Epic Perfect World

Boost Mystic Plants and Pets

Goldengate

It'd be nice, but to have more support aspects as a mystic I think there would have to be a nerf to their mag attack.
And not all of us want to be solely a support class.
I don't agree with your point where you point out the whole point to nerfing magic attack.  

Mystics main weapon is Wands where the damage is constant and heals are within a range. Mystics, clerics, wizards and venomancers have same channeling throughout the game, this is true for both PWI and EPW. I know all of you have problems with Absorb Soul, PWI knew a lot of problems would arise from creating a skill like this. So they increased the channeling of Absorb Soul to five seconds, to balance the system. At the same time clerics have the ability to use magic shell to get extra 20% channeling, wizards having strong skills to get the highest damage in the game and venomancers skills are already OP too. PWI is already balanced but EPW isn't with Mystics.

"Mystics are a magic class that uses their arsenal of wood skills as well as a set of summons (the summons will let you tap into other elements, such as metal and fire) and plants to attack, and their healing and defense skills to help themselves and their allies survive. Instead of taming their pets like the venomancer, the mystic has a fixed list of summons which they can summon using their skills. The mystics can also summon plants, which then stay where summoned and affect nearby targets automatically. Each of the summoned plants is used for a special purpose, from delivering damage, to AoE debuffs, to healing teammates. Even though the mystic is a good solo class thanks to their summons, they're good team players as well, due to their various healing and support skills." says PWI wiki (http://pwi-wiki.perfectworld.com/index.php/Mystic). Pet and plant boosts are musts for this server. Please consider going through wikis and reading the descriptions of classes, Mystics are not a spam heal and absorb soul class.
Last Edit: Sept 28, 2015, 11:57 pm by Goldenwishes™

Offline ABBADON

• Hi '-'
  • Characters: ???!?!
  • Faction: Xpendable, Artifex
I don't agree with your point where you point out the whole point to nerfing magic attack.  
Mystics main weapon is Wands where the damage is constant and heals are within a range. Mystics, clerics, wizards and venomancers have same channeling throughout the game, this is true for both PWI and EPW. I know all of you have problems with Absorb Soul, PWI knew a lot of problems would arise from creating a skill like this. So they increased the channeling of Absorb Soul to five seconds, to balance the system. At the same time clerics have the ability to use magic shell to get extra 20% channeling, wizards having strong skills to get the highest damage in the game and venomancers skills are already OP too. PWI is already balanced but EPW isn't with Mystics.
"Mystics are a magic class that uses their arsenal of wood skills as well as a set of summons (the summons will let you tap into other elements, such as metal and fire) and plants to attack, and their healing and defense skills to help themselves and their allies survive. Instead of taming their pets like the venomancer, the mystic has a fixed list of summons which they can summon using their skills. The mystics can also summon plants, which then stay where summoned and affect nearby targets automatically. Each of the summoned plants is used for a special purpose, from delivering damage, to AoE debuffs, to healing teammates. Even though the mystic is a good solo class thanks to their summons, they're good team players as well, due to their various healing and support skills." says PWI wiki (http://pwi-wiki.perfectworld.com/index.php/Mystic). Pet and plant boosts are musts for this server. Please consider going through wikis and reading the descriptions of classes, Mystics are not a spam heal and absorb soul class.
Incorrect, I think you've somehow missed that every magic class here ( with the exception of psychics ) use dragon glaives as their primary weapon unless they have a great deal of channeling or need to switch to defense level/puri for certain situations. 
-1 mystics do not need to be boosted; I understand what you mean in terms of plant and pet values not being up to par with our server but they don't need to be upgraded. :police:

IMFLUFFY- r8 demon barb
NOISIA- r8 sage psy
ABBADON- r8 demon bm
ASMODEUS- r8 sage seeker
Ascension- r8 sage sin
Krewella- r8 sage archer
ARKASIA- r8 demon veno
Realisation-r8 sage cleric
BreakNoise-r8 demon mystic

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
Holyshit are you sooo retarded that your asking to boost mystics ROFLLMALOL? You must be a really awful player....
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Mystics are already stupid OP. -1.

Goldengate

Pets and plants can't be used in this server as they don't serve their purpose in the game. Mystics are based on plants and pets and some damage skills. The developers restricted Mystic damage skills to low numbers because Mystics were created as a support class. 

Look through Mystics skills and you will understand what I am trying to say (https://ecatomb.epicpw.com/skills-class.html).

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
Are you ok? Thats the most retarded suggestion i have seen so far... Aren't absorb soul and pets stuns, seals good enough(Plant sleep counts too)? I think mystics are totally fine as they are atm, you basically dont need pets to do anything but stun, seal. If you do... Get better lol...

Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu
I bet you're asking for boost because you got 321'd by Satisfya

Offline Ancient

• Faction: NexNation
I'm truly beginning to wonder if some of you people who suggest this stupid crap even play on the same server as the rest of us. Or perhaps you have your own tucked away inside your brain that you wish to torture us with.

darkfe321

Can you merge Nature's Vengeance and Absorb Soul too? Pressing F1 F2 is tiring, wanna press F1 only  :'(

Offline Kev

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aladdin Skane Shrowd IIIIIIIIII
  • Faction: Team69
I asked people to nerf some aspects of mystic and there were more +1s than this thread mystic will never be boosted xD

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
-1 since mystics are already OP.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Ok seriously, why is Goldenwishes unbanned? You're making the community get aids

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
Mystic pets serve a different purpose from say, Veno pets.
And they also should not be in any way compared to how they are on PWI.
Private servers are vastly different PvE and PvP-wise.

Devil, Missy and Sally are all meant to be absorbed for their buffs.
Beyond that they are for CCing or support. They are NOT meant to be DD. Mystic doesn't need DD.
Sally is the only one who could stand to be buffed, but is it necessary? No.
Cragg is useless but also unnecessary so he's void.

Plants are supposed to be Lysinged the majority of the time(so no evasion buff necessary), minus if you want the constant random debuffs.
Again, Mystics don't need more DD so Punishing is unnecessary.

Healing plants are fine as is as well. Mystic has enough healing support without them, you can literally spam heals.

Quote from: Arashiwf
i remember the fashion