Epic Perfect World

Archer PVP,First ever pk video.Constructive criticism would be appreciated

infernchidhu

1) You need quicker access to expel, put it in a more accessible key so that you don't get wrekt by sins like you did ( in 1v1 you shud almost never use expel vs sins )
2) Use 1 second take aims - click take aim twice really fast, you will use it almost instantly ( this is especially good when your quickshot aps proc doesn't happen )
3) If a sin is on your d1ck and u used faith, either fly away or run away or stealth especially when he has tidal + deaden + sparked, your genie is dead for a good 20-30 secs, you do not wanna fight at this time, you need to recoup
4) DO NOT USE ALACRITY SO CASUALLY IN CTF MAP NW.....it has a huge cooldown, the flag carrier in your team/ nation WILL need this.
5) Remove extreme poison from your genie, i don't think i saw you use that skill once, instead get ToP / Wind shield / wind force ( if you fly a lot ) / fortify lvl 1.
6) If there are no venomancers / archers near you, your main survival pot should almost always be dew of protection
7) If you have aps reduced debuff on you, use skills such as STA / stun / immobilize / reduce charm heal statuses to help your team mates out.
8 ) Do not use Holy path to chase people in mass pk, once you use two x holy paths, your genie is dead and an unlucky square formation is all takes to die
9) Do not instant res, even though you might feel that ressing immediately will help your team, it is actually really bad, because your EP will rebuff/ heal you only for you to die again, this also reduces the support your team gets, so don't do that, take a moment see how the PK is moving

All these tips are considering your current gear / class understanding level

cheers

Offline Almighty

1) You need quicker access to expel, put it in a more accessible key so that you don't get wrekt by sins like you did ( in 1v1 you shud almost never use expel vs sins )

Expel on EA? you are so sux rofl

5) Remove extreme poison from your genie, i don't think i saw you use that skill once, instead get ToP / Wind shield / wind force ( if you fly a lot ) / fortify lvl 1.

Windshield? you are bigger more sux rofl

6) If there are no venomancers / archers near you, your main survival pot should almost always be dew of protection

need pot to survive? lamo sux x2

infernchidhu

Expel on EA? you are so sux rofl

Windshield? you are bigger more sux rofl

need pot to survive? lamo sux x2
or marry roomi  :police:

Offline Almighty

or marry roomi  :police:
need ep to survive? so sux and homosex rofl

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules

Offline PlebZ

• LMB
  • It's time.
  • Characters: LickMyBlades , PlebZ
2) Use 1 second take aims - click take aim twice really fast, you will use it almost instantly ( this is especially good when your quickshot aps proc doesn't happen )
3) If a sin is on your d1ck and u used faith, either fly away or run away or stealth especially when he has tidal + deaden + sparked, your genie is dead for a good 20-30 secs, you do not wanna fight at this time, you need to recoup
4) DO NOT USE ALACRITY SO CASUALLY IN CTF MAP NW.....it has a huge cooldown, the flag carrier in your team/ nation WILL need this.
7) If you have aps reduced debuff on you, use skills such as STA / stun / immobilize / reduce charm heal statuses to help your team mates out.
8 ) Do not use Holy path to chase people in mass pk, once you use two x holy paths, your genie is dead and an unlucky square formation is all takes to die
9) Do not instant res, even though you might feel that ressing immediately will help your team, it is actually really bad, because your EP will rebuff/ heal you only for you to die again, this also reduces the support your team gets, so don't do that, take a moment see how the PK is moving

All these tips are considering your current gear / class understanding level

cheers
1) My expel is on Shift + 4, pretty easily accessible. I died to that sin at the start and barb because as I said before I'm still not used to how much damage I can take on this game, compared to Storm which you were tanky af.
2) Can you explain the reasoning behind this?  Is it faster than an auto attack or does it do way more damage and it's worth it to start the fight with?
3) If you're talking about the first part of the video ; The sin wasn't really doing any damage so I just kept aaing, he then went to someone else sparked and came back on me, He stunned me and I faithed but it was too late. Really nothing I could do, I didn't see him spark in that chaos else I would of AD'D and not faith.
4) I don't randomly just use it, If you see in the vid the last flag was getting captured and I wasn't even close to it, So there was no reason to save it for that match, It was also the last 5 minutes of nation wars so I didn't rly need it for anything else.
5) This genie is shared with my sin... It had tangling mire before too lmao, but now my archer has his own genie. I'll probably get fortify since my genie is full mag/vit build or just keep ep incase I need that extra damage.
6) In some situations, I agree but if they are AAing on you with dew they are going to stay on you and probably kill you. I prefer Sutra/IG since they insta change targets when you immune plus in what world won't there be an ea on your ass in pk lol.
7) Yeah, I didn't rly notice. Was too focused on AAing and sht.
8 ) Yeah, It's just a habit I have. But most of the time I use it when we'r pushing the enemy back so it doesn't really become a problem.
9) I insta rezed because most of my squad was already dead, I was giving some time to the few that were alive so they can run while they focus on me again. plus when I did it in the video I seriously didnt see the barb.. I'm becoming blind lmao.
Now I do appreciate the archer/pvp tips and I know I don't always play perfectly, no one does. But most of you guys don't understand is that I wanted Constructive criticism on the video not about the way I play :P . If it was good quality, what effects should I add, music style. You know basic stuff on how can I improve the video quality. I've been pking for too long now, If I misplay it's just because of slow reflexes/reaction time or I didn't notice what was going on, else knowledge wise I'm pretty familiar with this game, especially PvP.
Still though thanks for the tips :)
Last Edit: Oct 03, 2015, 05:49 am by LickMyBlades

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
Use my skills? As a demon EA I only need 10 skills max and most of them are to survive. Also most of the time my job in pk is just to deal as much damage as I can, which would just be plain auto attacks or quick shot into auto. If I'll use skills most likely you're talking about damage skills? and debuffs which be something like sharpened tooth arrow, reduces their hp and gives me crit and by the time I cast it i could of hit the target 2 or 3 times  which is way more damage overall.  Blood vow would be a good one but only on tanky targets or high priority targets, Which I'm pretty sure I use it in those situations. If you still think I should be using skills please explain in detail else you're just not making sense.
yea dealing as much dmg as u can in aps build... okay... lol... but as long as u think its the right way to play i dont take away that illusion from you
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline PlebZ

• LMB
  • It's time.
yea dealing as much dmg as u can in aps build... okay... lol... but as long as u think its the right way to play i dont take away that illusion from you
Please, there's no other way to deal more damage in aps build than apsing dude. If I wanted to channel I would go sage. If it's not the right way to play then pwi had no reason to add int to the game. Not everyone has the same taste. I seriously hope you're a troll, didn't think people still go down to this level, please back up an explanation with your statement instead of just saying random shit that you think is ''right''. They even made quickshot to give you more int so you're now even more ''forced'' to aps on a demon ea, but let's use my metal combo instead right? -facepalm-

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
Please, there's no other way to deal more damage in aps build than apsing dude. If I wanted to channel I would go sage. If it's not the right way to play then pwi had no reason to add int to the game. Not everyone has the same taste. I seriously hope you're a troll, didn't think people still go down to this level, please back up an explanation with your statement instead of just saying random shit that you think is ''right''. They even made quickshot to give you more int so you're now even more ''forced'' to aps on a demon ea, but let's use my metal combo instead right? -facepalm-
lol its okay that u didnt get it... i didnt expect you to

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
autism blowing through the roof, if aps build was not meant then why does 3 spark give aps buff and demon quickshot aswell
you're right, pwi meant the game to be played as full conbags with 0 skill, my bad my man
i feel like i'm dead

Offline PlebZ

• LMB
  • It's time.
lol its okay that u didnt get it... i didnt expect you to
Guess you're some 11 year old that has nothing to do but troll, good job bro :) -thumbs up-

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
Or 2 spark + quickshot to kill some easy EAs like Soochi.
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
Guess you're some 11 year old that has nothing to do but troll, good job bro :) -thumbs up-
lol i am far away from being 11... but if it makes u feel better....