Epic Perfect World

Class Restriction Rings

eternalagony23

Defense camp isn't needed, remove rings+capes

People still just don't seem to understand  yet dude rofl
The problem is not with the rings, it is the instant gear switching that can be done by scripting and macros that makes defense camping an unnatural gameplay that has caused serious issues to the classes that take advantage of it. Without instant gear switch, one needs to sacrifice one thing for another, which is fair; with instant switch, the sacrifice of one thing for another has been eliminated, as one can regain everything in one click.  

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
rofl whats the point this game is inherently unbalanced rings being class restricted wont do shit btw roflmao

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
If we are at the restriction topic again why dont we restrict Heavy Armor to Barb/BM/Seeker Light Armor to Archer/Sin Arcane Armor to all caster classes and weapon wise all weapons to the classes only that have a mastery for it and magic weapons to the classes that are meant to use the specific weapon and not all casters can wear all weapons.... Now let the QQ of the noobs begin \o/
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
Lol saddies maddies baddies nerds still play this game rofl. 
Why is cape even in game?
Why is cube even in game? 

Lelo epw very balanced need nerf thread every week for 7 months
♡ Bellend ♡

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Just restrict the rings, it's true it wont do much but at least it's a step in the right direction

Offline • 𝕊𝕊𝔾 •

• Old Player
  • Characters: Espio, Saladin, Xqwi, SSG
  • Faction: Supreme☆
I know it's been discussed and requested but I was wondering if there's any definite answer on whether or not they will be restricted? Meaning AA classes cannot use Might Rings and vice-versa.
No, the rings wont get restricted , Agatio said it many times on different threads

http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=27256.120

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Bring new races and lest the chaos fix this.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Guess Who

• Old Player
Well i read all your comments but this is my list of things to change
1) Mage set bonus change : 15% rpd to 10% rpd +1% crit
2) barb set bonus change : 25 def level > 15 def level + 15% rmd ( rmd works awesome vs genie spark so it will stop the QQ vs mages, while reducing def level makes them more weak vs physical damage who struggle vs barb RELATIVELY )
3) Ascended dragon cape to be made into
a) a cape with 700 vit requisite ( If you are pure magic support EP or pure magic support mystic just imagine how fast the DDs will be dying without being able to camp this cape, so the 100 points in vit you use is nothing. )
4) Archer blessing : -10% ct + 300 acc > 10% ct + 30%-50% acc ( adding 300 accuracy on 17k accuracy is a joke please don't make it seem like that 300 accuracy is something worth even talking about )
5) Endurance +1000% tome at gods giving ( how many people out there are sick of their gear breaking while getting chi on the post or anything ? aps classes will know the pain )
6) Allow more than 1 rank 8 gear per day ( I think this is reasonable, i shouldn't have to wait for server reset for a new piece of gear, i should be able to get it when and as i please ? this will only increase the dama consumption hence boosting server economy. )
7) Psys set bonus 25 def level > 30 def level ( This class is inherently weak in 1v1s and such i feel it needs a boost, those 5 def levels won't affect them when they are in white vodoo camping mode, cuz of diminishing returns on high def level targets. )
8 ) AA dragon first set bonus changed from +30 magic > 130 magic  ( this is to compromise for the 100 vit support classes need to use to be able to use the def cape )[ I AM NOT SURE ABOUT HOW MUCH M ATTACK 100 magic gives so this needs to be tested ]
9) Nerf venomancer pets......for the love of jesus ( TJTbayoneta deals 900 damage, TJTBayoneta's pet deals 15k, i don't get how a class can camp def gear all day tank 300 people hit once and kill with a pet which is tankier than the venomancer )
10) Nerf venomancers again, i know Agatio never really nerfs venomancers, even though it has been requested by the player base for over a year now, the first step would be to decide if venomancer is a DD class or a support class.
 a) If it is a support class, remove 0 def / make pet tankier less DD
 b) If it is a DD class, remove cape, phys ring etc etc / make pet less tankier more DD

This is my essay for the month, pm me ingame about how much i offended you by this post and i ll pretend to give a fk  :police:
-1 to ring restriction,  blame scripters, I will like to continue def camping while fighting 3x my numbers ty.

Wiz can't equip def cape anymore though.

I don't care for vit requirement on cape as my veno has always been hybrid vit on this server so nerf there won't affect me.
Do you know how annoying that previous veno nerf was, venos don't need anymore unnecessary nerfs. My pet isn't tankier than me, in fact it dies alot in mass pk.

Venos can't have it all with their pets, there is a reason why my main pet has the skills it has by default, a pet with def buffs has sacrificed 2 available slots that could have been used for CC,  rule the world ( the 2 sec imobolize and also a 30% pet damage increase skill) ,  pounce ( that melee ranged 1 min cd 80% chance stun that really feels like 70% at times ) I still disagree with the nerf if heavy load was to be nerfed atleast make pounce 100% stun but no. I've already adapted to the nerf I'm using more of heavily chi consuming primal skills just to have as good
CC as before and now you want venos nerfed again. Why veno is the class you focus on for nerf still baffles me, while sins are shadow jumping around deleting people from map in less than a sec.

The best all around pet is monkey king and I see alot of venos use pets other than that so I don't know why the qq is so stronk, I've already noticed the reduction in pet cc from enemy venos.
like r8r we reroll our pets, if a pet has good inheritance in attack it will lack in defense, yes there are those with above average attack and decent defense but that took
alot of gold to get that. Even then without the 2 def buffs pet will always be squishy, if you want the best for your veno it is expensive.

There is still qq of venos
Aps monkeys still die to bramble ( another unnecessary nerf ) even more than before for me anyways.
Still I be fighting casters that don't have brain to equip purify spell weps with 2+ def lines that perfectly counter my pets.
All knows how weak veno is out of fox form, that weakness would have been more of a weakness but once again blame scripting.
EA is a class made for mostly mass pk as you already know.
The problem is the multiple gear sets on this server, I do not agree with a class having to be nerfed because of that issue.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
sin's r8 bonus should be reduced to
25 def, 0,05 int, 25 atk lvls
ring should be restricted to the class made for it ( mag for mag phy for phy )
cape should have a vitality requirement as soochi suggested (leting it as it is would give some advantage to the 'support classes' that are infact great low scale pk classes )
mage's genie spark is op , i've played my mage just to test this feature and has been proven to basically 'delete people off map' in less than 1 second (insta cast d pyro pheonix or d pyro followed by any fire dmg... with genie spark is a certain hierobug )
venos would be fine if they wouldnt be so tanky in case of other classes other than sins ( restricting rings would make it possible for people to kill them)
sadly no1 can fix scripting , banning people wont lead anywhere either i suppose
barb should receive 15% rmd and lose some of def levels (are ignored by alot of sht atm since most dds are anyway 110 atk lvls atm (even mages... ) )as soochi said
basically all that soochi said + the sin 5 atk lvls nerf to decrease amount of atk lvls over enemy's def lvls leading to that extremely high chance of hiero-bugging (cotd might get 5 more just to keep dph sin on the track since its not as deadly as a 3.33 coming at u with a gof weapon at 85 atk lvls : D )

Offline sirennnaa

• Siree
cape should have a vitality requirement as soochi suggested (leting it as it is would give some advantage to the 'support classes' that are infact great low scale pk classes )
mage's genie spark is op , i've played my mage just to test this feature and has been proven to basically 'delete people off map' in less than 1 second (insta cast d pyro pheonix or d pyro followed by any fire dmg... with genie spark is a certain hierobug )
venos would be fine if they wouldnt be so tanky in case of other classes other than sins ( restricting rings would make it possible for people to kill them)
sadly no1 can fix scripting , banning people wont lead anywhere either i suppose
barb should receive 15% rmd and lose some of def levels (are ignored by alot of sht atm since most dds are anyway 110 atk lvls atm (even mages... ) )as soochi said
basically all that soochi said + the sin 5 atk lvls nerf to decrease amount of atk lvls over enemy's def lvls leading to that extremely high chance of hiero-bugging (cotd might get 5 more just to keep dph sin on the track since its not as deadly as a 3.33 coming at u with a gof weapon at 85 atk lvls : D )
+1 seby

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
+1 to this altho rings probably wont be restricted.

As for soochi, +1 to the psy thing :police: :police: :police: :police:
Just disable macros in the game, it should not be difficult for casters to spam skills manually with some practice. 

With that, scripters can be easily detected. 

Stop messing up the game by coming up with more random ideas. Fix the root cause, which is macro and scripting. It is a loophole, don't pretend that you don't see it. 

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
Just disable macros in the game, it should not be difficult for casters to spam skills manually with some practice.

Stop messing up the game by coming up with more random ideas. Fix the root cause, which is macro and scripting. It is a loophole, don't pretend that you don't see it.
They can't detect it. It's third party software. Unless official makes a code to detect it (which they won't) nothing can be done. The only way to tell now is from people who record themselves using them. Which, if banned, they just wouldn't record+use them, but still use them in game.
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.

People just need to learn that winning a 1v1 means nothing, but then again people think this game is their real life :police: