Epic Perfect World

[GM]'s Elixir

Offline Chocolate

• Retired Staff Member
this is probably why she asked for suggestions so people won't go and farm everything beforehand, if you read above there was a suggestion how to fix this as well

although another problem with giving out the gm's location would be that people can just go and spam trade even if they don't have the certain herbs just to prevent others from getting to gms in time
the event would be really easy to sabotage like this

Spam trading and pking near me will be an instant ban to solve this.

Angelica

Spam trading and pking near me will be an instant ban to solve this.
yes, but if you have multiple people doing it you won't be able to tell who was the first one who really had the herbs (since the trade message will surely disappear by the time you finish trading with multiple trolls)
i can't really think of a fix to this, i'm just saying the event will be really easy to sabotage with it

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
Things like that will be tested, ofcourse we dont want sins winning everytime. Likely the drops will be free, so anyone can pick up.
racist...

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
Maybe, give people a certain amount of time to get the herbs, system chat for 3 people to pm who have the herbs, first 3 pms, port them to you, ask them for the herbs, if they have all the herbs you asked for, those are the winners in the order they pmd?

Offline Chocolate

• Retired Staff Member
yes, but if you have multiple people doing it you won't be able to tell who was the first one who really had the herbs (since the trade message will surely disappear by the time you finish trading with multiple trolls)
i can't really think of a fix to this, i'm just saying the event will be really easy to sabotage with it
The players will be banned, i would change location and players will find me again. Unless i can see myself who got to me first, the other location wont be accepted. To be honest i doubt it will happen.

Zyokunt, i dont really want PM spam so for now i'll test the original route. If it does end badly ill keep your idea in mind.

Updated the main post with the new information, i guess i got it all.

heiro

Ppl (aka me) will farm herbs beforehand (atleast 5 of all) and wait for event and having all of them will trade instantly. It'll turn into a who sends trade 1st event.

But if you add a bizarre element to it, or a completely random mat into the picture it'll be good, because it'll make the ppl who already have herbs beforehand look for this item - Hence giving others a chance as well.

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm

Offline Chocolate

• Retired Staff Member
Ppl (aka me) will farm herbs beforehand (atleast 5 of all) and wait for event and having all of them will trade instantly. It'll turn into a who sends trade 1st event.

But if you add a bizarre element to it, or a completely random mat into the picture it'll be good, because it'll make the ppl who already have herbs beforehand look for this item - Hence giving others a chance as well.
You should read the rest of the replies, this has been sorted.

Goldengate

There should be reforge next to you where players can merge all the items into a medicine. Players can also link it to the chat so you can be sure that they are not trolling. 

Offline Chocolate

• Retired Staff Member
There should be reforge next to you where players can merge all the items into a medicine. Players can also link it to the chat so you can be sure that they are not trolling.
Im not sure what the point of that would be.

Offline Chocolate

• Retired Staff Member
Well, the point of this could be, that you prevent people from spaming troll trade requests towards you.

Some people are just bored and enjoying to annoy others, so they wouldnt even mind a ban.
They can simply use an alt and sabotage the event - as Scintilla already mentioned.

After people made the potion at the forge and linked it to you in pm , you can pick the 3 winners easy in the order they linked it ...

So you should take the idea into consideration, coz its not all bad.

I would be ok with it if i was the one making the forge etc, but im not and I dont want to use too much of Aga's time. As I said to zyokunt, if people do want to disrupt that way and be banned I will simply just make the event part-forum. I do have some faith in the community though and wont change the event yet.