Epic Perfect World

Kasing - Artifex Vs Tyrants - Wipe Out

Kasing

Hi guys,

so I have recorded our yesterday Pk, I havnt put it all cause nobody likes to watch 10-14 minutes videos, so I decided to put a bit of hit, hopefully you will enjoy ! :)

As I said in the end of the video, I had struggles with lagging so I miss a LOTS of purges and skills but, sh*t happens, I will come back better and stronger, after all its like my 5th time mass pking so I don't put too much pressure on myself!

Artifex <3

Angelica

for being quite new to mass pk you're doing extremely well
enjoyed the video, seems fun  ^-^

Yuiri needs to watch this and learn how to wf.  :rolleyes:

Good video + music, looked fun, hope things stop being so busy irl so I can come.  :-[ You're doing really well so far.
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

newlove

Nice video didnt see a wf record for awhile hope to see more from you keep it up :)

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
:normal-25: Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaage!

Nice to see you getting better at mass pks, keep at it :pig-48:

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
Please don't purge pets. Otherwise, not too bad, the music was enjoyable too.

Offline LeiTo

• Old Player
  • Characters: LeiTo
  • Faction: Tyrants
Screen resolution ? u_u  :'(

Zirkon

Nice stuff, Was fun morning pk Tyrants

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
i hate that music , idk why '-'
screen resolution ...

Kasing

for being quite new to mass pk you're doing extremely well
enjoyed the video, seems fun  ^-^
Thanks hun, I try to work a lot on doing less fail purges and stuff, I am quite harash on myself, but there are so few venomancer video that I still share my ''progress path'' ^^ Thanks for your positive comment, it is heart warming to know that I dont suck THAT much lol <3 And thanks for the help you gave me <3

:normal-25: Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaage!

Nice to see you getting better at mass pks, keep at it :pig-48:

I wonder cause of who I am sage ;) Thanks for all time you have taken to help me out will never be thankful enough :$ Switching sage has been the best decision I have made in the game seriously... so much fun to play!

Yuiri needs to watch this and learn how to wf.  :rolleyes:

Good video + music, looked fun, hope things stop being so busy irl so I can come.  :-[ You're doing really well so far.

Thank you for your positive comment! :) I have a lot of thing to work on, but if it can helps some sage venos, I am happy :) Thanks again for positive comments :D

Nice video didnt see a wf record for awhile hope to see more from you keep it up :)

Yeah that is the actual reason I started recording a while ago, was looking for videos to learn and could not find any except Zyokunt 1 v 1 video vs Auspicious, so I gave myself the mission to be the annoying veno that post bunch of videos online ahahah
Please don't purge pets. Otherwise, not too bad, the music was enjoyable too.
I know QQ! Shit happens^^ everyone do mistakes, and I jsut think it is funny :) bunch of people just cut them but it is part of my game, I am not pro and will never be so , yeah people will see bunch of fails in my videos :)  thanks for watching :D

Screen resolution ? u_u  :'(
2560X1440 :$

Nice stuff, Was fun morning pk Tyrants

Thanks bro, and yeah was fun :)

i hate that music , idk why '-'
screen resolution ...

I can't please every one ^^

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
entire video i stare at that resolution i didnt even notice the PK

Kasing

entire video i stare at that resolution i didnt even notice the PK
Ahahahha yeah, it was a good christmas gift, I am kind of satisfied ahaha would just need another screen to dual screen but, it is not a ''NEED'' so will wait ;)

Offline TeroT

• ArchEnemy
  • Si vis pacem, para bellum
  • Characters: TeroT, Elukka, HughJass
  • Faction: ArchEnemy Leader
That screen resolution is just insane :D Nice to see someone able to use such resolutions XD Nice video too, didn't like the music but there's always the mute button :P

Offline Medea

• Team J
  • Mana was here ♥♥♥
Glad to see another sage veno out there. :-* You doing good so far. Keep going. ;)
Sadly I missed this pk. Looked really fun.

P.S. While watching I noticed you dont use your grudge strike. Maybe you can try it out next time. Its really nice in mass pk - especially on groups.  :rolleyes:
♥♥♥ Thank you Mari for the beautiful art. ♥♥♥

Kasing

That screen resolution is just insane :D Nice to see someone able to use such resolutions XD Nice video too, didn't like the music but there's always the mute button :P
Ahahah thanks sir, yeah for the music I try to put different kind of stuff so sometimes it is fine others it is not ahaha but will try to make better choice for next one :) thanks for positive comment :D

Glad to see another sage veno out there. :-* You doing good so far. Keep going. ;)
Sadly I missed this pk. Looked really fun.

P.S. While watching I noticed you dont use your grudge strike. Maybe you can try it out next time. Its really nice in mass pk - especially on groups.  :rolleyes:
Thanks hun! I completly agree, should use that WAYYYYY More, will focus on that, thank you for you comment, will reallly help me out :) I really appreciate :D <3