Epic Perfect World

Let's continue here, Mentalista

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
LOOOOOL...dude do you even know what you are talking about?
By excluding crits, you are throwing valuable information away, which would reduce the credibility of your result. Because your result will not reflect the effect caused by the crits.
Okay, if you insist to exclude crit, then you should do it on a consistent basis. EVIE got 1 crit, so 9 non-crits; you got 2 crits, so 8 non-crits. But why do you have 1 less non-crit observation here? You are taking 9 obs to compare with 8 obs. Do you know what you are doing?
Also, you should never use samples to create a range and make a conclusion based on it. So let's say you have 5 samples all non-crits:
Based on your "calculation", the range would be 1000-3000, so the average is 2000.
Really?
No, i dont exclude crit, i just crit/2 so i have the right number to get the stable average, crit dont change with mag points, u are trying to put a grow order like if the hits on the game had a grow order, the maximum~minimum magic atk works like a roullete, if u tell me that:

is randomly throw, then the average is 2000. According to indians-arabs who created math, u gotta contest they.
Now tell me.

U forgot to explain me how u round 16360 to 17000, and 13632 to 13000, is this the new rounding law? ???

Check this before ask if i know calc

LMAO...You seem to know a lot less than I thought. Listen dude, it is not rounding, it is interval.

EVIE
15k-16k = 6 hits
16k-17k = 3 hits
>30k      = 1 hit
Mentalista
13k-14k = 2 hits
14k-15k = 4 hits
15k-16k = 2 hits
20k-30k = 2 hits

This interval is wrong, 16,5k is the max u could put there. And 13,5k is the lowest for me.Check this again while seeing the screenshot dmg log.

Last Edit: Sept 29, 2015, 04:17 pm by Caique

My damage log collection NEW
No, i dont exclude crit, i just crit/2 so i have the right number to get the stable average, crit dont change with mag points, u are trying to put a grow order like if the hits on the game had a grow order, the maximum~minimum magic atk works like a roullete, if u tell me that:

is randomly throw, then the average is 2000. According to indians-arabs who created math, u gotta contest they.
Now tell me.

U forgot to explain me how u round 16360 to 17000, and 13632 to 13000, is this the new rounding law? ???

Check this before ask if i know calc

EVIE
15k-16k = 6 hits
16k-17k = 3 hits
>30k      = 1 hit
Mentalista
13k-14k = 2 hits
14k-15k = 4 hits
15k-16k = 2 hits
20k-30k = 2 hits

This interval is wrong, 16,5k is the max u could put there. And 13,5k is the lowest for me.Check this again while seeing the screenshot dmg log.

By using (a+b)/2 , you are assuming X~(a,,b) is uniformly distributed. Believe it or not, you already made this assumption throughout your calculations. 
Unfortunately, crit hits are not uniformly distributed. 

I don't think you understand the sentences above, so you can take your time to either study or bullshit without knowing where you are going. Also, the intervals were just for the purpose of showing the overall distributions; but you are not getting the point again. 

Anyway, you should read some books if you are interested, instead of trying to be cool and coming up with bullshit to misguide others.  

Offline Nooby

• Nid to git gut
  • Modder
  • Characters: Noobward and Alts
  • Faction: ?!?

this is fun to read :police:

i am so glad you opened this thread.. it gives me the opportunity to respond to the  comment about me saying i could do more damage than a 45% crit psy.. that is NOT what i said..  i told you ofc i someone with 45% crit would do more damage because they will crit more although with lower magic attacks the crits would be lower than my crits..when u asked if i did more damage than hawkward i said that i didnt know i've never actually seen him so i would have no basis to compare.. and i said that i know that as of a year ago i did more damage than shayman.. that was cheap as fk you little weasel.. you know what i said.. you logged out because i had a plausible argument that made your little experiment look like an incomplete waste of time..

Hi im a myth

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
By using (a+b)/2 , you are assuming X~(a,,b) is uniformly distributed. Believe it or not, you already made this assumption throughout your calculations.
Unfortunately, crit hits are not uniformly distributed.

I don't think you understand the sentences above, so you can take your time to either study or bullshit without knowing where you are going. Also, the intervals were just for the purpose of showing the overall distributions; but you are not getting the point again.

Anyway, you should read some books if you are interested, instead of trying to be cool and coming up with bullshit to misguide others.  
No, by using (M+m)/2 im assuming that everything between M --------------------------- m is random , your interval is wrong because it opens a damn 500 dmg window.You should stop to try to find a order on the critical/maximum and minimum atk roullete.
The point of my video is, if u hit A AVERAGE 100K DMG, i will hit A AVERAGE 91K for sure, your calc is just embarassing.

edit, i fixed your table:

EVIE
14,5k-15,5k =  4
15,5k-16,5k = 6

Mentalista
13,5k-14,5k = 6
14,5k-15,5k = 4

Here the crits were transformed in normal hits, but this is all lame, u cant preview when u gonna hit Max/minMATK or crit, its a random Roullete.
Last Edit: Sept 29, 2015, 05:07 pm by Caique

My damage log collection NEW

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
ITT: Arguments from people who aren't showing proper mathematics in comparison to mentalista

Honestly, you're all arguing now for the sake of arguing. The few (if only) relevant Psychic's in-game are crit-builds.

Why are you arguing with him, when he clearly has done the math (infront of your eyes even) and shown that there is little to no difference? 

You people just cant accept that you're wrong.

Offline Dream

• Retired Staff Member
  • Be a voice, not an echo.
  • Characters: Dream ◦ Reality
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Locked as requested.
1 /18 /16

Bye, xo.