Epic Perfect World

Epic pw graphic

Kirigayasan

Hello everyone so much still playing epic perfect world and epic pw is an old game. So why not make it beautiful with better graphic ? :tiger-16:

Offline DaJi

• Artisan of Fates
  • Non-Script, Non-Cheat Player.
  • Characters: Topanga, Menily, Iah, Aeriah, cupcakKe, Tenuki
  • Faction: AxeメGroup/Ducks
The game is already going through too much stress when it loads my beauty. It can't handle more. :'(

Clueless Gamer. Seriously Troll. Zero Chill. Full Fun.

Offline KrowMaet

• Old Player
post that suggestion somewhere here http://w2i.wanmei.com/
make sure you post it on chinese. O:-)

Kirigayasan

post that suggestion somewhere here http://w2i.wanmei.com/
make sure you post it on chinese. O:-)
Wow how found forum ? :tiger-18: :tiger-10:

Kirigayasan

Well i mean if gm from epw can do that.  that can be really good and fun ! Cuz game is fun, gameplay is fun, graphic hurt my eyes q.q

Offline Nyx

• Support Member
  • ⚜Ivory was here⚜ #Chocolateisbest
Graphics are completely fine if you turn them to max, just depends if your computer can handle the game then haha
But the general graphics for EPW come from the Chinese 'Perfect World' company, as it is their title. 
So a change into modern graphics, for the game, would be something those guys would have to address  ;)
01.01.2016.♥

Kirigayasan

Graphics are completely fine if you turn them to max, just depends if your computer can handle the game then haha
But the general graphics for EPW come from the Chinese 'Perfect World' company, as it is their title.
So a change into modern graphics, for the game, would be something those guys would have to address  ;)
I'm always maxed setting graphic but i want more new modern graphic for epw ;)

Setting graphic max at 55fps around so strong computer xD

Offline Three

• Nyx stole this <3
  • ☀ Suns stole this too.
  • Faction: Quack
I'm always maxed setting graphic but i want more new modern graphic for epw ;)

Setting graphic max at 55fps around so strong computer xD
There's nothing really EPW GMs can do about improving graphics. Unless chinese developers upgrade the game, it will remain this way, since they are the owners of the original game and files :)

01.01.2016. ♥

LillySatou

Touching the graphics in the way you're requesting requires a complete game re-write to another engine (Angelica isn't strong enough for HD stuffz~.)

Offline exe626

• brb
  • Faction: Xpendable
sure it is, but do you really want to be the one who has to remake all of the textures at a higher resolution? because i don't

the problems you're experiencing, performance wise, have absolutely nothing to do with the graphics, but rather how the client handles dynamic generation and rendering, memory unloading, and highly specific limitations brought on by what they used to build the game

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
if you tell china pw to get new engine for this game and make it real sure go.

icyyuki

The graphic is pretty at max! get better graphic card?  ;)

Kirigayasan

The graphic is pretty at max! get better graphic card? ;)
Nvidia gforce gtx 950 =(

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member

PW is an old game, the best graphics will be in the newer areas.
 I'm sure not going to waste time trying to fix ALL of the really old crappy ones when it will have very little effect, because even if textures were fixed, models will still be blocky.

Quote from: Arashiwf
i remember the fashion

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
if you want good graphics download star wars battlefront pc beta and try playing on ultra

its bootiful