Epic Perfect World

Damn Lagg

Offline Jaye

• Characters: Peanut
lmaoooo I love you MageTank!!! :monkey-47:

Life is too short to be anything but Happy

Offline MaxSoul

As MageTank stated, there are several resons you guys could be experiencing lag. Still, not even torrenting you should have those pikes. Try formating your PC, if that is a bit too complicated for you, try cleaning it a bit cos most likely you have something using your upload bandwith, spyware maybe?

Also check if your ISP has some kind of limitation to the constant usage of it. You can do that with an easy call to those mofos  (isp guys are never good persons, never).

Ijs because I have the shitiest connection ever, I'm really far from the server and I play while skyping and mcing up to three accounts and at most I have 2.5k which isn't good, but it isn't that bad...

If you are sure your other programs work fine, prolly is your ISP limitating your bandwith, check it.-

See ya~

Offline Sylver

• " If you're going through hell, keep going. "
From what i know the Ping & Pong brothers live in iran so it isnt that far from server then , must be ure conection tough for gettin this crazzy laggs , ure internet suks ...try getting the best internet in ure country ...if i was you with that ping i woldnt play to just get mad all the time becouse of my bad ping ...no fun in that ...if i get 1k lagg in rare times i found it bag and anoys me ...not sayin about more then 10k lmao or even 50k+ o_O

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Your geography knowledge must be rather lacking if you are under the impression that Iran is close to France. I also believe Iran has rather censored internet which may add to the connection lag. (Depending on how it's routed etc.)

Offline kinggalinor

• Old Player
  • Morguilus the Defiler
lol well you closer than north america xD.
Kings Faith - Only thing worth buying is time.

Offline Sylver

• " If you're going through hell, keep going. "
lol well you closer than north america xD.

+1

Offline KingCobra

• quited/inactive.

i hold the record for now kkkkk. 100k ping on pwi dreamweaver '-'

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
damn and i thought i had bad lag that must suck

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline DreadLord

lol no need to say any thing

Offline djdirty_713

i definitely feel your pain man. i lag out dc all the time on one client running if i have two open the toons cant be anywhere near each other or next thing i know im starring at my desktop again

Offline Nationss

• Faithy <3

i hold the record for now kkkkk. 100k ping on pwi dreamweaver '-'
Idk why you had to make some of the parts black .-. Everyone is okaay with sharing their ways on cheating ppl and pk'ers ._.
Ravensss yoo -___-t

Offline Poetiic

• Poetic
  • U hate me :( But u can not defeat me ;)
this means life
Poetic 150 Sage Sin
Aeshma 150 demon psy
Show some respect to gods chosen one [Poetic]