Epic Perfect World

EPW ( Joline ) SIN vs BM ( DresBM ) TITAN FIGHT + ( Random 1vs1 )

Goldengate

Ty Ufff this community ... all will push there ego in this game
They are missing a lot of things in real life. They just come here and show their virtual ego... 

Offline Artiom

• Entelechy
  • Ба́ба-яга́
  • Characters: Fobas / fobasmvp
  • Faction: Tyrants / Artifex
They are missing a lot of things in real life. They just come here and show their virtual ego...
and others their stupidity 
На то и ум, чтобы достичь того, чего хочешь.

Goldengate

and others their stupidity
Life is too short to be stupid with closed eyes...

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
Tank first 3-4 player Than we see 321 barb ...

LOL?? 321 barb?? i think you ve never seen me playing LOOOOOOOL
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Goldengate

LOL?? 321 barb?? i think you ve never seen me playing LOOOOOOOL
How can someone become 321 barbarian?! Its hard to imagine... 

eternalagony23

Everyone is different, unique and have different skills. He is probably new into this kind of stuff so we all should respect him for trying his best to contribute to the community... If you are going to insult anyone just keep it to yourselves...

Its called constructive criticism rofl
How can he possible get better at his gameplay and making video's if he doesn't know what people ACTUALLY think.
If he can't handle opinions too bad rofl, no place for care bear's here.  :normal-2:

Goldengate

Its called constructive criticism rofl
How can he possible get better at his gameplay and making video's if he doesn't know what people ACTUALLY think.
If he can't handle opinions too bad rofl, no place for care bear's here.  :normal-2:
Please be kind and respectful. We are all trying to communicate nicely here...  :(

eternalagony23

Please be kind and respectful. We are all trying to communicate nicely here... :(

Shut the fck up...

Goldengate

Shut the fck up...
Why so much anger and hatred?  :normal-11:

Offline Kev

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aladdin Skane Shrowd IIIIIIIIII
  • Faction: Team69
This is Epic PW's IronCrew

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
damn, ironcrew best sin no hate LOOOOL

Offline _ZACK_

• True friendships are like...once you meet again it's like you were never apart...
  • Characters: _ZACK_
  • Faction: FullMetal
Ok no hate from me..this is the thing, filter out what everybody said only take the good stuff, work on it to better yourself for the future, don't take it personally just take it as positive, I must says well done for your efforts and good luck for the next vid and for the rest of you have some respect...I don't care if you flame me it's ok but just remember its nice to be important but its more important to be nice....

Offline Areashi

• Banned
This actually made me laugh

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
Ok no hate from me..this is the thing, filter out what everybody said only take the good stuff, work on it to better yourself for the future, don't take it personally just take it as positive, I must says well done for your efforts and good luck for the next vid and for the rest of you have some respect...I don't care if you flame me it's ok but just remember its nice to be important but its more important to be nice....
Ty :)