Epic Perfect World

Archer PVP,First ever pk video.Constructive criticism would be appreciated

heiro

Nice Video, I liked the graphics! I see richer dropping like a headless chicken, GJ!

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Any valid argument on my question from before or just mad cause i am better than u?
I laughed at the last thing you said, as for your question, if you have sleeping clothes are you going to go buy groceries like that? Demon eas get aps gear exactly for that, to spam aps, not skills, surely you can use skills in theory just like you can go buy groceries on sleeping clothes, but your build was meant to be used on something else, and using skills on an aps build is simply misusing it, same goes to the cultivation gearing a ct build on a demon ea will never as effective as a sage ct build ea

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
I laughed at the last thing you said, as for your question, if you have sleeping clothes are you going to go buy groceries like that? Demon eas get aps gear exactly for that, to spam aps, not skills, surely you can use skills in theory just like you can go buy groceries on sleeping clothes, but your build was meant to be used on something else, and using skills on an aps build is simply misusing it, same goes to the cultivation gearing a ct build on a demon ea will never as effective as a sage ct build ea
no class was ever meant to be full aps build u genius.... pls go to pwi and learn the game... *facepalm*
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
no class was ever meant to be full aps build u genius.... pls go to pwi and learn the game... *facepalm*
You just killed your own argument there

Offline Praelium

• Forum Veteran
Not bad dude. Only prob is as that guy mentioned, you need to spam QS more often. But good video.

Offline PlebZ

• LMB
  • It's time.
  • Characters: LickMyBlades , PlebZ
Not bad dude. Only prob is as that guy mentioned, you need to spam QS more often. But good video.
Alright then, I'll work on that. :)

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
You just killed your own argument there
ok you just cant think logic... i got it

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
Good job , just need to use QS more .

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Just changed servers from storm to epic so still gotta get used to how much I can take before I die... For example I could of lived vs that sin at the start if I just AD'd instead of faith. Just gotta remember that im squishy af here lol
You just now moved from Storm? Storm's been dead for weeks.
Anyways, decent vid.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

you are the only person unable to realise that the game wasnt built as u play it, to camp same  6 skills ( 2 buffs, cornered, true form, invoke and spark ) and it was built to have a diversity of gameplays
just like there is dph, ct and aps ea
dph, aps sin
dph , support, aps wr
dph, supp (loser conbag) , aps wb
etc
u shouldnt talk when u r considered a rebuffer in some corner of map (same purpose as soochi's alts) :police:

On - topic :
nice video overall , spam QS
Last Edit: Oct 01, 2015, 02:33 pm by Seby

Offline PlebZ

• LMB
  • It's time.
You just now moved from Storm? Storm's been dead for weeks.
Anyways, decent vid.
I left storm few weeks ago but I didnt go to epic straight away plus the time it took me to gear myself. I have only been pvping here for about a week on my ea so im still fairly new.

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server

you are the only person unable to realise that the game wasnt built as u play it, to camp same  6 skills ( 2 buffs, cornered, true form, invoke and spark ) and it was built to have a diversity of gameplays
just like there is dph, ct and aps ea
dph, aps sin
dph , support, aps wr
dph, supp (loser conbag) , aps wb
etc
u shouldnt talk when u r considered a rebuffer in some corner of map (same purpose as soochi's alts) :police:

On - topic :
nice video overall , spam QS
Dude i use ALL of my skills in my gameplay... can YOU say that too?

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
rofl moron rofl  :normal-14: :normal-2:
and again 0 argument... you guys are so ridiculous

Offline PlebZ

• LMB
  • It's time.
ok constructive critic.... LEARN TO USE YOUR SKILLS instead of just autoattacking.... bye
Use my skills? As a demon EA I only need 10 skills max and most of them are to survive. Also most of the time my job in pk is just to deal as much damage as I can, which would just be plain auto attacks or quick shot into auto. If I'll use skills most likely you're talking about damage skills? and debuffs which be something like sharpened tooth arrow, reduces their hp and gives me crit and by the time I cast it i could of hit the target 2 or 3 times  which is way more damage overall.  Blood vow would be a good one but only on tanky targets or high priority targets, Which I'm pretty sure I use it in those situations. If you still think I should be using skills please explain in detail else you're just not making sense.