Epic Perfect World

What is best set and Items for Veno and Seeker?

Offline Astarotte

• Alchemist of Art
  • Characters: Astarotte
Can I ask what is the best items for
Veno - Demon
Seeker - Sage PvE for hunting only

since im just starting up. I dont know what to buy best for my chars
as Cassie suggest to buy demon and upgrade it to something when I got 150

can anyone help me?
sorry im new and played very old PW when the time there are only 3 characters XD
thanks ^^~

♥ Click my Signature for my Art Blog ♥

darkfe321

Veno - Demon - I'd say get Dragon for now, or just go for r8.
Seeker - Sage PvE for hunting only - Dragon aps set?

Offline Astarotte

• Alchemist of Art
@TryHard~ thanks :D

how about accesories? :X i really dont have an idea

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
dragon everything for beginning
Yus, demonic until 150 and then turn it into a dragon set. There are two capes you could get, you're going to want the def cape, but you the tm cape is nice to have, too. You can set up your veno's gear a few different ways depending on what you're doing, but I'd work on her defense first. You can either farm the cube neck + warsong belt or buy it from other players with ec. Your demonic cape will turn into the dragon cape, but you'll need to do Nation Wars or save up a lot of tokens from BH, it takes 200. The hat and ring come from your demonic pieces, as well, I would make two of the dragon magic rings until you have your r8 ring. 

I'm in r8, so your actual armor + weapon will be different. Keep the dragon glaive, and you can make a defense r8 weapon as well. 

I have like 3-4 other gear sets, too.   :(
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

Offline Astarotte

• Alchemist of Art
Yus, demonic until 150 and then turn it into a dragon set. There are two capes you could get, you're going to want the def cape, but you the tm cape is nice to have, too. You can set up your veno's gear a few different ways depending on what you're doing, but I'd work on her defense first. You can either farm the cube neck + warsong belt or buy it from other players with ec. Your demonic cape will turn into the dragon cape, but you'll need to do Nation Wars or save up a lot of tokens from BH, it takes 200. The hat and ring come from your demonic pieces, as well, I would make two of the dragon magic rings until you have your r8 ring.

I'm in r8, so your actual armor + weapon will be different. Keep the dragon glaive, and you can make a defense r8 weapon as well.

thanks again cassie,
i have a noob question XD
what is BH and Nation Wars?

thanks again cassie,
i have a noob question XD
what is BH and Nation Wars?
BH = Bounty Hunt, the blue quests from the Head Hunter NPC. It's usually really fast and you get some 30 supply tokens + 15 ec (( I think, I stopped paying attention to numbers but pretty sure its 15 '-' )).  Nation Wars is still a newer addition, it's every Friday + Sunday at 10:20 server time. I was looking to see if there's a guide because I'm horrible at explaining things, but it's really straight forward once you're in.  :( I might try to make one aw.
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar

This just use DS, TM cape, Mag Tome and r8 weapon... cause better
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
As a Veno you'll need a set of offense and defense gears.

Offensive Gears:

• Preferably 2x Channeling and Magic on your R8R for offensive set
  • Dragon Glaive (Your main weapon)
  • Ascended Supreme Robe
  • Emperor's Ring of Wisdom (the R8 re-cast ring aim for Magic and Attack Level engraves)
  • Dragon Magic Ring with Magic and Attack Levels
  • Dragon Helm
  • Attack Level Pataka (isn't necessary but if you have decent Channeling you could use it)
  • Warsong Protection Belt (Aim for Magic and Attack Levels for engraves Defense Level and RPDT is good too)
  • Protection Cube Neck (Aim for Magic and Attack Levels)
  • Nightwatch Magic Tome
  • War Avatar Cards that have Attack Levels, Crit, and Magic/Magic Attack

Defensive Gears:
  • Arcane Dragon Robe
  • R8R Boots and Pants with 2-3 lines of RPDT (RPDT and Channeling is really good too)
  • Defense Level Pataka (at least 2 line the more the better)
  • Ascended Dragon Cape
  • A Thousand Miles of Mist Vitality Tome
  • Dragon Might Ring (Aim for defensive engraves)
  • War Avatar Cards with Defense Levels (Optional and not completely necessary but they do help)

I strongly advise not to bother getting or using a Dragonschild Scale Necklace. However, if you are a Sage Veno you probably could get away with wearing one but you still are squishier with it compared to wearing a Cube Necklace.
Last Edit: Sept 29, 2015, 09:25 pm by C
This just use DS, TM cape, Mag Tome and r8 weapon... cause better
:rolleyes:

I strongly advise not to bother getting or using a Dragonschild Scale Necklace. However if you are a Sage Veno you probably could get away with wearing one but you still are squishier with it compared to wearing a Cube Necklace.

This. I rarely actually use my DS.

art hoarde

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
before i forget it... seeker same setup... full r8+DS+WS+TM Cape+Str Tome
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*