You must be good.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
ea is the suxest class in perfect world epic

Offline BriEsT

• Don
8-9? nah 2-3 maybe but ok, i use aps in mass pk atm cuz lag and freeze, i'm sage and not so fast like demon ea.
Soochi 3 spark ig kill 4-5,doing it for 10 years, i have no say in the matter, but i died 1/20
Soochi doesnt care about surviving he cares about killing and honestly no ea on this server does it better then him ( I dont think he is the best ea but he has 1000000 % effectiveness in mass pk unlike 98% of eas on epic which makes him quite up on the list ) .

heiro

i let the numbers talk for me
BRUH i wanna see that Online time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
  • Characters: Yuri
demon EA with 3 spark has no skill this is why i play insta cast sage ea cuz its extremely skill dependent :police:

Cant believe i just saw that...when 100% of the time i see Soochi Sz hugging and in pk mass/war i see the sparks + Aps with wind shield all the time.... *.* i need to start recording him...
Best Mid Tier Guild to challenge the Top

infernchidhu

Cant believe i just saw that...when 100% of the time i see Soochi Sz hugging and in pk mass/war i see the sparks + Aps with wind shield all the time.... *.* i need to start recording him...
baited
Just wondering why i just about every ea demon now, spark, ig kill lol?
Too much ig supply.

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
That's like saying you can't compare your survivability to anyone else, cause all you do is backstab someone and once they hit you once you faith ig, holy path out of the map. See the logic ? You probably don't but that's already expected. InsertNumberExcuseNow.
Omg just stay quiet.. lol last post was stupid enough from you.
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Omg just stay quiet.. lol last post was stupid enough from you.
Same can be said about everytime you post on this forums.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Same can be said about everytime you post on this forums.
nice englando 7-1