Epic Perfect World

Might Return back to EPW....

Offline ⌘Phoenix

• Characters: Phantom | Phoenix
  • Faction: *Disbanded*Plasma
Hello everyone..Some may no me, and some might not...im thinking about coming back to epw rlly soon when i get a new computer...Has anything changed lately? Any PvP Changed? ^^

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
We have script legalized now.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline ⌘Phoenix

We have script legalized now.
:'( :(

Offline QUITTTTTEEDDD

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: \
Other than more people using script pk still the same and new classes coming out in few months 

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Artifex losing PK's , Tyrants #1, Warning and other "unknown factions" forming the Rebel Alliance

Offline ⌘Phoenix

Artifex losing PK's , Tyrants #1, Warning and other "unknown factions" forming the Rebel Alliance
Arti loses now c: ?? !! goooood!!

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
  • If the ride is more fly, then you must buy.
  • Characters: Manic
  • Faction: ♏ONSTER
Dom can u edit ur avatar so it doesn't gib me epileptic shock? tanx!

Quote from: Agatio on 8/21/2013 at 03:59:55 pm
I spam dartle on demon spark, bitch please

Offline NukE

• No H8!
  • Let's all get along!
  • Characters: xNuKE
  • Faction: Blacklist
Other than more people using script pk still the same and new classes coming out in few months

Totally noob question but what is "script pk"? Is that where people pk but they decide and discuss ahead of time who will win?

Offline Kev

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aladdin Skane Shrowd IIIIIIIIII
  • Faction: Team69
Totally noob question but what is "script pk"? Is that where people pk but they decide and discuss ahead of time who will win?
just LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
you thought it was like an an act in a play LOL?
(unless it was sarcasm or a joke then damn you got me lol)
Script is a program which instantly execute commands for you without the player having to do anything.
Naturally programs do it faster than human hands (So virtually instant)
Primarily used on this game for changing gears quickly to switch from extreme offense to extreme defense  in less than a fraction of a second.
Many complain it has ruined the style of pvp etc etc
Last Edit: Oct 08, 2015, 12:49 am by Halt

Offline NukE

• No H8!
  • Let's all get along!
just LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
you thought it was like an an act in a play LOL?
(unless it was sarcasm or a joke then damn you got me lol)
Script is a program which instantly execute commands for you without the player having to do anything.
Naturally programs do it faster than human hands (So virtually instant)
Primarily used on this game for changing gears quickly to switch from extreme offense to extreme defense  in less than a fraction of a second.
Many complain it has ruined the style of pvp etc etc
LMAO! Yes I thought it was like that. My bad. Hahaha! I haven't played any online games in a long while other than Smite. Btw, is that an avatar of Ullr? xD Back on topic, thanks for explaining to me what script was. I didn't know there was a program that existed that did that. Haha. I feel a like I've been living under a rock now. Lmao!

Offline Kev

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aladdin Skane Shrowd IIIIIIIIII
  • Faction: Team69
LMAO! Yes I thought it was like that. My bad. Hahaha! I haven't played any online games in a long while other than Smite. Btw, is that an avatar of Ullr? xD Back on topic, thanks for explaining to me what script was. I didn't know there was a program that existed that did that. Haha. I feel a like I've been living under a rock now. Lmao!
the picture is of Halt a character in a series i've been reading called Rangers Apprentice. (yes im a nerd lol) 

Offline NukE

• No H8!
  • Let's all get along!
the picture is of Halt a character in a series i've been reading called Rangers Apprentice. (yes im a nerd lol)

Nice! It looks a lot like Ullr in Smite. And Lol who on here isn't a nerd? At least a little bit? xD

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Gear is heavily relied on.
10k EC is nothing and defines you as poor as a starving African child. 
People running around with insta-cast channeling and 3.33 APS.
The defense gear camp is real and players rely on using macros and script to switch their gears and S cards in 1 click of a button. 

eternalagony23

lol 

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Gear is heavily relied on.
10k EC is nothing and defines you as poor as a starving African child.
People running around with insta-cast channeling and 3.33 APS.
The defense gear camp is real and players rely on using macros and script to switch their gears and S cards in 1 click of a button.

nah , 2.86