cares theh won the other part? Do it for fun and to share you had fun pking not to prove points and do drama every single time... I watched all your videos, in the past, cause you are a veno and only few venomancers record. Can you at least do it clean so the feew that does it can ***ing look classy...

I could ask the same question to Most people on why they record and why they want to prove some sort of point in matter. Anyways i hate bringing up past drama or even drama in general.  I started recording due to certain guild who mock us. which conceded to more videos of them.  Which im glad that issue and drama is over same as ArchEnemy.  As much as they down talk or etc not bringing it up I made a video statement. Now i dont do these videos to be better than the guild nor stronger i dont seek it as attempt to get more members to join the guild.

Now for me I mostly do it to have fun enjoy my guild mostly and i always look back at these videos a bit smiling how we manage to work well together and do things together as a guild. That really mainly for it  but as well i rather make fun videos instead of just constant PvP videos.  Now... if i was trying to boost my ego as you remarked.  I would be recording random clips of going to timberfield (foreign pk spot) and killing randoms.  But no its mainly a guild.

Offline Captain

• Captain
  • I'm the hero EPW needs, not the one it deserves
  • Characters: Captain
  • Faction: Defiance

I could ask the same question to Most people on why they record and why they want to prove some sort of point in matter. Anyways i hate bringing up past drama or even drama in general.  I started recording due to certain guild who mock us. which conceded to more videos of them.  Which im glad that issue and drama is over same as ArchEnemy.  As much as they down talk or etc not bringing it up I made a video statement. Now i dont do these videos to be better than the guild nor stronger i dont seek it as attempt to get more members to join the guild.

Now for me I mostly do it to have fun enjoy my guild mostly and i always look back at these videos a bit smiling how we manage to work well together and do things together as a guild. That really mainly for it  but as well i rather make fun videos instead of just constant PvP videos.  Now... if i was trying to boost my ego as you remarked.  I would be recording random clips of going to timberfield (foreign pk spot) and killing randoms.  But no its mainly a guild.
Congratulations, you have found a way to avoid drama: Speak english in a way no one understands what you're saying.

Offline TeroT

• ArchEnemy
  • Si vis pacem, para bellum
  • Characters: TeroT, Elukka, HughJass
  • Faction: ArchEnemy Leader
Why are you recording?
Always a pleasure watching your videos Kasing. Still can't get past the fact your screen resolution is like out of this planet :D I won't comment anything what Yuiri said just wanted to give a big +1 to your comment.

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
Request to be locked 

Thanks

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
Locked per request. 
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.