Epic Perfect World

Psy's Stone Smasher

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu
K, i noticed and pointed this out years ago and the answer was "i don't know, keep testing" but seriously, why psy's skill Stone Smasher is the skill with the highest % weapon damage and base damage (400% wep +10k damage) but hits SLIGHTLY  higher or as same as the other skills that have lower wep % and base damage?Not like i ever use that but if it would work properly i would and it would be nice also.
Last Edit: Sept 30, 2015, 08:21 pm by Etheric

Offline badapple504

All Psy skills Jacked up. How Barbs and Sins just cut through our soul of stunning.. Bm Take less damage when we attack them crazy for psy....

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
I noticed this too and I actually took it to testing it vs sandball clash on a sin.

sandball clash - dealing base magic damage plus 300% of weapon damage plus 5475.9
stone smasher - dealing base magic damage plus 400% of weapon damage plus 10253

both crit, sandball 21k, stone smasher 22.5k

just feels like it should have dealt way more considering the difference in both %'s + the extra dmg

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
I think remove spark cost from this would be pretty fun, we would get one more AoE, since stormbringers got 9 AoEs with 10-15 meter range, i dont think would hurt. But whatever

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
If average magic weapon damage is 4600, that's what it's adding... It's pretty simple.  400% is 4x4600, you can do math on your own. 

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
If average magic weapon damage is 4600, that's what it's adding... It's pretty simple.  400% is 4x4600, you can do math on your own.
It's not just that, it's also roughly 5k damage more (according to the description, though I dont know how those scale in the pvp damage), but it should probably hit a tad higher for a 2 spark skill, either way the suggestion to remove the chi cost from it isnt bad either

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
The problem of the skill is not the damage, but useless proc, especially when comparing to wizard's 2spark skills. We can ask devs what have they been smoking when designing Stone Smasher or Red Tide.

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Earth Vector hits more than Stone Smasher...  :-X

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
The problem of the skill is not the damage, but useless proc, especially when comparing to wizard's 2spark skills. We can ask devs what have they been smoking when designing Stone Smasher or Red Tide.
Well, u think like me, since u are the developer of EPW u could reduce the spark need of stone smasher for 1 spark, since u dont smoke while designing stuffs. i suppose

My damage log collection NEW

Offline BarbWired

• Demon Vit Barb
  • Characters: BarbWired
Looooooool  :rolleyes: opium wars back in asia?  :(
~Breaking Metas Daily~