Tyrants vs Artifex

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
;33 +1
gf popcorn, 
btw my comment was full of sarcasm, based on arti's excuses and quotes during the pk, mostly coming from ppl that died over 20times and claim to be best  :rolleyes:

Offline Moon

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moon, Naive
First          Good Video sir
Tyrants #1
Easied Artifex
first good video because it's the first time you win? ok 
ot: nice pk, bad music soz
When you play the games of thrones, you win or die. There is no middle ground.

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
Melinoe is FMP ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
was wondering who that is...

Offline Moon

• Forum Veteran
Melinoe is FMP ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
was wondering who that is...
duh lmao

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
first good video because it's the first time you win? ok
ot: nice pk, bad music soz
its first video in which enemy didnt have more xd

Offline Moon

• Forum Veteran
its first video in which enemy didnt have more xd
? we've pking lately against warning+tyrants, you always have WAY more and we still win. the only reason why you managed to win yesterday was because you sz'ed, if the pk kept going we would've most likely won :rolleyes: anyway, it was fun so don't mad everyone

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
? we've pking lately against warning+tyrants, you always have WAY more and we still win. the only reason why you managed to win yesterday was because you sz'ed, if the pk kept going we would've most likely won :rolleyes: anyway, it was fun so don't mad everyone
another delusional member of artifex... just cuz u sig sz last doesnt mean u won. how u can say u won when each one of u died atleast 30times and enemy died what? 10 times per person maximum

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
? we've pking lately against warning+tyrants, you always have WAY more and we still win. the only reason why you managed to win yesterday was because you sz'ed, if the pk kept going we would've most likely won :rolleyes: anyway, it was fun so don't mad everyone
If the pk would've carried on then Artifex would most likely outnumber Tyrants and win, of course. I'm glad you know.

Offline exe626

• brb
  • Faction: Xpendable
between the awful music and the lack of ability displayed by the mage in this video, i became ill and was forced to close it

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
between the awful music and the lack of ability displayed by the mage in this video, i became ill and was forced to close it
how was that sht written
'thats nice homo'
right?

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
does arti application form has iq test in it?Whoever manages less than 70 iq gets accepted?

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
the drama between synergy and angeldawn is more entertaining than this.

Offline Nooby

• Nid to git gut
  • Modder
  • Characters: Noobward and Alts
  • Faction: ?!?

^^

It really is entertaining.  :-[
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

Offline Moon

• Forum Veteran
If the pk would've carried on then Artifex would most likely outnumber Tyrants and win, of course. I'm glad you know.
why are you crying about numbers, when it's always warning+tyrants who outnumber us and still lose?