Epic Perfect World

[GM]'s Elixir

Offline Chocolate

• Retired Staff Member

[GM's Elixir]

[Aim]
Get the 3 herbs requested by the GM to help them create their medicine or poison. Be the first, second or third to find and then trade the GM the 3 herbs to win a prize and be the saviour of epw.

[Information]
The herbs will be farmed from a set of mobs spawned before the event in a hidden location, the GM will give a hint to the location and supply players with their coordinates to find her to trade once they have the herbs. Pk is allowed on the main map, however not in the presence of the GM, spam trading the gm is also not allowed. [there will be a penalty for those who do].

This event will be hosted randomly through the week by any GM.

[Example System Chat]
'GM Alexypk has fallen ill after being defeated by Ares in battle and needs an ancient medicine to cure him'
'We need your help to find the herbs to create the medicine, the first 3 players to trade the 3 herbs to GM Chocolate will be rewarded'
'The list of herbs: x, y, z. The location: [insert hint here]'
'Chocolate's coordinates are xxx, yyy. Spam trading and pk in sight of GM will result in an immediate ban.'

[Prizes]
1st Player -
800 ec
120 st
Title - 'Medicinal Master' or 'Toxic Chemist' (both Green)

2nd Player -
600 ec
100 st

3rd player -
500 ec
70 st

After the player has won first in this event 5 times a title of 'Saviour of EPW' (Gold) is awarded.

[Event created by myself and Chaos]
Last Edit: Sept 28, 2015, 10:53 am by Chocolate

Offline Chocolate

• Retired Staff Member
This event wont be hosted for a while yet, im just posting the in-progress guide to get some tips on how to improve it. Please PM or post here if you have any.

Offline Kev

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aladdin Skane Shrowd IIIIIIIIII
  • Faction: Team69
[Prizes]
1st Player -
800 ec
120 st
Title - 'Medicinal Master' or 'Toxic Chemist' (both Green)

2nd Player -
600 ec
100 st

3rd player -
500 st
70 st

After the player has won first in this event 5 times a title of 'Saviour of EPW' (Gold) is awarded.

[Event created by myself and Chaos]
should change this to EC if that's what you mean

Offline Chocolate

• Retired Staff Member
should change this to EC if that's what you mean
I was thinking more event-oriented, but it's something.

Offline Kev

• Old Player
leeeeel now you changed it to et your funny 500 event tokens nice xd.
Oh and many people could farm herbs before these events to quickly turn in. Will players have to find you or do they just get the herbs and go to the coordinates you say so?

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
And what keeps people from just keeping herbs in their cupboard or even inventory? Or is the gm they need to bring them to hidden? Basically a hide and seek but you have to fetch the herbs first?

Offline Kev

• Old Player
And what keeps people from just keeping herbs in their cupboard or even inventory? Or is the gm they need to bring them to hidden? Basically a hide and seek but you have to fetch the herbs first?
exactly what I just asked - no offense intended

Goldengate

I was thinking more event-oriented, but it's something.
1) This event should be time limited to 15 minutes, if the players can't find the herbs required they should be changed to the ones that are more common.
2) GM's location also should be broadcasted, players should know the location of the person they are giving the herbs to.

I'm very unsure if the event is going to workout well as people can store the herbs in their safe and wait for the event to start. 

Offline Chocolate

• Retired Staff Member
Yes I will be hidden, if they have the herbs already farmed then welp. Not sure why they do. Thats what im asking for suggestions for, problems are ok to point out but I need some solutions also (since I already thought of that dilemma). Maybe not only herbs but some other ingredient - thats what I need ideas of.

Goldenwishes, it will be hide and seek also. All herbs can be found and will be checked before the event is started anyway.

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
Will it be main map only or Lothranis/Momaganon too?

Angelica

Will it be main map only or Lothranis/Momaganon too?
'The list of herbs: Saliva Root, Ageratum, Golden Herb; They can all be farmed with a pickaxe on the main map'

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
exactly what I just asked - no offense intended
I don't get the msg about someone posting something while i typed anymore, so i didn't see it until i posted.

Offline Kev

• Old Player
You could spawn special mobs in different locations (they could be plant mobs I geuss to go with the herb theme) and they would drop the specified material these materials could have a timer on them so players couldn't keep them for the next event. Timer could be 30minutes-1hour. Players would have to search the map for the special mobs with hints of their areas similar to hide and seek and then when they acquire the materials they would come to you. (Your coordinates should be given beforehand xD) Looking for mobs and looking for you would be too much work xD.

Offline Chocolate

• Retired Staff Member
You could spawn special mobs in different locations (they could be plant mobs I geuss to go with the herb theme) and they would drop the specified material these materials could have a timer on them so players couldn't keep them for the next event. Timer could be 30minutes-1hour. Players would have to search the map for the special mobs with hints of their areas similar to hide and seek and then when they acquire the materials they would come to you. (Your coordinates should be given beforehand xD) Looking for mobs and looking for you would be too much work xD.

Actually a really nice idea and solution, thanks.
This sounds like fun. '-'
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde