Epic Perfect World

AngelDawn /w Warning vs ArchEnemy /w Ducks & Heaven

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
  • Characters: Yuri
No Flamers please will have this locked if needed to.

Thank you for the war ArchEnemy hope for more soon :)

Best Mid Tier Guild to challenge the Top

darkfe321

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
woow that was a really good one o.o loved the music , well done :O

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
Might wanna ease up on the speed a bit.  Hurt my eyes a bit trying to figure out what was going on.
I'm basically 40

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
this is the best video

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
Might wanna ease up on the speed a bit.  Hurt my eyes a bit trying to figure out what was going on.
Ehh i need to find a right speed for this...cause people say slow than speed it up >_<

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
Ehh i need to find a right speed for this...cause people say slow than speed it up >_<

If you edit with Sony Vegas, it's a good idea to watch the preview as you play with the speed. Find one that seems a little fast but comfortable for you, and then make it a small bit slower than that for people who haven't seen it before.  

Sometimes I make the mistake of putting my clips into a video at a high speed because I already know what's going to happen in the clip, so it doesn't bother me.  Through trial and error, I'm sure you will find a speed you like.
I'm basically 40

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
If you edit with Sony Vegas, it's a good idea to watch the preview as you play with the speed. Find one that seems a little fast but comfortable for you, and then make it a small bit slower than that for people who haven't seen it before.  

Sometimes I make the mistake of putting my clips into a video at a high speed because I already know what's going to happen in the clip, so it doesn't bother me.  Through trial and error, I'm sure you will find a speed you like.
I have sony  vegas but i mostly use power director.

Offline MVP

• MVP
  • Characters: MVP
  • Faction: NoHomo/Warning
nice video :)  <3

manootsoo

nice video.
they hate us,cause they aint us.  :police:

Goldengate

Why don't you spam Purge when your cool down finishes? O_o

The whole point of becoming a sage veno is to spam purge and assist attacking all the time...
Last Edit: Sept 26, 2015, 06:26 am by ♦Goldenwishes♦

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
Awesome music  ;D

Offline Guess Who

• Old Player
No Flamers please will have this locked if needed to.

Thank you for the war ArchEnemy hope for more soon :)

Nice vid when recording take off soften ingame and leave sharpen on, the vids come out clearer that way.

Goldengate

Nice vid when recording take off soften ingame and leave sharpen on, the vids come out clearer that way.
Those settings give more like lag thus it reduces frames per second at which the player can play the game...

Offline Guess Who

• Old Player
Those settings give more like lag thus it reduces frames per second at which the player can play the game...
:rolleyes: ingame sharpen doesn't cause as much lag as soften.