Epic Perfect World

Domgrath Presents : Hacks? Aliens?? WHAT???

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Wow, didn't know it worked like that after you transfer
I highly doubt that it's normal shackle. Even x3 sparked shackle doesn't hit too hard 

Offline LeiTo

• Old Player
  • Characters: LeiTo
  • Faction: Tyrants
Please remove this video :(
99% of cleric who know nothing about their class will learn something soon... Please remove it.
Last Edit: Sept 28, 2015, 04:53 am by LeiTo

Offline D' Zen

• Forum Veteran
Damn Leito's scared now that everyone is gonna know THE TRUTH behind shackle. :police:
Last Edit: Sept 28, 2015, 05:05 am by Krish

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
I make EP now,i mean i gear mine aw i will destroy u m8

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants
Wtf Lol omg.....

Goldengate

A seeker comes and transfers his debuffs to you (Seeker has transfer debuff skill) so he can get rid of the shackle. Now you've the shackle and in full PDEF gears and attack the wooden mob. Since there is 30% chance of dealing base magic damage when you attack so you get magic damage from the caster of shackle who is Chelmor in this case. To conclude everything Chelmor killed you, not some random aliens or gods of PWI...

I'm crying at the moment since a nerd like you couldn't figure this out  :tiger-36:

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Please remove this video :(
99% of cleric who know nothing about their class will learn something soon... Please remove it.
Yes but how does someone make shackle deal 30K's? Even with triple spark my cleric doesn't do that LEL

Goldengate

Yes but how does someone make shackle deal 30K's? Even with triple spark my cleric doesn't do that LEL
If you don't use a DEF weapon and MDEF gears yes you will get 30K damage...  :-*

Offline Stroopwafel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Congrats on suicide

Offline Kinsei

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kinsei
look at this normal shackle

I kneel only to God, and I don't see him here

infernchidhu

A seeker comes and transfers his debuffs to you (Seeker has transfer debuff skill) so he can get rid of the shackle. Now you've the shackle and in full PDEF gears and attack the wooden mob. Since there is 30% chance of dealing base magic damage when you attack so you get magic damage from the caster of shackle who is Chelmor in this case. To conclude everything Chelmor killed you, not some random aliens or gods of PWI...

I'm crying at the moment since a nerd like you couldn't figure this out  :tiger-36:
shackle does physical damage....so p def gear is good vs it

Offline ₤ίɭ₮

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: *~Nazirema~*, Ethereality
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Last Edit: Sept 29, 2015, 01:28 am by ₤ίɭ₮

Offline Kinsei

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kinsei
shackle does physical damage....so p def gear is good vs it
there is a 30% chance for the shackles
to deal base magic damage. Lasts for 1
minute.
I kneel only to God, and I don't see him here

heiro

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GET WRKT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
Shackle damage is physical.  The wording of the skill says it is based on magical damage the same way absorb soul or plume shot would be based on magical damage.  The output is still physical.  From my understanding of the seeker debuff transfer for things like bleeds / poisons / soulburns, the damage that would have been applied to the host of the original debuff is what gets transferred (not the damage that would be applied if the original debuffer casts the skill on you).  This is entirely different from the damage that would have been applied if the priest gave the debuff to you directly.  Transferring the debuff factors in the defense of the person who received the debuff first.

So.  If someone were to be completely naked when receiving a 3spark shackle from an ep, and then transferred it, this is the result I would expect to see.

I've seen this in seeker vs wf where a wf applied 0pdef on me and bled me in the final seconds of the 0pdef.  The bleed damage applied to my pdef being 0, but I was no longer 0pdefed.  When I transferred the bleed, it did op 0pdef damage on the wf even though the wf didn't have 0pdef.  She proceeded to die almost instantly.  

I'm pretty sure this is the same thing.
Last Edit: Sept 28, 2015, 01:49 pm by Cynix
I'm basically 40