Epic Perfect World

Script Error

Goldengate

1) Download the following items
- Download NET Framework
- Download DirectX
2) Extract the game again using the latest version of WinRAR (http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm)
3) Run the patcher as Administrator

ive done allof those and it still doesnt work sigh
Send me your team viewer settings again and stay online!

Goldengate

The problem has been resolved!  :normal-42:
Last Edit: Sept 26, 2015, 03:27 pm by ☤ Goldenwishes ☤

Offline gaster300

I am getting this error as well and i'm crashing at the same place as well

Offline gaster300

I FOUND THE PROBLEM, ITS A VIRUS ON YOUR COMPUTER NAMED OFFERWIZARD CHECK YOUR INSTALLED PROGRAMS SEARCH FOR THIS PROGRAM AND UNISTALL IT AFTER YOU DO THAT RESTART YOUR COMPUTER AND THE GAME RUNS LIKE A CHARM. offer wizard cause web pages to load an annoying ad just get rid of it get a anti-virus or something but get rid of it and you are good.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
I FOUND THE PROBLEM, ITS A VIRUS ON YOUR COMPUTER NAMED OFFERWIZARD CHECK YOUR INSTALLED PROGRAMS SEARCH FOR THIS PROGRAM AND UNISTALL IT AFTER YOU DO THAT RESTART YOUR COMPUTER AND THE GAME RUNS LIKE A CHARM. offer wizard cause web pages to load an annoying ad just get rid of it get a anti-virus or something but get rid of it and you are good.
it's not a virus, it's an adware
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Almighty

it's not a virus, it's an adware
rofl experienced? cry 5654654 times in chat for help?

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
When you guys install programs you need to make sure you read whats beeing installed.

He alrdy have, Windows Defender is enough since Microsoft released their fully functional own program.