Epic Perfect World

Class Restriction Rings

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
I know it's been discussed and requested but I was wondering if there's any definite answer on whether or not they will be restricted? Meaning AA classes cannot use Might Rings and vice-versa.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
  • Restrict rings
  • Restrict defense cape from all but barb and EP/mystic
  • server fixed

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
  • Restrict rings
  • server fixed
And WR's too. 
But +1 for it , even tho there will be a lot of complaining , and there will still be new issues so people will eventually cry once again. Tho i believe those 2 are doable and a must.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
+1 And remove the Will Surge from genie 

Offline C

• ☾⋆
This isn't a suggestion.  :-X

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
+1 And remove the Will Surge from genie
no remove spark from genie (or heavily nerf it) and then wizards wont be 1 skill-warriors

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
I know it's been discussed and requested but I was wondering if there's any definite answer on whether or not they will be restricted? Meaning AA classes cannot use Might Rings and vice-versa.
:normal-11: You want most MGs to RQ their class?
Would be good idea, hard to find a MG who doesn't go full pdef set when get hit once.. 6-7k damage goes to 1k, so sad.
Probably scripters think it would be end of the world and start crying here soon.
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline C

• ☾⋆
:normal-11: You want most MGs to RQ their class?
Would be good idea, hard to find a MG who doesn't go full pdef set when get hit once.. 6-7k damage goes to 1k, so sad.
Probably scripters think it would be end of the world and start crying here soon.
No, I just wanted to know if there's a word if they're going to be restricted before I waste my money buying one for myself. 
#tryhardism 
Agatio said something along the lines of it being too much.

Too lazy to go find the quote directly, I think it was in the patch thread where he restricted the cape. Now all of the forum warriors are going to come complain about def and script again.  :rolleyes:
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker

Too lazy to go find the quote directly, I think it was in the patch thread where he restricted the cape. Now all of the forum warriors are going to come complain about def and script again.  :rolleyes:
Cape restriction nerfed sins by 5% (nothing) and MG's with an even lesser reduction since they have a PDEF Shell + 15%RPD..
Rings need to be restricted in order for there to be a real change. Same with capes, with the exception of the classes that are meant to have them. BM/Barb/Mystic/EP.
Mystics, Seekers, Psychics and other DD classes shouldn't have a defense cape, let alone full defense-ring camp 

Goldengate

Too lazy to go find the quote directly, I think it was in the patch thread where he restricted the cape. Now all of the forum warriors are going to come complain about def and script again.  :rolleyes:

http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=27256.0. Basically Agatio said
Restricting the rings isn't the simplest, because there's over 150 rings to restrict + people would lose the engraves they invested in.

And have a look at the thread I linked below:
http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=27890.0

We already have too many non-life players investing a lot of money on virtual items. You people don't realise how many non-ending threads we will get if something like this gets implemented. 

Consequences:
- Omnislasher won't be able to make a lot of profit anymore. 
- Some hardcore players will commit suicide for spending countless months just to own a 4 ATT/4 DEF ring.

You all never read anything posted useful in this forum...   :pig-28:

Last Edit: Sept 30, 2015, 03:57 am by Goldenwishes™

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
make req vit for that cape

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
no remove spark from genie (or heavily nerf it) and then wizards wont be 1 skill-warriors
This tho. Now that is some good stuff suggested right here ⬆⬆

Offline C

• ☾⋆
Consequences:
- Omnislasher won't be able to make a lot of profit anymore.

Literally the only valid consequence/comment you've made but okay.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
make req vit for that cape
700 vit req, go