Epic Perfect World

Allies Sig

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Reasons why removing alliances would be a good thing:

Although people could still have their "allies" come to help them it would prove to be a harder task than it sounds, for the following reasons..

• No ally protections

This would prove to be a major challenge. Not only would DMG AoE's, CC, and overall tab-targeting be an issue, but the map would be a complete cluster****. It would be very hard to attack your enemy without having collateral damage.

• More solo-PK

Due to the complications stated above, guilds would most likely be more inclined do have solo "1V1" PK, this would be good for forming loyalty between members and may even spike the overall PK on the server, having people not sitting in SZ all day waiting for their allies to log online.

• Merges

Since players would be more inclined to join the more "exclusive" larger factions for PK, there would be less alliances, meaning less factions, which in return would give more PK.

Artifex is the largest guild on the server, without Alliances it is very difficult to fight them using full strength for TW, DT, and Mass PK. Guilds are successful against them only when allied, or having roughly around the same numbers on the battlefield.

Guilds would be more than likely forced to abandon their rivalries and ego's in order to defeat the "enemy", and merge together under one banner in order to have the PK that they are craving for. This doesn't only go for current factions such as Tyrants, Warning, Worms, this also goes for guilds to come in the future.. As well as the chinese guilds that are starting to get stale due to the reduction of Worms.

I doubt that its "impossible to do this", however I'm sure that the staff are going to say that it's too much work, or that it can't be done because of the lack of "source code"..

However, if this was implemented, it would make the server a lot more fun in my opinion, and perhaps even bring back some of the old mechanics such as TW that made PW much more fun overall.

Notes to the GM's :

I know that since this is a system that was added w/ a major patch, it is probably impossible to completely remove the system all together. However, would it be possible to deny the possibility of alliances?

By either;

♦ Removing the listing of guilds on the diplomacy list?

♦ Making the duration of alliances around 1 minute?

♦ Something that would render the system completely useless?

These are an alternative that I'm sure can be edited.
Last Edit: Sept 25, 2015, 09:59 pm by ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
I remember 1 year ago i couldn't accept or send alliance request, i dont think it's impossible.

Offline 2

• Old Player

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran

Although people could still have their "allies" come to help them it would prove to be a harder task than it sounds, for the following reasons..

• No ally protections

This would prove to be a major challenge. Not only would DMG AoE's, CC, and overall tab-targeting be an issue, but the map would be a complete cluster****. It would be very hard to attack your enemy without having collateral damage.

• More solo-PK

Due to the complications stated above, guilds would most likely be more inclined do have solo "1V1" PK, this would be good for forming loyalty between members and may even spike the overall PK on the server, having people not sitting in SZ all day waiting for their allies to log online.

• Merges

Since players would be more inclined to join the more "exclusive" larger factions for PK, there would be less alliances, meaning less factions, which in return would give more PK.

Artifex is the largest guild on the server, without Alliances it is very difficult to fight them using full strength for TW, DT, and Mass PK. Guilds are successful against them only when allied, or having roughly around the same numbers on the battlefield.

Guilds would be more than likely forced to abandon their rivalries and ego's in order to defeat the "enemy", and merge together under one banner in order to have the PK that they are craving for. This doesn't only go for current factions such as Tyrants, Warning, Worms, this also goes for guilds to come in the future.. As well as the chinese guilds that are starting to get stale due to the reduction of Worms.

I doubt that its "impossible to do this", however I'm sure that the staff are going to say that it's too much work, or that it can't be done because of the lack of "source code"..

However, if this was implemented, it would make the server a lot more fun in my opinion, and perhaps even bring back some of the old mechanics such as TW that made PW much more fun overall.

Notes to the GM's :

I know that since this is a system that was added w/ a major patch, it is probably impossible to completely remove the system all together. However, would it be possible to deny the possibility of alliances?

By either;

no1 cares

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
GM please remove elementclient.exe 
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline lยรtŦยl_คเ๓

• тαѕнα
  • #Flowered♥✿ ⚜ Thiru ugly
  • Characters: Lustful_Aim
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
LOL... best idea yet.  :tiger-40:

Chocolatewashereshh.

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
I agree.
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline TeroT

• ArchEnemy
  • Si vis pacem, para bellum
  • Characters: TeroT, Elukka, HughJass
  • Faction: ArchEnemy Leader
+1 definately

Offline exe626

• brb
  • Faction: Xpendable

i sure hope you re-read your post several times after you post it so you realize just how stupid everything you say sounds

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
i sure hope you re-read your post several times after you post it so you realize just how stupid everything you say sounds
^This... ???

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
ur from warning ?! :normal-16: :normal-17: :normal-17: :normal-17:

Goldengate

Life is too short to make impossible things possible...

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Just remove the server.

Goldengate

• No ally protections

• More solo-PK

• Merges

Notes to the GM's :

By either;

Another Domgrath's hardtry nerfing comment...  :normal-26:

Offline SkriiLLex

• Respect the zombies
  • #Sweg
  • Faction: Artifex forever
there's no need for that lol, learn from warning, they can pk with their allies without an ally sig