Epic Perfect World

Universe Theory

Offline Noisy

• Hello friends
  • Faction: Artifex / Virtus.Pro
Hmm I think its all started when vp destroyed fnatic 2:0 both maps 16:12 on train and dust2. And one of the universe is where Areashi still think he knows anything about cs and believe in british cs scene to born  ??? 
Virtus.Pro top1 team in CS:GO 2k15

http://prntscr.com/czdv76

Zirkon

what the f u  c  k seby lmao

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Hmm I think its all started when vp destroyed fnatic 2:0 both maps 16:12 on train and dust2. And one of the universe is where Areashi still think he knows anything about cs and believe in british cs scene to born  ???
16-0 rain 1v4 clutch on ct map nice try 4Head

Fnatic on slump = lose to tier 1 teams
VP on normal form = lose to tier 3 aim based team

Edit: http://prntscr.com/8nlbfs get mad brah tsm ftw
Last Edit: Oct 04, 2015, 11:35 am by Not Poland

Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu
what the f u  c  k seby lmao
Go back to your corner Mahi, no one likes you

Offline Dream

• Retired Staff Member
  • Be a voice, not an echo.
  • Characters: Dream ◦ Reality
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Well, basically, scientists have ascertained that several billion years ago our solar system was nothing but a cloud of cold dust particles swirling through empty space.
 They do believe that planet Earth was formed by dust (and indeed also something godlike) , so my point of view is the same as yours, lol.

I like their belief of the beginning of the solar system.
The scientists have a theory called “giant impact hypothesis”, this one is about how the Moon was "created".
It is believed that 4.4 billion years ago, a celestial body (which they named Theia) slammed into Earth and produced the Moon.
But, different scientists, different believes.

:-X
1 /18 /16

Bye, xo.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Well, basically, scientists have ascertained that several billion years ago our solar system was nothing but a cloud of cold dust particles swirling through empty space.
 They do believe that planet Earth was formed by dust (and indeed also something godlike) , so my point of view is the same as yours, lol.

I like their belief of the beginning of the solar system.
The scientists have a theory called “giant impact hypothesis”, this one is about how the Moon was "created".
It is believed that 4.4 billion years ago, a celestial body (which they named Theia) slammed into Earth and produced the Moon.
But, different scientists, different believes.

:-X
This theory of moon formation is true, i was there.

My damage log collection NEW

infernchidhu

This theory of moon formation is true, i was there.
Is that why you pick your nose so often, to remove moondust ? jk i love u mentalista  :-*

Offline Noisy

• Hello friends
16-0 rain 1v4 clutch on ct map nice try 4Head

Fnatic on slump = lose to tier 1 teams
VP on normal form = lose to tier 3 aim based team

Edit: http://prntscr.com/8nlbfs get mad brah tsm ftw
Nice bcus anyone care about random game 7 months ago. Vp top1 this year and if you think otherwise you are just stupid and know nothing about cs scene. Stfu and gms get rid of this retard 

heiro

umm,
1) universe was created by the big bang
2) black holes are not separate universes they are singularities in space time they cannot be separate universes because they emit hawking radiation, that is why it shrinks or evaporates,
3) there are several universes according to string theory caused due to fluctuations which break symmetry
4) life is nothing special, it is an eventuality when a rocky dwarf planet is situated in the "goldilocks" of a suitable star and there are several of those as seen with the Kepler space telescope

talkin bout shet like this on a game forum where nigs be using fire pot on wizard isn't always a good idea L3L
Sorry, God created all, you are wrong! LELO

infernchidhu

Sorry, God created all, you are wrong! LELO
ok pope noel virgina

Zirkon

Go back to your corner Mahi, no one likes you
:normal-9: :normal-9: :normal-9: :normal-9:

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Nice bcus anyone care about random game 7 months ago. Vp top1 this year and if you think otherwise you are just stupid and know nothing about cs scene. Stfu and gms get rid of this retard
how many majors has vp won? hahaha nt gfinity top 4 and top 1 overall yes? idiot logic
Nice try boosted LE
Also it's about to be 3-0 in bo5 vs tsm now

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
there was two star one called HOLY STAR (Female) and another called DARK STAR ( male ), they both sex and create universe , Milky way, Stars , Planets ETC.
my brain crash .. :monkey-27:

Offline Noisy

• Hello friends
how many majors has vp won? hahaha nt gfinity top 4 and top 1 overall yes? idiot logic
Nice try boosted LE
Also it's about to be 3-0 in bo5 vs tsm now
Vp won most of lans this year, only fnatic can get close to us. Why would british w.o any cs scene talk at all  ??? and boosted nerd to global or w.e u got rank? You know even my rank, non stop epw account about poland... u r obsessed with me LOL get off my dick, i guess u r still in love with ur boyfriend so get on his not mine  ;D ;D ;D ;D out of here

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Vp won most of lans this year, only fnatic can get close to us. Why would british w.o any cs scene talk at all  ??? and boosted nerd to global or w.e u got rank? You know even my rank, non stop epw account about poland... u r obsessed with me LOL get off my dick, i guess u r still in love with ur boyfriend so get on his not mine  ;D ;D ;D ;D out of here
idk what you're talking about, it's not the polish flag. idiot doesn't even know what his own flag looks like.
Also LOL even titan rekt vp in gaming paradise