Epic Perfect World

Boost Mystic Plants and Pets

Goldengate

...............?
sins extinct in mass pk
where's my 0,20 interval blessbox and 50% bloodpaint heal????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Its already fixed as it heals you 3% of what the damage is dealt. Herbs are fixed. Bloodpaint is flexible... 

Sins already balanced with aps and skills but mystics aren't with their herbs and pets... 

where barbs 15%rmdt?

This is a serious topic...

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Its already fixed as it heals you 3% of what the damage is dealt. Herbs are fixed. Bloodpaint is flexible...

Sins already balanced with aps and skills but mystics aren't with their herbs and pets...

This is a serious topic...
its coming from u, its rather stupid

Goldengate

its coming from u, its rather stupid
Maybe thats what you wanna believe in...

Offline ℳɪᴋᴀ

• ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴏᴠᴇʀ?
  • ғᴀʏᴇ ♥
  • Characters: sᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛ ᴍʏsᴛɪᴄ
  • Faction: ✦ᴛʏʀᴀɴᴛs✧/ ɪɴᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ
Theres no need to boost pet hp really being as u can summon them so fast but it would be cool to have some of the other plants useful as well... maybe even pve boost
I agree with the first half of this post. Pets can be easily summoned again and again because they lack the necessary grooming for specific stats like Venomancers need to do to create the perfect pet. Our pets have specific skill sets and serve very different purposes other than Cragglord who in my opinion is a waste of 2 sparks. The plants are already OP for PvE, the only way I can think the plants would ever need a boost is if you're soloing TT 3-3 on your mystic.

OT: -1
As someone who mains a mystic on this server, I feel like we're an already OP class for PvE(Sumor, STP, Halloween/Christmas event), Mass and for 1v1. Each pet serves a purpose, as I said before, if used correctly. You can Lysing your plants, specifically Creeper, Listless and even Spidervine, if you want them to mete out debuffs, sleep and slow. You can energy leech your Chihyu, Storm and Salvation for extra pdef/crit, mdef/magic damage or damage absorption. And yes healing and vital herb and practically useless unless you don't use Gaia's blessing with them. They make the job easier for EPs in mass pk--which is the only time I would ever use it. And I'll say this just because: Our pets aren't meant to tank on this server.
Our pets aren't meant to tank on this server.
Last Edit: Sept 28, 2015, 02:17 pm by ℬᴇғᴜᴅᴅʟᴇ

ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛs ᴛᴏ ᴘᴜᴜᴜᴜ/ʟᴜʟɪ
♥ ᴍɪᴋɪ ♥ ᴘᴜᴅᴅɪɴɢ ᴘᴏᴘ ♥ ᴛʏʀᴀɴᴛs ɢ.ᴏ.ᴀ.ᴛ
ғʟᴏᴡᴇʀ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ.ᴛᴀʟᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ᴀʙsᴏᴜʟ.

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
Endgame players in PWI have HP around 10K. In EPW our HP is three times more.

For example, Healing and Vital Herbs aren't very useful because they don't heal much HP compared to the HP healed in PWI. They should be healing three times more HP.

Mystics are nothing without plants and summons...
Sorry but all 4 of my r9 chars on PWI had 20k+ unbuffed. : )
Endgame players in PWI have HP around 10K. In EPW our HP is three times more.

For example, Healing and Vital Herbs aren't very useful because they don't heal much HP compared to the HP healed in PWI. They should be healing three times more HP.

Mystics are nothing without plants and summons...
Idk where you came from, but you don't even have to be endgame to have well over 10khp. Most real endgame have around 25-30k, without buffs, possibly more with the new features being added in. (And that's going off of an endgame assassin.)
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

Angelica

Idk where you came from, but you don't even have to be endgame to have well over 10khp. Most real endgame have around 25-30k, without buffs, possibly more with the new features being added in. (And that's going off of an endgame assassin.)
stop posting i hate you for that avatar  :'(

Offline Guess Who

• Old Player
-1 they are not pets they are summons once you've done what you want with them they can be leeched, the fact that they stun, seal is good enough, salvations second shield is underated. The plants come with good debuffs, the punishing sting is good for pve and ticking psychics buffs, the only boost to a summon I agree with is craplord, this summon does good damage as you summon it with max attack lvl you can have on your mystic, shame it costs 2 sparks to summon and can't cc.
stop posting i hate you for that avatar  :'(
WOW OUCH.

Afk deleting forum account.  :(
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

Goldengate

-1 they are not pets they are summons once you've done what you want with them they can be leeched, the fact that they stun, seal is good enough, salvations second shield is underated. The plants come with good debuffs, the punishing sting is good for pve and ticking psychics buffs, the only boost to a summon I agree with is craplord, this summon does good damage as you summon it with max attack lvl you can have on your mystic, shame it costs 2 sparks to summon and can't cc.
Salvation 100% should be boosted, her shields are underrated for EPW. Cragglord should be one of the OP pets but it isn't because it's underrated like other herbs and summons.
Most people use Devil Chihyu for constant stunlock anyways, boosting herbs and summons won't do any harm...

Offline KrowMaet

• Old Player
-1 even tho i main mystic! there already was topic about salvation boosting, no matter what little boost mystic ever will get, it only causes more degenerate topics about too OP class.

Opulence

It'd be nice, but to have more support aspects as a mystic I think there would have to be a nerf to their mag attack.
And not all of us want to be solely a support class.

infernchidhu

Those who ask for boost for sin, wf, mystic and mage should be auto banned from forums

Offline • 𝕊𝕊𝔾 •

• Old Player
  • Characters: Espio, Saladin, Xqwi, SSG
  • Faction: Supreme☆
Those who ask for boost for sin, wf, mystic and mage should be auto banned from forums
I think soochi has a valid point here

Offline Guess Who

• Old Player
Salvation 100% should be boosted, her shields are underrated for EPW. Cragglord should be one of the OP pets but it isn't because it's underrated like other herbs and summons.
Most people use Devil Chihyu for constant stunlock anyways, boosting herbs and summons won't do any harm...
By underrated I mean salvations second shield is good theres not one useless herb but the craplord is useless.