Epic Perfect World

Tyrants vs Artifex

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
why are you crying about numbers, when it's always warning+tyrants who outnumber us and still lose?
"outnumber" ?!
do u even know wat dose that mean ?! ??? ??? ???

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
why are you crying about numbers, when it's always warning+tyrants who outnumber us and still lose?
I'm not crying, I'm just stating facts. I couldn't care less if you guys brought 30, 40 or 50. I just don't understand how you think getting pushed and wiped throughout the entire pk to just win one round at the end is winning the entire pk.

Offline Whiskey

Arti outnumbers both warning and tyrants, what u try :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline ๖ۣۜBlis

• - Amy
  • *Ansh was here* ✿Sabibi was here, so was Prze 🌞
  • Characters: Sin | Blis | Thea
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Oh, shut up and be nice before we give GMs a reason to lock the thread. Artifex, Tyrants and Warning are always fighting vs eachother and everyone targets everyone, sometimes Tyrants gets more hates from both guilds, sometimes it's Arti or Warning, so get over it, everyone will lose and win from time to time, all 3 guilds are aiming for the same goal. Shut up and accept it.

OT: I liked the video, music was 7/10 for me, and i saw me :D

Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Tyrants #1
They're both the same factions, cept Tyrants has some GA...

Offline BriEsT

• Don
another delusional member of artifex... just cuz u sig sz last doesnt mean u won. how u can say u won when each one of u died atleast 30times and enemy died what? 10 times per person maximum
 It depends on alot of things then but lets not use league of legends statistics and shit to analyze who wins in mmorpg world .... 

On video , Im glad you rerolled to some range DD class , i know you like playing sin and it can go well in small pk but nowdays its so much easier to lead pt with range DD class it gives you better vision of field and considering that nowdays ppl play mostly ea/mg as dd its just overall better ( im awful at explaining stuff sorry l4l ) . I did watch vid and I think you got alot of work to do to improve but I dont think it ll be a problem for you with time and practise , you still got some sin instinct xd but its cool you improved with sin you ll probably improve with mage too ( music was meh ) .

Thanks for pk all see ya in a week xd

Offline exe626

• brb
  • Faction: Xpendable
the guild that i'm a member of is automatically the best, and i'm in none of the above

try again losers

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
It depends on alot of things then but lets not use league of legends statistics and shit to analyze who wins in mmorpg world ....

On video , Im glad you rerolled to some range DD class , i know you like playing sin and it can go well in small pk but nowdays its so much easier to lead pt with range DD class it gives you better vision of field and considering that nowdays ppl play mostly ea/mg as dd its just overall better ( im awful at explaining stuff sorry l4l ) . I did watch vid and I think you got alot of work to do to improve but I dont think it ll be a problem for you with time and practise , you still got some sin instinct xd but its cool you improved with sin you ll probably improve with mage too ( music was meh ) .

Thanks for pk all see ya in a week xd
i do not use league of legends' statistics to analyze this pk or any other pk. I'm just aware of the things like, if u die and get pushed countless times, u just manage to be the biggest tryhard and never stop signets even after 20th wipe, ppl get bored and log off, it's still unknown to me how artifex nerver manages to drop numbers. then claiming win after 1 push. it's like u losing game 7-0 u manage to score last min and u think u won  :normal-43:

eternalagony23

Nice video men, good pk

Offline Hayko

• Characters: Chachii
nice video glad to see that arti didnt claim win this time bcuz  every single mass pk this week started with artifex being pushed all the map for almost 2hr. After that  ppl start to getting tired annoyed and log off and end with sz sig making arti ppl alone claiming they have won  ^-^!!

reminds a football game when a team  being  massacred  and they are losing idk  5-0 or 6-0 but they scored a goal at the end they celebrate like they have won the game!

sry about the engrish!!
Last Edit: Sept 27, 2015, 12:24 pm by Hayko

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Well i just came back on this mass pkeys etc , and sh1t is always the same lol. This kind of chat . Tbh this last pks vs Warning and Tyrants we had 50 -55 on mostly , and obviously those 50-55 are not tottaly in pk. Both factions have their time to RG to get ready for pk. We've been winning vs Warning and Tyrants together , you can't deny it. how can you say Artifex still outnumber you ? and you're acting like you're 5 years old and your parents are giving you cotton candy for the very first time cause you won one pk lol... Both of your guilds haves more than us in pk , maybe the only reason you've not been winning it is because you cannot keep signets together ... or it is just us who out play you in sigs and sh1ts. Couldn't care less tbh lol. Nice video FMP  ;)

Offline Celerik

• Gaynicorn
  • "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"
  • Characters: celerik/slimshady
  • Faction: Winning side.

Offline ℳɪᴋᴀ

• ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴏᴠᴇʀ?
  • ғᴀʏᴇ ♥
  • Characters: sᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛ ᴍʏsᴛɪᴄ
  • Faction: ✦ᴛʏʀᴀɴᴛs✧/ ɪɴᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ
Looks like I missed another day of Fun PK. Nice one fam ❤️

ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛs ᴛᴏ ᴘᴜᴜᴜᴜ/ʟᴜʟɪ
♥ ᴍɪᴋɪ ♥ ᴘᴜᴅᴅɪɴɢ ᴘᴏᴘ ♥ ᴛʏʀᴀɴᴛs ɢ.ᴏ.ᴀ.ᴛ
ғʟᴏᴡᴇʀ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ.ᴛᴀʟᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ᴀʙsᴏᴜʟ.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Good pk, though the odds were highly stacked against us majority of the pk.  :-\ that is something you all cannot deny, but gf guys. :rolleyes:

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked