Epic Perfect World

x2 channelling on veno gear

Offline Drive

• 🌙
Dw Yasmen,just keep trying!
I gave up hope too.
I couldn't get x2 ct on any piece in aloot of damas.
The other day I had about 200 damas and I was like hm let me try for atleast x2 ct on top.
Triple ct popped up in the last few damas i had left.
You never know.
I still can't get x2 on any other piece so I guess my luck is weird like that.

infernchidhu

either ur unlucky as fvck or blind or cant count, cuz i have 6 arcane classes each with all peice 2x ct cept wrist, and it happened almost exactly how much damas i expected it to take, maybe all the bad luck is just a sign that u might be the first veno to get triple ct wrists :P or something good luck

Angelica

either ur unlucky as fvck or blind or cant count, cuz i have 6 arcane classes each with all peice 2x ct cept wrist, and it happened almost exactly how much damas i expected it to take, maybe all the bad luck is just a sign that u might be the first veno to get triple ct wrists :P or something good luck
this dude
i thought i was extremely unlucky with everything and i lost hope when i was trying for puri wep
then suddenly got 2x rpdt + def lvl on it
just keep trying and you might get something above average

Offline Kev

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aladdin Skane Shrowd IIIIIIIIII
  • Faction: Team69
not related to veno gear but I got full 2x -chan on all gear except for plate and 3x def lvl weapon on EA r8 all in the 449 ST I got from yesterdays NW I am very happy ^-^

Goldengate

not related to veno gear but I got full 2x -chan on all gear except for plate and 3x def lvl weapon on EA r8 all in the 449 ST I got from yesterdays NW I am very happy ^-^
I always wanted to make my EA instant cast. I gave up levelling it after I learned how hard it was to gear arcane classes like mystic and cleric...
I believe people's luck path their fate... 

Offline Kev

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aladdin Skane Shrowd IIIIIIIIII
  • Faction: Team69
I always wanted to make my EA instant cast. I gave up levelling it after I learned how hard it was to gear arcane classes like mystic and cleric...
I believe people's luck path their fate...
not many EAs have full 3x chan on all pieces of gears so even if Chills -3 runes are implemented not many archers will be insta unless they use choco xd. Which now that I think of it is a viable option lol

Goldengate

not many EAs have full 3x chan on all pieces of gears so even if Chills -3 runes are implemented not many archers will be insta unless they use choco xd. Which now that I think of it is a viable option lol
I don't even reroll anymore, I just use my Warsoul Helmet and 19% channel weapon to become instant cast... 

Offline Yasmen

• Characters: Yasmen

lol all my chars got x2 channl and full aps with op gear only veno have stu[id luck...
rly i got mad from it.

Goldengate

lol all my chars got x2 channl and full aps with op gear only veno have stu[id luck...
rly i got mad from it.
If you have so much damas why didn't you hone your gears? I recently saw your boots and it has -2% channel on it O.o If you don't bother much honing it then why do you reforge anyways?!

Angelica

If you have so much damas why didn't you hone your gears? I recently saw your boots and it has -2% channel on it O.o If you don't bother much honing it then why do you reforge anyways?!
probably doesn't want to bother with honing until they get 2x ct, and until then that 1% ct doesn't matter a lot

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Why even waste time on veno when you can gear a mystic or wizard and beat everyone that isn't a 3.33 sin?

Offline Yasmen

Why even waste time on veno when you can gear a mystic or wizard and beat everyone that isn't a 3.33 sin?

i hate easy class like wiz all of them work on genie skill (spark) and mystic 1 shkill absoult and healer
sin is shiit too only
3spark and suto DD where fun in it ?!!!!!
wiz good yes if no spark genie skill :D

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
my ea got ct gear with 2k ec
gf

darkfe321

i hate easy class
Don't you play a veno?  :-\

Offline Yasmen

Don't you play a veno?  :-\

what with veno easy class?!!!!
no xD if u did any mistake u dead and there is combo this skill befor this not only auto dd