Epic Perfect World

x2 channelling on veno gear

Offline Yasmen

• Characters: Yasmen
its rly low chance to get channl on top/leg/foot veno....
i wasted more then 23k DAMA=600kec+ and still no have x2 channl i dont ask for x2 on wrist i speak about top/leg/foot
i wish agatio can make luck like archer chance to get Channeling 1~3% - 8.16%
betetr from 3.91%...
just plz ask ur self how u feel when u wast 600kec on x2 channeling and no get it at end .

Angelica

you're really unlucky tbh
and i thought i'm wasting a lot after 5k damas for 2x ct top
but i already see too many people running around with 2x ct gears now, it's nothing special anymore, so i doubt it would be increased even more

Offline Yasmen

channl important for veno yes no with all class u fight but u need it with healer class like mystic/cleric/wiz
but u said 5k dama and got at last x2...
im wasted 23k dama+ and still nothing...
should agatio do some thing about this...
this rly get me mad and im sure u got mad too when uwasted 5k

Angelica

channl important for veno yes no with all class u fight but u need it with healer class like mystic/cleric/wiz
but u said 5k dama and got at last x2...
im wasted 23k dama+ and still nothing...
should agatio do some thing about this...
this rly get me mad and im sure u got mad too when uwasted 5k
yes i was mad as hell about it but at the same time i wouldn't really want all those lucky people running around with 3x ct now since increasing ct chance would increase the amount of people getting 3x ct
so it'd basically be the same situation, only that now you have 2x ct easily but most will have 3x ct, which since you're unlucky you're struggling to get

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
i got -6% set on mage with 600 dama including weapon o.o

Offline Yasmen

'igot -6% set on mage with 600 dama including weapon o.o'
my wiz x2 channl all gear but not wrist and god weps/my sin aps 3.33 sage got 3wrist+robe/archer got channl x2 too...this all with 2k dama.
but what abou veno that wasted 23k dama and no thing.

Offline Yasmen

**yes i was mad as hell about it but at the same time i wouldn't really want all those lucky people running around with 3x ct now since increasing ct chance would increase the amount of people getting 3x ct
so it'd basically be the same situation, only that now you have 2x ct easily but most will have 3x ct, which since you're unlucky you're struggling to get

yes but i dont say x3 he cant do something about x2 we not in pve server and he failed our pve (Trials) u cant log off alts any more so what farm ?

Angelica

**yes i was mad as hell about it but at the same time i wouldn't really want all those lucky people running around with 3x ct now since increasing ct chance would increase the amount of people getting 3x ct

yes but i dont say x3 he cant do something about x2 we not in pve server and he failed our pve (Trials) u cant log off alts any more so what farm ?
i don't think he can change just the 2x ct chance but the chance for getting ct in general

Offline Yasmen

''i don't think he can change just the 2x ct chance but the chance for getting ct in general

then he can bk trials we can log off alts or he want us wast rly $ on fail luck ?!

Offline RandomDude

• Forum Veteran
''i don't think he can change just the 2x ct chance but the chance for getting ct in general

then he can bk trials we can log off alts or he want us wast rly $ on fail luck ?!
u can get ec and et from ares morai and heroic all easy money 

Offline Nea

• Game Master
be4 1.5 people struggled to get some ec and actually get -3%, be happy u can do morai
most of us didnt even do trials at certain points and were more than happy with 1-2k damas/ week from morai lmao.
its just about luck, keep going.

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi

I don't know what you're talking about  :police:

pikachuchu

It's all depended on luck tbh.
I got 2x ct on all my pieces except wrists within 1.5k damas.
There's also other ways to farm damas.
If you want to abuse trials with the logging off and stuff,
Just make more accounts + characters.

You don't need to spend real money to get x2 ct per piece.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
It's all depended on luck tbh.
I got 2x ct on all my pieces except wrists within 1.5k damas.
There's also other ways to farm damas.
If you want to abuse trials with the logging off and stuff,
Just make more accounts + characters.

You don't need to spend real money to get x2 ct per piece.
:police:u lose quest once u leave instance, log off = sends u off base = map change = bb quest
hehe ruined hehe

pikachuchu

:police:u lose quest once u leave instance, log off = sends u off base = map change = bb quest
hehe ruined hehe
I know, that's why I said make more accounts.
Then he can log x number of alts per trial.