Epic Perfect World

I AM SO FRUSTRATED ATM

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
+1 can't snipe Chinese because someoneis using the winged mount next to them  and I can't click on them
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
Sometimes, the person will follow you around. And block your entire screen while you're in the middle of mass pk. Trust me..it happened to me. People think its funny to "troll" others by buying obnoxiously huge mounts and standing ontop of them while they're trying to do things. And I know how it feels to have someone annoy the @#$% out of you doing this. It really is annoying and sometimes just unavoidable. Period.

infernchidhu

Can you give an explanation on why is it a problem ?
Whats causing such problems in your gameplay ?
Can't PvP ?
ok, i am targeting player "A" outside SZ, player "B" is bluename, places his fkin huge mount on top of player "A", player belongs to a faction called "C", which has allied 9 other factions, so number of players outside is approaching a very large integer "D" approximately infinity, so i kill 10 players from alliance "E" and try to click on the 11th one which happens to be player "A" but i can't because player "B" is standing right on top of him, and i cant tab because there are "D-10" number of targets around me, who i have to go through before targeting player "A", this is the best way i can explain this.

infernchidhu

OH MY GOD UR A GENIUS MENG PLS AUTOGRAPH MY LEFT BOOB....

infernchidhu

Can't move ?
First of all the "B" is standing ON TOP of "A", i can't make player "B" move because i don't have his account info, the only way i can make player "B" move is travel faster than the speed of light and go back in time when player "B" wasn't standing on top of player "A".

infernchidhu

+1 can't snipe Chinese because someoneis using the winged mount next to them  and I can't click on them
real pkers with positive k/d know the problem +1

infernchidhu

Sometimes, the person will follow you around. And block your entire screen while you're in the middle of mass pk. Trust me..it happened to me. People think its funny to "troll" others by buying obnoxiously huge mounts and standing ontop of them while they're trying to do things. And I know how it feels to have someone annoy the @#$% out of you doing this. It really is annoying and sometimes just unavoidable. Period.
my homie habits explains like grade 1 school teacher, understand my pain guys !!!

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
my homie habits explains like grade 1 school teacher, understand my pain guys !!!
:normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13:

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
+1 bc i hate those fa.ggots who needs huge mounts to show off

heiro

i srsly dont understand if ET is being srs or taking the piss out of soochi rofl

infernchidhu

i srsly dont understand if ET is being srs or taking the piss out of soochi rofl
He is serious lol, you need to understand my homie ET better  :)

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
He is serious lol, you need to understand my homie ET better  :)
"I'd do anything for Selenas"

Offline Royal

• S❤
  • retired drawer / Nea was here❤ / Mana was here too xoxo ❤
  • Faction: Codex mercenary
ET is the most serious person ever dude
Nea: this is proof of my power abuse mwahaha
proof of how noob u are

eternalagony23

+1 this is a problem 

Offline Jinxers

• (▰˘v˘▰)
  • Characters: Jinxers
+1 bc i hate those fa.ggots who needs huge mounts to show off
Was that slur necessary?
Anyway, +1. Shit gets annoying and I don't even PK much.