Epic Perfect World

Allies Sig

Zirkon

there's no need for that lol, learn from warning, they can pk with their allies without an ally sig
:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

Goldengate

there's no need for that lol, learn from warning, they can pk with their allies without an ally sig
How?! :P

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
Allow me to share with you some information that very well may change your view about PW.

- Artifex, like every other guild also has a cap of 200 players.

Armed with this knowledge i'm sure you've already figured out what you all need to do.
In case it's not clear for some of you reading, you to, have a cap of 200 in your guild.

What does this mean though, BeNicePlease?

Well, it means that every other guild has the opportunity to bring the same number of people to PK as Artifex does.
Therefore nullifying the need for alliances and this "ally sig". In addition, crying about numbers is not as valid as you (if you're a warning member) might think. 
You might read this and want to reply very fast with "well I like small PK". My reply to that would be, ty for pk was easy lol.

New factions are emerging on a weekly basis these days, and consequently disappearing daily (Is OC back?).
Align yourself with a faction you think has a leader that isn't useless and maybe we will see you at PK!

Goldengate

Allow me to share with you some information that very well may change your view about PW.

- Artifex, like every other guild also has a cap of 200 players.

Armed with this knowledge i'm sure you've already figured out what you all need to do.
In case it's not clear for some of you reading, you to, have a cap of 200 in your guild.

What does this mean though, BeNicePlease?

Well, it means that every other guild has the opportunity to bring the same number of people to PK as Artifex does.
Therefore nullifying the need for alliances and this "ally sig". In addition, crying about numbers is not as valid as you (if you're a warning member) might think.
You might read this and want to reply very fast with "well I like small PK". My reply to that would be, ty for pk was easy lol.

New factions are emerging on a weekly basis these days, and consequently disappearing daily (Is OC back?).
Align yourself with a faction you think has a leader that isn't useless and maybe we will see you at PK!
They will start crying about gear now LOL xD

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Reasons why removing alliances would be a good thing:

Although people could still have their "allies" come to help them it would prove to be a harder task than it sounds, for the following reasons..

• No ally protections

This would prove to be a major challenge. Not only would DMG AoE's, CC, and overall tab-targeting be an issue, but the map would be a complete cluster****. It would be very hard to attack your enemy without having collateral damage.

• More solo-PK

Due to the complications stated above, guilds would most likely be more inclined do have solo "1V1" PK, this would be good for forming loyalty between members and may even spike the overall PK on the server, having people not sitting in SZ all day waiting for their allies to log online.

• Merges

Since players would be more inclined to join the more "exclusive" larger factions for PK, there would be less alliances, meaning less factions, which in return would give more PK.

Artifex is the largest guild on the server, without Alliances it is very difficult to fight them using full strength for TW, DT, and Mass PK. Guilds are successful against them only when allied, or having roughly around the same numbers on the battlefield.

Guilds would be more than likely forced to abandon their rivalries and ego's in order to defeat the "enemy", and merge together under one banner in order to have the PK that they are craving for. This doesn't only go for current factions such as Tyrants, Warning, Worms, this also goes for guilds to come in the future.. As well as the chinese guilds that are starting to get stale due to the reduction of Worms.

I doubt that its "impossible to do this", however I'm sure that the staff are going to say that it's too much work, or that it can't be done because of the lack of "source code"..

However, if this was implemented, it would make the server a lot more fun in my opinion, and perhaps even bring back some of the old mechanics such as TW that made PW much more fun overall.

Notes to the GM's :

I know that since this is a system that was added w/ a major patch, it is probably impossible to completely remove the system all together. However, would it be possible to deny the possibility of alliances?

By either;

♦ Removing the listing of guilds on the diplomacy list?

♦ Making the duration of alliances around 1 minute?

♦ Something that would render the system completely useless?

These are an alternative that I'm sure can be edited.
so... you got promoted your rank was Nerd your actual rank is....  King Nerd Of Forums. and noo just don't bring the name of artifex pls... don't you even dare... go cry about genie spark or macros

Goldengate

so... you got promoted your rank was Nerd your actual rank is....  King Nerd Of Forums. and noo just don't bring the name of artifex pls... don't you even dare... go cry about genie spark or macros
He only lives to argue about everything in the game... His wishes are limitless...  :'(

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
u suk im best dont mad boi

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
-1 to ally sig, thank fck its impossible.

as for all the retards going off topic, +1 remove ally and then see how good people do in pk without hiding behind 2 other guilds.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
completely off topic, but my friend wanted to know what was the solution to windows 10 not letting him play full screen on epw. Does anyone know? 

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
completely off topic, but my friend wanted to know what was the solution to windows 10 not letting him play full screen on epw. Does anyone know?
ask Domfag he knows

Offline Madaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Crazy
-1 to ally sig, thank fck its impossible.

as for all the retards going off topic, +1 remove ally and then see how good people do in pk without hiding behind 2 other guilds.
Its not impossible actually just have a marshal of your allies in your squad ^^

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
Its not impossible actually just have a marshal of your allies in your squad ^^
I meant like a signet for let's say, faction leaders only that can sig everyone they are allied too noob :(

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Goldengate

Can you provide a link to the full post please?  :-\

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader

ty dude.

anyways you all may continue with your discussion.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked