Heroic Battle

Offline Idolatry

• Nice
  • Characters: Idolatry
  • Faction: Revive
Event : Heroic Battle
To : GM's
Can you Remake/ Change the  mechanics

(instead red and blue chest , i think better only one chest at the middle so that 100% PK )
"Heroic Battle" not Heroic DEFENSE -_-

sorry my english bad
Last Edit: Sept 29, 2015, 09:16 am by Idolatry, Reason: english BAD :P

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
I'm sorry, what?

darkfe321

pikachuchu

I think he wants there to only be one chest in the middle instead of the two chests because everyone is stuck defending theirs. 

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
I have no idea what you are saying , but +1 pls gm do w/e he is saying 
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

I have no idea what you are saying , but +1 pls gm do w/e he is saying
You don't even go to heroic baddie??   :-X
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

Offline 🆒Nat

• Just tryna be me 😎
  • Only God can judge me
  • Characters: GodezzOfWar
hakuna matata
BESTEST....
OT: makes sense that 1 chest be the bait and all just flock at it....maybe some obsticales...like 1/2 difficulty WB's ?

TY ChocolateMama for my Drago❤

pikachuchu

BESTEST....
OT: makes sense that 1 chest be the bait and all just flock at it....maybe some obsticales...like 1/2 difficulty WB's ?
No, the point of heroic is pk. That's the obstacle, not some pve shit.

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
No, the point of heroic is pk. That's the obstacle, not some pve shit.
sorry m8 ur loser

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
Yeah I guess he means make just 1 chest in the middle and which even color digs it wins, tbh I think that would be more fun,
would be pretty much trying to wipe the enemy over and over while someone digs the chest, more of a challenge.

+1

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Stupid.

Undermines the entire purpose of the event

I like the challenge, not having everything given to me.

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
Stupid.

:normal-37: i had to laugh

pikachuchu

Stupid.

How's everything being given to you? Right now everyone goes to the other side's chest with few defenders, if it's in the middle BOTH teams gather there and everyone wants to dig. IMO it's a higher challenge considering it will be so much harder to dig with everyone attacking.
Though I think this will only be effective if the friendly fire problem could be sorted out.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
+1 , will give this event the actual challenge and purpose behind it - pk
i feel like i'm dead

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
How's everything being given to you? Right now everyone goes to the other side's chest with few defenders, if it's in the middle BOTH teams gather there and everyone wants to dig. IMO it's a higher challenge considering it will be so much harder to dig with everyone attacking.
Though I think this will only be effective if the friendly fire problem could be sorted out.
Heroic Battle is one of the only challenging (non-GM ported) PvP events on the server right now.

Do you people realize that the event is meant to be a defensive event? It's supposed to take coordination to defense, and attack while keeping a proper balance and not giving up too much free-space for someone to steal your chest.

"So much harder to dig with everyone attacking" .. So, you want 1-2 BM's to HF and a few archers to BoA and then the first cata-barb with an IG can secure the win? What a complete cluster-****.

We know how that all works out when comparing it to the CTF event, it works there, because they at least have to take the flag to a certain area like in NW. However, just digging the chest with even lower-risk would make the event extremely easy to win and extremely dumb overall.

+1 , will give this event the actual challenge and purpose behind it - pk
Lol'd. 90 seconds of PK, woo!