Epic Perfect World

Boost Mystic Plants and Pets

Offline Jaye

• Characters: Peanut
Theres no need to boost pet hp really being as u can summon them so fast but it would be cool to have some of the other plants useful as well... maybe even pve boost

Life is too short to be anything but Happy

Offline 𝐋𝐢𝐧𝐚

• Forum Veteran
yes , destroy all chances of EAs , eps, mages to aoe the pets and not get locked forever, +1 : D
keep it up with boosting most versatile class xd
im up for mystic class's supremacy okay?
:))

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Maxime

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: InTake AiZoX Haste Faultless Prime
Yes boost faultless go

Offline Stroopwafel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Delete mystic from game

Offline RandomDude

• Forum Veteran
yes dude pls cuz atm every can kill fautless cuz wik class pls  just do it dont let ur dreams be dreams make them come trough :-X

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
dont forget to also add mag dmg on aborsb soul while you are at it ^-^

Goldengate

Theres no need to boost pet hp really being as u can summon them so fast but it would be cool to have some of the other plants useful as well... maybe even pve boost
Their HP shouldn't be equivalent of a veno but at least they should have good damage...

dont forget to also add mag dmg on aborsb soul while you are at it ^-^
This thread is for herbs and pets only. Not Absorb Soul or damage skill related.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Their HP shouldn't be equivalent of a veno but at least they should have good damage...
This thread is for herbs and pets only. Not Absorb Soul or damage skill related.
no it shouldnt

heiro

no                       

Offline S-PAG-HET

• Post Farmer of the Year
  • Nah..
  • Characters: Nothing to see here
  • Faction: please disperse
Mystic is OP......so NO

Offline RandomDude

• Forum Veteran
can i ask smthing.
how can one person be so much retarded? :-[i feel sry for goldenwishes .

Goldengate

I'm only asking for herb and pet boost. They still will be one shot but they will be more useful for outcomes of the server. 

I know everyone hates mystics but we are extinct anyway so people shouldn't argue much about it... 

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
I'm only asking for herb and pet boost. They still will be one shot but they will be more useful for outcomes of the server.

I know everyone hates mystics but we are extinct anyway so people shouldn't argue much about it...
...............?
sins extinct in mass pk
where's my 0,20 interval blessbox and 50% bloodpaint heal????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Offline RandomDude

• Forum Veteran
where barbs 15%rmdt?