Epic Perfect World

Boost Mystic Plants and Pets

Goldengate

I was watching a video on Youtube and saw how much damage this mystic's pet was dealing. Her pet was dealing 50% of the damage compared to the player.

It would be nice if summons like Salvation, Cragglord, Storm Mistress and Devil Chihyu were modified to match the standards of the server. 

Herbs' evasion also should be increased. Punishing Sting doesn't deal much damage and the healing herbs' HP restoration and HP points buff isn't effective in the server.

Mystics 50% of skills consist of plants and summons. Mystics are not F1 and F2 class. https://ecatomb.epicpw.com/skills-class.html

This boost doesn't affect Absorb Soul damage in any way, it just boosts Mystics support wise and PvE. 

This is a serious topic.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
mystic at this point is one of the most op classes healing, survival and damage wise, a boost in those herbs would actually make the def camping ones and not only, extremely hard to kill considering that mystic's buff passive even makes the elixirs from boutique for hp to heal even more,  stack this aswell with falling petals and gg..
'wouldnt' boost as, yes but it would boost the dmg of the herb and ppl would just use it as a dot, making mystic even a harder hitting class? lol no.
mystic doesnt need a boost anyhow.

infernchidhu

i hate epw, why am i exposed to all this, first mentalista's video and now this shet

Offline Chocolate

• Retired Staff Member
No. Mystic doesn't need boosting at all, the pets are weak because they're OP enough.

Goldengate

mystic at this point is one of the most op classes healing, survival and damage wise, a boost in those herbs would actually make the def camping ones and not only, extremely hard to kill considering that mystic's buff passive even makes the elixirs from boutique for hp to heal even more,  stack this aswell with falling petals and gg..
mystic doesnt need a boost anyhow.
PWI created them for a reason. They should be useful in EPW as well. 
How about the others who are newbie and new into the game? What should they do? The game isn't wholly based on 1v1s and apsing people to death. 

Offline Nea

• Game Master
PWI created them for a reason. They should be useful in EPW as well.
How about the others who are newbie and new into the game? What should they do? The game isn't wholly based on 1v1s and apsing people to death.
boosting a class that is by far one of the most offensive based classes even tho really tanky its pure stupid
it would be same thing as saying sins should have bloodpaint increased to 50% of dmg dealt for mass pk coz sin gets hit hard in mass pk and barely hits if targets are buffed? so i need to heal myself? :police:

Offline Moon

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moon, Naive
no, as it's been said above, mystics are already too OP, and you ask for a pets/plants boost? just no
When you play the games of thrones, you win or die. There is no middle ground.

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.

Goldengate

Endgame players in PWI have HP around 10K. In EPW our HP is three times more. 

For example, Healing and Vital Herbs aren't very useful because they don't heal much HP compared to the HP healed in PWI. They should be healing three times more HP.

Mystics are nothing without plants and summons...

Angelica

For example, Healing and Vital Herbs aren't very useful because they don't heal much HP compared to the HP healed in PWI. They should be healing three times more HP.

some plants are already very useful you just dont know how to use them

Offline Nea

• Game Master

lets suppose that gets added, mystic , other than being more op, would heal HQ crystal in tw 3times more
now considering 2-3 mystics can heal alot of hq crystal in tw, boosting it  would end in sht tws if abused
one more reason for a no : D

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
can remove that 25 vit from dragon dagg and add crit/dex
:normal-4: :normal-4: :normal-4:

Offline Skorge

• Sentinel
  • Retired is me,Retarded is you
  • Characters: Skorge
can remove that 25 vit from dragon dagg and add crit/dex
:normal-4: :normal-4: :normal-4:
nah add gof
may be seen checking forums at times of boredom and nothingness to do

Offline 𝐋𝐢𝐧𝐚

• Forum Veteran
me want more hp for pets, for this +1
i would say +1 for all other boosts too 
but,all who dont have mystics as main be scared if that happens ( more qq about unbalancing whole game pk) sooo,i think this will neverhappen  :( 

Offline Nea

• Game Master
me want more hp for pets, for this +1
i would say +1 for all other boosts too
but,all who dont have mystics as main be scared if that happens ( more qq about unbalancing whole game pk) sooo,i think this will neverhappen  :(
yes , destroy all chances of EAs , eps, mages to aoe the pets and not get locked forever, +1 : D
keep it up with boosting most versatile class xd