Epic Perfect World

A List of "Broken" Class Features by Domgrath

pikachuchu

You should probably invest the effort you put into making all these tons of useless threads, into getting yourself a real life to occupy the time you apparently have too much of.  :-\

darkfe321

You got way too much free time.

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Venomancer:
  • 0 Physical Defense debuff (20% Chance)
  • Venomancer pets having ability to be godly tanky
  • Feral Concentration Anti-Damage buff
  • Arcane Antinomy (Physical Damage)
  • Chi Burn
  • Low-cooldown Purge
  • Soul Drain (Doll Totem)

Venomancer has the longest list of "broken features" on this list thus far, placing them at the moment #1 on terms of class-overpower.

0PDEF Proc's too much. Simple as that. For a feature so broken that it will render the most tanky players defenseless and allow them to be one-shottable by Arcane Antinomy or Pet damage, it proc's too much. The solution that I can think of is reducing the % chance down to 10%, which would make the skill a lot less helpful in a Veno's PK tactics, this was implemented elsewhere many times and seemed to fix the 0PDEF problem.

Something else that could help balance this would be making Arcane Antinomy Magical Damage instead of Physical.

Veno's have the largest amount of damage-reduction/prevention skills in-game aside from Barbarian.. Including:

Bramble Hood, Blazing Barrier, Feral Concentration.

They can also Purge constantly, making it hard to rebuff mid-fight due to a low-cooldown purge. Chi Burn stealing 2 sparks at the cost of 25 Chi for venomancer also is a huge issue when it comes to fighting a venomancer.

Pet's have too much damage-reduction when built as a CC assistant, and finally Soul Drain. Which will deal raw damage through any immunity status affect.

Veno's have a lot going for them when it comes down to class abilities, which makes them one of the most challenging classes to fight if they know what they're doing.

My rating for Venomancer? Absolutely Disgusting
I love how everything you're complaining about is the entire job of this class. We are made to debuff and be annoying.  :rolleyes:
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
  • Characters: _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
You should probably invest the effort you put into making all these tons of useless threads, into getting yourself a real life to occupy the time you apparently have too much of.  :-\

Coming from someone that got time and care to make montages of games char to use as sign, i think u should use your own advice.

My damage log collection NEW

pikachuchu

Coming from someone that got time and care to make montages of games char to use as sign, i think u should use your own advice.
If only I made it. If you bothered to read, you'd see I credit the person who did.  :police:

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Alright, got done posting video. Came to see what's new.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu
Venomancer:
  • 0 Physical Defense debuff (20% Chance)
  • Venomancer pets having ability to be godly tanky
  • Feral Concentration Anti-Damage buff
  • Arcane Antinomy (Physical Damage)
  • Chi Burn
  • Low-cooldown Purge
  • Soul Drain (Doll Totem)

Venomancer has the longest list of "broken features" on this list thus far, placing them at the moment #1 on terms of class-overpower.

0PDEF Proc's too much. Simple as that. For a feature so broken that it will render the most tanky players defenseless and allow them to be one-shottable by Arcane Antinomy or Pet damage, it proc's too much. The solution that I can think of is reducing the % chance down to 10%, which would make the skill a lot less helpful in a Veno's PK tactics, this was implemented elsewhere many times and seemed to fix the 0PDEF problem.

Something else that could help balance this would be making Arcane Antinomy Magical Damage instead of Physical.

Veno's have the largest amount of damage-reduction/prevention skills in-game aside from Barbarian.. Including:

Bramble Hood, Blazing Barrier, Feral Concentration.

They can also Purge constantly, making it hard to rebuff mid-fight due to a low-cooldown purge. Chi Burn stealing 2 sparks at the cost of 25 Chi for venomancer also is a huge issue when it comes to fighting a venomancer.

Pet's have too much damage-reduction when built as a CC assistant, and finally Soul Drain. Which will deal raw damage through any immunity status affect.

Veno's have a lot going for them when it comes down to class abilities, which makes them one of the most challenging classes to fight if they know what they're doing.

My rating for Venomancer? Absolutely Disgusting
You're a funny guy
What's with you and hating on wfs?
You're an aps barb and if you catch a wf in atk mode=321 dead
And purge is purge for a reason.

Offline Scripter

• Old Player
  • I give 0 ***s and I got 0 chill in me.
  • Characters: AdreAnaline
tl;dr version:

basically the classes that don't represent a threat to wbs are fine/annoying. the rest are disgusting/gross.

you're welcome.

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi

Offline exe626

• brb
  • Faction: Xpendable
thankfully domgrath cannot even speak his own language correctly, let alone get into hex to change how these skills work

Offline Shaymin

• Characters: Shaymin
  • Faction: Artifex
I wish sins don't have tidal cooldowns because y'know... reasons.

Offline Subliminal

• Nightshade
  • We all break the same.
  • Faction: Warning
oh can I add mine?

Wr's- I wish they didnt have magic marrow and all those stuns. They are annoying and hard to fight. And diamond sutra heal op.

Ea's-I wish their rage was cut by 20meters. That way I wouldnt have to chase. I walk slow so it's a pain to chase. Then...THEN they have the nerve to immobilize me and start pewpewpewing me.

WB's-I just dont like em. Too much HP for the non existent PvE bosses they have to tank shave a good 40k off plis k? Oh and take away solid shield and make invoke 399 chi since they get chi back so fast fast!

Assassins-Why they exist? Gm just delete plis. Or remove tide protection detergent please. And take away throat cut.

Seekers- what are those?

Wizards- Fire combo need more water from psys to combat this threat. Until then. Gms nerf it please.. and also do something about that annoying seal they put on me.

Cleric-Sog is my bestie... plz make it a minute long GMs.

Veno- Also my bestie.. purge and redstone O:-)

Psys-GM please take away soul of stunning and soul of silence so I can galeforce in peace in mass w/o being struck by the barney lightning or sealed for 20yrs.. :-X

Mystic-Can we get the purge proc on absoul like china said we would get. I feel since you took away its crit this is only fair. Cuz weak dmg and everyone run around with anti woody on genie. :-[

That is all. :police:

Through conflict comes power. Winds move clouds. Mountains rise from the land. Fire turns water into steam. Ice conducts lightning into thunder--Ancient Nightshade proverb.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran

:normal-43: :normal-43: :normal-43:
you have a good point

working in mcdonals must make you be frustrated about life and game is okey bro it will be okey u just need a hug.