Epic Perfect World

Tyrants vs Artifex

Offline Quit

• Quited
Nice Video Omar looks fun pk I missed it
Tyrants#1

Offline BriEsT

• Don
i do not use league of legends' statistics to analyze this pk or any other pk. I'm just aware of the things like, if u die and get pushed countless times, u just manage to be the biggest tryhard and never stop signets even after 20th wipe, ppl get bored and log off, it's still unknown to me how artifex nerver manages to drop numbers. then claiming win after 1 push. it's like u losing game 7-0 u manage to score last min and u think u won  :normal-43:
 Damn it reminds me of a guild you used to be in as well lol . I thought after 3-4 years that you been on this server you would figure it out by now but I guess you didnt or you just pretend not to . There is always gonna be 3-4 guilds with same trade marks , guilds like outcast xpen and now arti , then Nohomo sync and hangover and lastly worms when i was there , arti at beggining and now warning . But one thing all these guilds were and always will be is extrime tryhards .
Now if you all would lay down your egos for 1 moment and really enjoyed just the gameplay then all 3 sides should stop this pointless "allying" for 1 night ( like last night tyrants and warning vs arti and day before that arti and tyrants vs warning I been there so I know what Im talking about ) maybe pk would be better and noone would complain ( probably would but it would be lot less then now ) ?  :-\

heiro

damn i missed :/                    

Offline Moon

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moon, Naive
Well i just came back on this mass pkeys etc , and sh1t is always the same lol. This kind of chat . Tbh this last pks vs Warning and Tyrants we had 50 -55 on mostly , and obviously those 50-55 are not tottaly in pk. Both factions have their time to RG to get ready for pk. We've been winning vs Warning and Tyrants together , you can't deny it. how can you say Artifex still outnumber you ? and you're acting like you're 5 years old and your parents are giving you cotton candy for the very first time cause you won one pk lol... Both of your guilds haves more than us in pk , maybe the only reason you've not been winning it is because you cannot keep signets together ... or it is just us who out play you in sigs and sh1ts. Couldn't care less tbh lol. Nice video FMP  ;)
For those of you who don't know about it, this is a fact, meaning it happens all the time, not just yesterday. My point is we mostly have 50 people online for mass pk, and just like it was stated above, not everyone out of those 50 people bother to get in a squad and go to pk. 
Everyone knows Artifex (mostly, not always) fights more than just one faction, and obviously, that leads to being outnumbered (even though we still win sometimes), so don't even try to say otherwise. Thing is, you don't get to act big because you finally managed to win the PK after you brought two guilds to fight us. I'm well aware this video is of Tyrants VS Artifex, but many of us were RGing after Warning left, and when we came back you had already szed, meaning you were killing the few who were still there. It's ok though, have your victory.
Either way, no one here is saying Artifex won, because we didn't. Cry about being outnumbered by Artifex all you want, it's pretty rare the times that happens, on the contrary, the opposite happens pretty much often. Truth is, you refused to PK against us a few days ago because Warning couldn't come. Talk after you win against us in a PROPER GvG. Peace :police:
When you play the games of thrones, you win or die. There is no middle ground.

Zirkon

Hey good stuff guys 
We did lose that pk
Good Video + Good Music
Hope your ready for more gvgs now ;)

Offline BriEsT

• Don
Hey good stuff guys
We did lose that pk
Good Video + Good Music
Hope your ready for more gvgs now ;)
Stupid wr lol 

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran

icyyuki

I liked the music, that all.  :police:

Zirkon

Stupid wr lol
yeh meng Rebourne+BeNicePlease my fegs

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
Damn it reminds me of a guild you used to be in as well lol . I thought after 3-4 years that you been on this server you would figure it out by now but I guess you didnt or you just pretend not to . There is always gonna be 3-4 guilds with same trade marks , guilds like outcast xpen and now arti , then Nohomo sync and hangover and lastly worms when i was there , arti at beggining and now warning . But one thing all these guilds were and always will be is extrime tryhards .
Now if you all would lay down your egos for 1 moment and really enjoyed just the gameplay then all 3 sides should stop this pointless "allying" for 1 night ( like last night tyrants and warning vs arti and day before that arti and tyrants vs warning I been there so I know what Im talking about ) maybe pk would be better and noone would complain ( probably would but it would be lot less then now ) ?  :-\
u were the 1st one to say last night that fun isnt possible in game, it's really weird how different person u r on forums and in game, imagine i was having fun last night it's just not fun in ur way, every1 has his own way of having fun and u should understand that if u weren't so narrow minded. idc if my guild is tryhard, i know im not all i care for is killing artifex and tyrants, infact anything that moves  :normal-36:
and gz to moon and suckmyapples u guys reached unbeatable level  :normal-42:

Offline Hayko

• Characters: Chachii
For those of you who don't know about it, this is a fact, meaning it happens all the time, not just yesterday. My point is we mostly have 50 people online for mass pk, and just like it was stated above, not everyone out of those 50 people bother to get in a squad and go to pk.
Everyone knows Artifex (mostly, not always) fights more than just one faction, and obviously, that leads to being outnumbered (even though we still win sometimes), so don't even try to say otherwise. Thing is, you don't get to act big because you finally managed to win the PK after you brought two guilds to fight us. I'm well aware this video is of Tyrants VS Artifex, but many of us were RGing after Warning left, and when we came back you had already szed, meaning you were killing the few who were still there. It's ok though, have your victory.
Either way, no one here is saying Artifex won, because we didn't. Cry about being outnumbered by Artifex all you want, it's pretty rare the times that happens, on the contrary, the opposite happens pretty much often. Truth is, you refused to PK against us a few days ago because Warning couldn't come. Talk after you win against us in a PROPER GvG. Peace :police:

so 50 u say? well i counted 62 only red dots in 1 of this week pks !! but now lets do the math lets say u pk with 50 now join formers artis that moved to tyrants i would say 30?? wow so u guys could easy manage to get 80s for pks thats why used to be easy am i right??

Offline Vanatorul

• Old Player
  • Characters: Blank
 the 50s are before any possible sig you can do to get rest right?:D

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
Good PK Tyrants

Offline BriEsT

• Don
u were the 1st one to say last night that fun isnt possible in game, it's really weird how different person u r on forums and in game, imagine i was having fun last night it's just not fun in ur way, every1 has his own way of having fun and u should understand that if u weren't so narrow minded. idc if my guild is tryhard, i know im not all i care for is killing artifex and tyrants, infact anything that moves  :normal-36:
and gz to moon and suckmyapples u guys reached unbeatable level  :normal-42:
 Well aside of last night , in most pks I been to you always start the trashtalk and talk shit about everyone . So by ur logic you are also at least 70% different on forum . Yes Im way different ingame , on forum and irl , thats suppose to be normal at least I think so. Thanks for noticing that tho and Im also glad you agree with my point , best way is to kill everything that moves . Btw idk what you are like in private but ingame no matter what you believe you look like the biggest tryhard of all ....no offense even ur guildmates said so . But you see just like you thinking that Im "narrow minded" and just like ppl think Harpist is mad drinker and Pedro is just mad , that doesnt mean that its true does it? I mean no disrespect with this as well , I hope gms dont delete this maybe ppl for once will read this instead of "easy dog" comments and try to argue on who had 1 bilion ppl in pk......
 Anyway if you want to continue about this pm me on forum better we might get thread closed for "drama" which nether of the two of us are trying to pull off .

Offline AtiIIa

• Front line mercenary
  • Disbander of guilds
  • Characters: AtiIIa
  • Faction: Crown
Nice video.

Get better music ffs.

TY for PK, Artifex.  :police:

See you again :*