Epic Perfect World

Class Restriction Rings

pikachuchu

People just need to learn that winning a 1v1 means nothing, but then again people think this game is their real life :police:
EPW is love. EPW is life.  :(

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
People just need to learn that winning a 1v1 means nothing, but then again people think this game is their real life :police:
winning 1v1 means nothing? that's the biggest bs invented by players that lack so much skill they cant/dont 1v1
if it means nothing why are 1v1 playoffs hosted daily? with big reward?  :normal-20:
yes cuz killing player in 1v1 is same as killing person irl  :normal-25:

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
winning 1v1 means nothing? that's the biggest bs invented by players that lack so much skill they cant/dont 1v1
if it means nothing why are 1v1 playoffs hosted daily? with big reward?  :normal-20:
yes cuz killing player in 1v1 is same as killing person irl  :normal-25:
Cause people like to sit behind a screen and feed their pixel egos :normal-1:

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
EPW is love. EPW is life.  :(
I agree. :c

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu
Labs bro ive heard now u are the new Toretto of Australia :normal-35: :normal-35:

heiro

Well i read all your comments but this is my list of things to change
1) Mage set bonus change : 15% rpd to 10% rpd +1% crit
2) barb set bonus change : 25 def level > 15 def level + 15% rmd ( rmd works awesome vs genie spark so it will stop the QQ vs mages, while reducing def level makes them more weak vs physical damage who struggle vs barb RELATIVELY )
3) Ascended dragon cape to be made into
a) a cape with 700 vit requisite ( If you are pure magic support EP or pure magic support mystic just imagine how fast the DDs will be dying without being able to camp this cape, so the 100 points in vit you use is nothing. )
4) Archer blessing : -10% ct + 300 acc > 10% ct + 30%-50% acc ( adding 300 accuracy on 17k accuracy is a joke please don't make it seem like that 300 accuracy is something worth even talking about )
5) Endurance +1000% tome at gods giving ( how many people out there are sick of their gear breaking while getting chi on the post or anything ? aps classes will know the pain )
6) Allow more than 1 rank 8 gear per day ( I think this is reasonable, i shouldn't have to wait for server reset for a new piece of gear, i should be able to get it when and as i please ? this will only increase the dama consumption hence boosting server economy. )
7) Psys set bonus 25 def level > 30 def level ( This class is inherently weak in 1v1s and such i feel it needs a boost, those 5 def levels won't affect them when they are in white vodoo camping mode, cuz of diminishing returns on high def level targets. )
8 ) AA dragon first set bonus changed from +30 magic > 130 magic  ( this is to compromise for the 100 vit support classes need to use to be able to use the def cape )[ I AM NOT SURE ABOUT HOW MUCH M ATTACK 100 magic gives so this needs to be tested ]
9) Nerf venomancer pets......for the love of jesus ( TJTbayoneta deals 900 damage, TJTBayoneta's pet deals 15k, i don't get how a class can camp def gear all day tank 300 people hit once and kill with a pet which is tankier than the venomancer )
10) Nerf venomancers again, i know Agatio never really nerfs venomancers, even though it has been requested by the player base for over a year now, the first step would be to decide if venomancer is a DD class or a support class.
 a) If it is a support class, remove 0 def / make pet tankier less DD
 b) If it is a DD class, remove cape, phys ring etc etc / make pet less tankier more DD

This is my essay for the month, pm me ingame about how much i offended you by this post and i ll pretend to give a fk  :police:
i agree with all! especially ea's blessing accuracy stat + wf's! + give ea's 15% rmd too pls

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Basically, people need to get this game wasnt made for 1v1 but for mass pk and team work, that's why class advantage/disadvantage exists here

Also, +1 to everything Soochi said (cant be bothered finding his post to quote him)

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
if it means nothing why are 1v1 playoffs hosted daily? with big reward?  :normal-20:
Nerd.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Yes and winning mass PK means nothing too, your point?

There are different ways of playing this game.

1v1's, Mass PK, 4v4's, Etc. 

Why should something not be considered because it's more prevalent in 1v1's than mass? That doesn't make any sense logically or rationally. In mass PK, you're dead instantaneously the moment a party's assist-attack switches onto you anyways. 1v1 is a more "true" representation of a classes full potential and gear ability than mass, therefore your points are invalid.

On Topic:

Even casters are +1'ing this defense removal, something that was widely controversial when the capes were restricted. 

If you won't remove their defense, nerf their attack. Nerf genie spark to near nonexistence and remove the chance of GOF on R8 Daggers.

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
-1 to ring restriction,  blame scripters, I will like to continue def camping while fighting 3x my numbers ty.

Wiz can't equip def cape anymore though.

I don't care for vit requirement on cape as my veno has always been hybrid vit on this server so nerf there won't affect me.
Do you know how annoying that previous veno nerf was, venos don't need anymore unnecessary nerfs. My pet isn't tankier than me, in fact it dies alot in mass pk.

Venos can't have it all with their pets, there is a reason why my main pet has the skills it has by default, a pet with def buffs has sacrificed 2 available slots that could have been used for CC,  rule the world ( the 2 sec imobolize and also a 30% pet damage increase skill) ,  pounce ( that melee ranged 1 min cd 80% chance stun that really feels like 70% at times ) I still disagree with the nerf if heavy load was to be nerfed atleast make pounce 100% stun but no. I've already adapted to the nerf I'm using more of heavily chi consuming primal skills just to have as good
CC as before and now you want venos nerfed again. Why veno is the class you focus on for nerf still baffles me, while sins are shadow jumping around deleting people from map in less than a sec.

The best all around pet is monkey king and I see alot of venos use pets other than that so I don't know why the qq is so stronk, I've already noticed the reduction in pet cc from enemy venos.
like r8r we reroll our pets, if a pet has good inheritance in attack it will lack in defense, yes there are those with above average attack and decent defense but that took
alot of gold to get that. Even then without the 2 def buffs pet will always be squishy, if you want the best for your veno it is expensive.

There is still qq of venos
Aps monkeys still die to bramble ( another unnecessary nerf ) even more than before for me anyways.
Still I be fighting casters that don't have brain to equip purify spell weps with 2+ def lines that perfectly counter my pets.
All knows how weak veno is out of fox form, that weakness would have been more of a weakness but once again blame scripting.
EA is a class made for mostly mass pk as you already know.
The problem is the multiple gear sets on this server, I do not agree with a class having to be nerfed because of that issue.
rofl thats a lot of butthurt over fixing a bugged cooldown, it was always meant to be 30 seconds as it said in the description, not 15 like it actually was. btw everything u wrote is baloney get good (rofl 3x numbers)

Just disable macros in the game, it should not be difficult for casters to spam skills manually with some practice.

With that, scripters can be easily detected.

Stop messing up the game by coming up with more random ideas. Fix the root cause, which is macro and scripting. It is a loophole, don't pretend that you don't see it.

wtf rofl?

Offline Guess Who

• Old Player
rofl thats a lot of butthurt over fixing a bugged cooldown, it was always meant to be 30 seconds as it said in the description, not 15 like it actually was. btw everything u wrote is baloney get good (rofl 3x numbers)

wtf rofl?
Who told you it was always meant to be 30 secs, heavy load has always been a 15 sec cd skill as I said from few months ago I will say again for those that still don't know.
Trailer trash pwi/china gms got the skill description wrong.
A patch fixed the description it is 15 secs on pwi/china, it was nerfed here cause there are so many bad players like yourself that think veno is a op class.
Last Edit: Sept 30, 2015, 05:17 pm by T J T

infernchidhu

Who told you it was always meant to be 30 secs, heavy load has always been a 15 sec cd skill as I said from few months ago I will say again for those that still don't know.
Trailer trash pwi/china gms got the skill description wrong.
A patch fixed the description it is 15 secs on pwi/china, it was nerfed here cause there are so many bad players like yourself that think veno is a op class.
are u implying that there are more bad players in epw than pwi ? because if you are, you definitely lost the argument right there, because there aren't ANY good pwi players i can assure u that XD, side note, demon venomancer is an OPd class, it is not only his opinion, it is literally everyones, Agatio has stated many times, that he wants to balance them but he just doesn't know how to without making them completely useless

scatterer3

• Restrict rings
  • Restrict defense cape from all but barb and EP/mystic
  • server fixed
In general you're pretty dumb, but you wrote something that will definitely fix many issues. +1