Epic Perfect World

A List of "Broken" Class Features by Domgrath

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran
Ok so without any drama i wanna give my own opinion, not on the different classes but on what doms problem is with them.
I think u are right at some points. 3.33sins scripting are just broken, mystics with good gears are broken, wiz spark is defenitely broken on HA classes like wb and seeker who dont have higher mdef like wrs for example. Also venos need a nerf atm cause they just got too many immunes.
But i see a difference there. You say wiz doesnt even need spark since how op they are. I think thats wrong and that opinion is based on the class u play. U play aps barb, a class that back then wasnt planned to exist in pwi, at the beginning at least. Even on pwi aps wbs were only used to pve, a playstyle that doesnt need to tank too high damage. Now u playing on a server that actually allows u to build a barb based on aps damage. You even got 3int and u cant really deny that ur damage is extremely high. Even more with demon 3 spark we all know an aps wb can easily take any class down in self buffs.
What you gotta realize is that that build comes with a cost. The cost of being tanky. You cant run around in mix of r8 and dragon gears and expect to be tanky.
What i wanna say is that u are right with some aspects u listed about classes being broken but saying all classes deal too high damage and wiz is too op even without spark is wrong. True, wiz damage is high but u cant really judge it until u are gonna run around with dragon cape, full r8 def and def engraves. Dont expect to tank them with attack engraves, demon culti  and attack cape. Same goes with other classes.
So basically try to accept the cost of ur class before QQing about every1s damage. Thats like if i expect to 3hit wrs with all my def ornas/magic ring im using.
If u are gonna play a DD class accept to be squishy, barbs were never meant to run around in squishy gears.
Pd. And before u gonna say all other DD classes are too tanky, yes thats true. Thats why im saying script sins are broken, mystic in good gears are and venos immunes are...because they are meant to be squishy too. Even wiz are a bit too tanky atm, i agree on that.

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
Ok so without any drama i wanna give my own opinion, not on the different classes but on what doms problem is with them.
I think u are right at some points. 3.33sins scripting are just broken, mystics with good gears are broken, wiz spark is defenitely broken on HA classes like wb and seeker who dont have higher mdef like wrs for example. Also venos need a nerf atm cause they just got too many immunes.
But i see a difference there. You say wiz doesnt even need spark since how op they are. I think thats wrong and that opinion is based on the class u play. U play aps barb, a class that back then wasnt planned to exist in pwi, at the beginning at least. Even on pwi aps wbs were only used to pve, a playstyle that doesnt need to tank too high damage. Now u playing on a server that actually allows u to build a barb based on aps damage. You even got 3int and u cant really deny that ur damage is extremely high. Even more with demon 3 spark we all know an aps wb can easily take any class down in self buffs.
What you gotta realize is that that build comes with a cost. The cost of being tanky. You cant run around in mix of r8 and dragon gears and expect to be tanky.
What i wanna say is that u are right with some aspects u listed about classes being broken but saying all classes deal too high damage and wiz is too op even without spark is wrong. True, wiz damage is high but u cant really judge it until u are gonna run around with dragon cape, full r8 def and def engraves. Dont expect to tank them with attack engraves, demon culti  and attack cape. Same goes with other classes.
So basically try to accept the cost of ur class before QQing about every1s damage. Thats like if i expect to 3hit wrs with all my def ornas/magic ring im using.
If u are gonna play a DD class accept to be squishy, barbs were never meant to run around in squishy gears.
he and many others are also forgetting player skill, even with those skills removed he would still lose due to player who is universies above(aizox, bewitch) outplaying him and ofc class advantage: example this ↓↓↓↓
Don't believe me? Post a video of you beating players like AiZoX, FirsTBlooD, BeWitch, Etc. With all of these class abilities + Macro's?
Last Edit: Oct 05, 2015, 03:07 pm by Maxy

infernchidhu

my list of OPd classes are in this order :
1) demon seeker, too broken needs nerf LMAO
2) sage wizard can reach 99% crit and aoe 1 shot LOOOOOOOOOL
3) demon archer, it reaches such high aps and tanks every class with its extremely high channeling that the largest super computers on planet earth are still used to find the answers ROFLLLL

most under powered class
1) demon venomancer, with a 20% chance to 1 shot any enemy with a 8 sec cooldown isn't just good enough, an aoe 8 sec stun with HF doesn't work either, inbuilt immune, reflect and bramblehood aren't that OPd too, on top of this they run really slow at 15m/s and can drop targets with puffbird and burn 2 sparks, this seems really weak...lets give them a fkin doll which does damage through AD and shet LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, therefore they need a buff, because all this is clearly not enough :)
2) sage assassin, rumor has when PW CN released this class first, there were so many people crying that it formed the river Yangtze, this class can be constantly CC'd with its awful sage tidal, and doesn't get a free second life with deaden nerves, the aps by this class does awful damage, the CoTD modes don't reach high attacks, GoF is not really useful on this class, hence it needs a buff to balance the game :)
Last Edit: Oct 05, 2015, 03:40 pm by Soochi

Offline AuH.s.n

• SnE
  • 80% of success is showing up.
I've played plenty of other servers, Wizards are broken on this server. They weren't elsewhere because the "Spark issue" with fixed as well as there being no defense-camping.

I didn't come here to discuss how things used to be, moreso how things are currently. You can take your "discussion?" elsewhere by all means.  :))
wizards are not broken, they are balanced.
they are good against HA/LA classes, but in the same time can't deal much dmg to other magicers and got problems against them.
each class is good against some classes and weak agasint some other.
i think sin and veno are more op, since they can kill any class.

Just DotA, For Ever, Till The End
I'm Not that Good
Maybe am in F*cking, But not at evrything!
زندگیمو میسازم، اونطوری که میخواهم

heiro

Pd. And before u gonna say all other DD classes are too tanky, yes thats true. Thats why im saying script sins are broken, mystic in good gears are and venos immunes are...because they are meant to be squishy too. Even wiz are a bit too tanky atm, i agree on that.
Tbh, I agree with you in some aspects, I've noticed from our 1v1 that you are extremely tanky, even with BV + wood pot + range and 109 atk lv's you managed to survive + your dmg + chi regen is also very good. So tbh, if barbs went sage instead of demon and dph'd properly it would be alright! I mean I have ripped through the def of certain demon WB's like it was nothing and hiero them w/o effort, however with you it was a lot lot harder. However this is me speaking from an OP sage ea's perspective. Other's might disagree. 

heiro

wizards are not broken, they are balanced.
they are good against HA/LA classes, but in the same time can't deal much dmg to other magicers and got problems against them.
each class is good against some classes and weak agasint some other.
i think sin and veno are more op, since they can kill any class.
I disagree that wiz is broken, It's fine as it is, but I think that spark however is broken as fk! If the person casting it has better ping than you and is insta cast you are pretty much dead unless you can predict it coming and use SOF well in time, but this is not always the case. In the case that this happens they can camp def + spam heal and rely on that hit leap skill and their primary leap skill to be tank. Both should not co exist with each other.

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
my mg with 111 atk lvl can hit +60/70 with spark genie on LA/HA class
its not funny at all , to 1/2 shot someone ..

Offline LeiTo

• Old Player
  • Characters: LeiTo
  • Faction: Tyrants
Not sure what the point, to talk about a video where people will kill BeWitch, AiZoX, 1337...

Try find video or result of fights between best 1v1'er.
Try to know the resuslt of fights between BeWitch, AiZoX, 1337, Apprentice, LeiZo, Vermillion, Ani, Esok.

About Cleric,
A good Mystic like robbert, literally eat me.. He beat BeWitch too.
Mystic should have trouble against sins now, because of macros since sins don't have form restriction to switch gears... Not like Cleric or Veno..
Veno: I generally lost best of 3 against BeWitch, but still won alot of round.

Against sins and wiz it's no-ending fight now.

Rest of class lose. Still hard as fk against BM/Barb/Seeker.

Talking about personnal skills or balance on a game like Perfect World is a bit ridicule..

Problem:

In 1v1: def lvl...
EPW have his customised part of balance. APS class are really overpowered in EPW. AA are forced to use def lvl, there are no other way.. It's not at all about being skilled or good geared or OP class or idk what. You have no choice to tank APS(sins) in EPW. It's def lvl and puri. Never sins was supposed to be r8/r9 and aps. Never. It's EPW customs which force that kind of "def lvl" gameplay.

macro: yes it look dumb to don't use it when it's possible instead of click everywhere like a nerd. But it ruin the game sincerelly. Because the effect is not the same for all.

-----> Def lvl and macro give an awesome avantage to class like Sin/Wiz/Archer which don't have any form restriction to switch gears. Each one can have his opinion but it make a big disavantages for Veno/Cleric/Barb which have form restriction to switch gears. And it's really unfair.

-----> It make a hugh unbalance and sick gameplay between alot of class.

------

About broken class, you can spend all your life trying to balance it. Realise that developper spend a tons of hour to create skills and think about it and their balance. You will always find unbalance between class. But the faster way to make the game more balanced is a change of EPW customs.

If you try to be objective, you will see that the biggest EPW unbalance are from EPW customs.

PS: Sorry for my english, still learning....

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
i just love this guy.... lol
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
my list of OPd classes are in this order :
1) demon seeker, too broken needs nerf LMAO
2) sage wizard can reach 99% crit and aoe 1 shot LOOOOOOOOOL
3) demon archer, it reaches such high aps and tanks every class with its extremely high channeling that the largest super computers on planet earth are still used to find the answers ROFLLLL

most under powered class
1) demon venomancer, with a 20% chance to 1 shot any enemy with a 8 sec cooldown isn't just good enough, an aoe 8 sec stun with HF doesn't work either, inbuilt immune, reflect and bramblehood aren't that OPd too, on top of this they run really slow at 15m/s and can drop targets with puffbird and burn 2 sparks, this seems really weak...lets give them a fkin doll which does damage through AD and shet LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, therefore they need a buff, because all this is clearly not enough :)

2) sage assassin, rumor has when PW CN released this class first, there were so many people crying that it formed the river Yangtze, this class can be constantly CC'd with its awful sage tidal, and doesn't get a free second life with deaden nerves, the aps by this class does awful damage, the CoTD modes don't reach high attacks, GoF is not really useful on this class, hence it needs a buff to balance the game :)
Dude, I swear to god I'm deleting you if you get my class nerf'd OMFG SOOCHI....KoS 5eva.

Offline Monti

• Old Player
Rofl don't listen to domgrath :/

infernchidhu

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
Rofl don't listen to domgrath :/

lets go mass pk today 4x demon wf XDDDD u2 + me + edate, go online KEK
It's a setup. Ok game. Leggo

Offline Monti

• Old Player
[quote author=Habits

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
I read the original post, but almost none after so sorry if I say something that's already said..

95% of these "broken" skills etc have their either downsides or plenty of ways to get around it.

Absorb soul- Evil Ward
Wizards- Soul of Fire.
The "low cooldown" on mystic pet summons- they do shit for damage, and don't do THAT much when you usethatoneskillicantrememberthenameofsorri.

I'm tired and can't remember anything else but point being, everything has its own downside/counter. Every game is gonna have something that lots of people consider "stupid."   :normal-9: