Epic Perfect World

Quality Test.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
do the same and speed it up x2 or x3 and lag should be gone
Yeah, planning to do that in the future videos 

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Yeah I need a new pc definitely, but I hope it will be alright for now.

Lowered the resolution a bit.
That looks great, speeding up will also help but I guess you alrdy know that. 
He needs an Alienware... I played PWI with my friend's Alienware and it was amazing. Flawless gameplay ftw!
Okay.

Goldengate

That looks great, speeding up will also help but I guess you alrdy know that. Okay.
You mean making the video length from 12 seconds to one second? 

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
now i understand why cynix was crying in teamspeak the other day rofl lmao ye bro when i had my rock pc u know about... i just did speed up shit and visual lag was gone (in video ofc) good quiality sub amateur asian gringo

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
now i understand why cynix was crying in teamspeak the other day rofl lmao ye bro when i had my rock pc u know about... i just did speed up shit and visual lag was gone (in video ofc) good quiality sub amateur asian gringo

What was he crying about in TS?

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
Almost time for morai, go go.
You mean Ares dude, Morai is like 5 hours...

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH

Basically. 

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

• : D
[4:40:04 PM] Subzero: Alexa
pay me with ecs later : D
" OT " : Nice quality though

skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
[4:40:04 PM] Subzero: Alexa
pay me with ecs later : D
" OT " : Nice quality though

Noob . LOL

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Goldengate

LMAO xDDD 
Subzeroo whats the date today?

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
All in all, thanks you all for the comments about the quality and opinions. I hope I can come back with another random video that has a better look to it. We shall see :). Tc :p

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Goldengate

All in all, thanks you all for the comments about the quality and opinions. I hope I can come back with another random video that has a better look to it. We shall see :). Tc :p
We all look forward to it :333 Just remember to upload them in 4K resolution next time!

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants