• Faction: Codex mercenary
edate gank too strong  :police:
where's brad  :(
Nea: this is proof of my power abuse mwahaha
proof of how noob u are

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Do you really think Agatio will do this, when he refuses to make dex tome with 30% acc ? rofl

Good point.

This. You either use magic tome for the channelling or vitality tome for the rpd. Also, as he mentioned you can easily switch between the two depending whether you're being targeted or not.

Which is 99% of the time.  :rolleyes:

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
Good point.

Which is 99% of the time.  :rolleyes:
That isn't entirely correct, and doesn't change the fact you should sacrifice something if you want the other. Also, if you're struggling with channelling when in defense gear, try combining rpd and channelling, and use sage magic shell.
Last Edit: Oct 03, 2015, 06:08 pm by Squishy

Angelica

there's something wrong with your positioning if you get targeted all the time, not with the gears

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
there's something wrong with your positioning if you get targeted all the time, not with the gears

No, it's called EP is a main priority in PK. Especially if you're being an EP in small PK.
Being in the air off to the side healing your party isn't bad positioning, lol.

Offline ChicaBomb

• fuck france
  • breadstick
No, it's called EP is a main priority in PK. Especially if you're being an EP in small PK.
i never fly and i never die lmao
when InTake gets ct buff

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
i never fly and i never die lmao
master priest cleric on all games teach me senpai

Offline Chocolate

• Retired Staff Member

Noone wastes time killing an ep, from my experience, especially since most just fly up/run away anyway. Positioning really must be your problem, or hate target. Gear isn't it.

Overall -1

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
Lol.. Also, this was going to be a dead NO from the beginning.

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish

Offline ayimback

• Sup
  • Sup
  • Characters: Muffled
  • Faction: Sup

sig by GM Mist
 avatar (enlarged) by Angela (Squishy)
 forum (full size) avatar by Dominija

Offline Hagal

• Moderated
  • Characters: Hagal
  • Faction: Tyrants
If you want to have faster channel, use The Nightwatch. If you want more defence use the vit tome. You can't have both channeling and defence without having to sacrifice anything  + you can switch between these 2 during pk without any cd anyway, I don't think it's a good suggestion ( my opinion )
   +1

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto
This would make arcanes which have enough damage to kill LA/HA classes without MAG tome never leave VIT tome, hence even more defense to try and get through, and more whining about Def. gears, so nah.
You can't be more greedy than this. Defense camping is problematic enough; don't need another suggestion to make it worse. 
Also, with scripting, it takes 1 click to switch the whole set of gears; don't get why such suggestion still appears nowadays.