Epic Perfect World

Anyone to give me tips , thx

Offline baila

I have a mystic (fully geared with -6 chan on every r8 part) , ws + cube phy belt with def2 mag10/11 , magic ring with def2 mag11 , r8 ring with def2 atk2

I know how to play it really well but it seems that I have no way (without LOT of struggle) to kill a veno/cleric.

Not an average one , they are easy , but good venos/clerics they always seem to stun me when I leave them at 30% hp , and they deal so much damage.
Not to mention veno 0pdef / soul link is annoying , I have to stick my eyes on the debuffs I get so I use purify as soon as possible otherwise -> dead.

What is a good combo to survive and kill good clerics/venos ? It seems that my hits only deals max 5-6k damage to them(as only 12k) but they use evil ward so yeah , cant count as on it.

Waiting for suggestions

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
... mystic complains of arcanes
there are easy lock combos, just watch some mystic videos from epw, mostly they show the basic combos against each class (not that are so many ... )

Offline baila

... mystic complains of arcanes
Sins are way to easy.

Angelica

why would you leave wfs a way to stun you when you have them at 30% hp?
mystics have an immune to stuns skill
as goes through the sleep plant without awaking the target
wf pets are easy to evade since as 1 shots them, or kills them in a few tries with a tidal pet

as mystic you don't really have a reason to complain about their damage either, since with AS you probably outdamage them unless it's 0def, but it can be evaded as well and it's low chance

Offline baila

why would you leave wfs a way to stun you when you have them at 30% hp?
mystics have an immune to stuns skill
as goes through the sleep plant without awaking the target
wf pets are easy to evade since as 1 shots them, or kills them in a few tries with a tidal pet

as mystic you don't really have a reason to complain about their damage either, since with AS you probably outdamage them unless it's 0def, but it can be evaded as well and it's low chance
Immune to stuns,sleep etc are on cds , you say it like they don`t fight back  :)

Angelica

Immune to stuns,sleep etc are on cds , you say it like they don`t fight back  :)
that's why you should keep something off cd
if not, you should try to lock them with chihyu and storm mistress
it should be easy as soon as you burn their genie
pets are important for wf due to the stuns, bleed and autoattack on crush vigor which burns your chi, but you're given a huge advantage once they're dead

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
mystics are so weak need boost lol

infernchidhu

mystics are so weak need boost lol
i agree, seekers, psys and archers are too OPd in 1v1s, GMs need to nerf them

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
i agree, seekers, psys and archers are too OPd in 1v1s, GMs need to nerf them