Epic Perfect World

❆☃ GOLDENGATE'S INGAME EDIT SERVICE ☃❆

Goldengate

"Fast, Efficient, Beautiful and Reliable"

I wanted to create a custom UI service for those who admire UIs seen in videos and would like to have their personal unique UI. This service is very basic and all you have to do this is to answer these questions and send them to my forum account Goldengate.

Application Form
For Basic Edits only
What colour do you want your HP bar to be in?
What colour do you want your MP bar to be in?
What colour do you want your Chi bar to be in?
What colour do you want your Chi Sparks to be in?
For Medium, Heavy, Full and Golden Edits only
Any other specific features you would like to have?

All edits include a free professionally written guide on how to properly install a custom UI.

I can create ANY KINDS of UIs for PWI/EPW. My prices are very affordable and I only charge 2K EC for basic edits. My works can be based on any UI. Eclipse (1.5.2 - 1.5.3), Emerald (1.4.4 - 1.5.1), classical UI (1.2.6 - 1.4.3) just name one...

Just describe your dream UI and I will create it. It can be replicas of any work. 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION.

Last Edit: Jan 06, 2016, 05:06 am by Goldenwishes™

Goldengate

Frozen UI

Quick Information
- Fixed common bugs.
- Stable. Reduced lag.
- Custom reworked buttons.
- Squared minimap.
And a lot more...

Currently under development.

Final Product

This customer was really inspired by some UIs floating around the forums. He asked me to copy them and to add in my personal touches to improve them. 

Artifex/Xpendable UI
I've been asked to create a custom UI for tons of players in Artifex/Xpendable. I made tons of improvements to it and fixed tons of bugs.

I'm so proud it is being used by over 15 people at the moment.

A customer of mine was addicted to Call of Duty and Delta Force. He asked me to create an UI for him and it to be based off snow.

Full Edits

A Naruto fan asked to change the whole visible UI to crimson red theme. Everything was changed accordingly...  ;)

The customer was really consistent on having a rainbow battle effect. The UI was made to meet her needs.

Heavy Edits

This customer wanted a custom login screen, calendar button to be added back and a horizontal genie bar. This UI looks amazing...

➋ 
The missing buttons were asked to be brought back.

Another customer was also very inspired by the Princess Peach theme. She requested everything to be based on purple and pink. This only implied to HP, MP, Genie Stamina and charms only. Also she requested for buttons in the preview room to be fixed. Everything seems to work well accordingly  ^-^  (Note: This isn't the same edit as the Medium Edit 2)

This customer requested for everything to be based on red. He really seems to be a person on fire xD 

[/spoiler]
Medium Edits

Artifex's UI was asked to be copied with the addition of a toolbar.

The customer didn't want Hyper Stone button to be added (we don't have hyper stones in EPW). Buttons on top of the minimap weren't recoloured as well and some features were kept limited , the customer requested them to stay intact because of originality.

A customer was really inspired by the Princess Peach theme. She requested to have larger HP squad bars and a bigger transparent minimap. 

Another Ferraria requested to have his UI based on the Golden Ferrari Theme. He also requested for a custom login image.

➍ 

The customer wanted the UI to be based on the space colours. Also a horizontal genie bar, calendar button were requested as well.

[/spoiler]
Basic Edits

The player wanted the UI to be based on Blue/Gray theme. I made a colour scheme for it and I made the minimap transparent so it would suit well with the theme.[/spoiler]

The customer wanted the UI to be based on ferrari's main colours; Gold, Gray and White.

➌ 

The customer wanted a combination of dominant colours like Red and Blue. White and Yellow were added to match these colours. The colour of the skillbar was also darkened

➍ 

The main point of this theme was to make it look elegant as much as possible. The size of the minimap was reduced in order to gain most space from the screen, it was made transparent at the same time.

This customer wanted a transparent minimap and a UI based on Red and Black.

➏ 

This UI was made based on these pictures;

Note: The works shown here aren't only limited only to the ones in this thread. PM me if you want to see more.
Last Edit: Jan 06, 2016, 05:05 am by Goldenwishes™

Goldengate

Custom Weapons
UNDERDEVELOPMENT!
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Vivamus mattis tellus non sapien imperdiet vulputate. Donec urna nibh, gravida non tristique ac, interdum sed lorem. Nunc eleifend massa ac tincidunt facilisis. Ut at rhoncus sem. Integer odio odio, consequat eget consequat a, lacinia quis arcu. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Ut vel tincidunt tortor, ac euismod nibh. Suspendisse nec tortor vel lorem ornare molestie. Suspendisse sed bibendum risus. Aliquam erat volutpat. In vitae viverra mi, et rutrum mauris. Etiam consectetur nulla quis odio rhoncus faucibus. Vestibulum pharetra velit at massa fermentum, quis pretium leo blandit. Sed efficitur dignissim augue, in commodo lectus pulvinar dapibus. Aenean erat velit, egestas a convallis eu, elementum vel metus.
Morbi malesuada lorem ante, nec ornare libero mollis eu. Nulla laoreet tincidunt dictum. Cras lacinia felis ac lectus posuere, vel blandit ipsum lobortis. Ut sit amet dolor ac mauris vulputate ornare at quis urna. Nam semper, elit et egestas sagittis, lectus urna fermentum lacus, a posuere libero mi sed velit. Morbi non dapibus turpis, vel ullamcorper sem. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque bibendum leo vel nibh fringilla, nec vestibulum neque sagittis. Pellentesque ut convallis ipsum. Integer gravida lectus quis diam hendrerit, vel convallis leo cursus. Integer sollicitudin rutrum iaculis. Vestibulum eget imperdiet dui.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Vivamus mattis tellus non sapien imperdiet vulputate. Donec urna nibh, gravida non tristique ac, interdum sed lorem. Nunc eleifend massa ac tincidunt facilisis. Ut at rhoncus sem. Integer odio odio, consequat eget consequat a, lacinia quis arcu. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Ut vel tincidunt tortor, ac euismod nibh. Suspendisse nec tortor vel lorem ornare molestie.
Last Edit: Jan 06, 2016, 05:15 am by Goldenwishes™

Goldengate

Custom Textures
UNDERDEVELOPMENT!
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Vivamus mattis tellus non sapien imperdiet vulputate. Donec urna nibh, gravida non tristique ac, interdum sed lorem. Nunc eleifend massa ac tincidunt facilisis. Ut at rhoncus sem. Integer odio odio, consequat eget consequat a, lacinia quis arcu. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Ut vel tincidunt tortor, ac euismod nibh. Suspendisse nec tortor vel lorem ornare molestie. Suspendisse sed bibendum risus. Aliquam erat volutpat. In vitae viverra mi, et rutrum mauris. Etiam consectetur nulla quis odio rhoncus faucibus. Vestibulum pharetra velit at massa fermentum, quis pretium leo blandit. Sed efficitur dignissim augue, in commodo lectus pulvinar dapibus. Aenean erat velit, egestas a convallis eu, elementum vel metus.
Morbi malesuada lorem ante, nec ornare libero mollis eu. Nulla laoreet tincidunt dictum. Cras lacinia felis ac lectus posuere, vel blandit ipsum lobortis. Ut sit amet dolor ac mauris vulputate ornare at quis urna. Nam semper, elit et egestas sagittis, lectus urna fermentum lacus, a posuere libero mi sed velit. Morbi non dapibus turpis, vel ullamcorper sem. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque bibendum leo vel nibh fringilla, nec vestibulum neque sagittis. Pellentesque ut convallis ipsum. Integer gravida lectus quis diam hendrerit, vel convallis leo cursus. Integer sollicitudin rutrum iaculis. Vestibulum eget imperdiet dui.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Vivamus mattis tellus non sapien imperdiet vulputate. Donec urna nibh, gravida non tristique ac, interdum sed lorem. Nunc eleifend massa ac tincidunt facilisis. Ut at rhoncus sem. Integer odio odio, consequat eget consequat a, lacinia quis arcu. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Ut vel tincidunt tortor, ac euismod nibh. Suspendisse nec tortor vel lorem ornare molestie.
Last Edit: Jan 06, 2016, 05:14 am by Goldenwishes™

Goldengate

Last Edit: Jan 06, 2016, 05:16 am by Goldenwishes™

Goldengate

Q: How long does it take for a custom UI to complete?
A: Most UIs should be completed within the day the order is received. If not, they will be done in the next day. Medium, Heavy edits and Full edits may take longer (Hardcore edits may take even longer depends on the customer's needs). However I don't include personal reasons to post pone the dates, I will finish all the UIs as soon as I can.

Q: How will I make the payment?
A: I will send the screenshot of the wanted UI after I finish it. After it is approved, you mail the promised EC to Goldengate. Full guide and download link will be sent after the full payment is received.

Q: How long will the download link be up for?
A: The download link will be up for three days. After seven days it will be deleted from the site.

Q: Where will be the files uploaded on?
A: Skydrive. Files will be uploaded on Google Drive depending on conditions.

Q: What other edits do you offer?
A: Any colour change, full makeup of visible UIs, cursor change, map change, UI coding, bug fixes, custom smiley creation. Basically anything...

Q: Can I cancel my order anytime I like?
A: If I haven't replied to your message on the forums you may cancel your order by sending a message back. Otherwise, if I reply and you decide to cancel later, you will have to pay 50% of the promised EC. If you cancel the order after I send preview of the final work, you can't cancel the order.

Q: I lost the files can you upload them again?
A: Incase you lost the files I will be able to re-upload them on Skydrive immediately after I receive your message. Re-uploading costs 250 EC and the download links disappear again after seven days.

Q: How are the prices for Medium, Heavy edits and Full edits are determined?
A: This merely depends on your wants. If you want me to copy someone's UI from scratch it would be considered Heavy/Hardcore Edits as it requires more time and effort than basic editing. PM me your desired features and we will work on the price.

Q: Do your files contain viruses/keyloggers or any other malicious software?
A: My files don't contain viruses, keyloggers or any other malicious software. It's impossible put these in the files anyway as I only edit the files related to the User Interface. The files I change are images and related files.

Q: Do you offer a service for updating faction icons?
A: Yes I do. I charge 500 EC for updating faction icons. I will update the files in UI and I will send the download link to you. If you use other UI I can update their faction icons as well. Just send me your request.

Q: Is it prohibited to use a custom UI?
A: No, it is not prohibited to use a custom UI.

Q: Can I jump from Basic Edit to Medium Edit/Heavy Edit/Full/Hardcore Edit or any combination of all?
A: You have to pay for your first order first (if I complete it), then you may request for a Medium/Heavy/Hardcore Edit.

Q: I really like an UI from your works section, can you make my UI based on that?
A: Sure I can, new UIs can be based on my previous works.

Q: I really like someone's UI, can you copy it for me?
A: I can copy UI no matter what. I also improve them and make them more attractive and appealing.

Q: Can I do whatever I like with the UI once I have it?
A: You are free to do anything you like with the UI, but you are not allowed to sell or giveaway the UI for free (Only in EPW). Otherwise you are free to do anything with your UI.

Q: Where are the download links? I don't see them in your thread.
A: Download links are sent via PM after I send you the final screenshot of your UI.

Q: What happens if I don't like a particular colour or something else is wrong? Will you fix it?
A: All problems will be fixed if there is an error with the code or the wanted feature doesn't work properly. As for the colours, I won't replace the whole colours if they don't go well with the UI. I expect the customers to send the colour codes/images of colours they desire. Some colour changes will be made but not the whole UI will be replaced, otherwise a new order will have to be made.

Q: What's the difference between Basic, Medium, Heavy, Full, Heavy and Golden Edits?
A: Basic Edits contain the minimum amount of edits. The edits may range from HP bar to MP bar, Chi bar and Chi sparks. Medium/Heavy edits depend on the amount of edits requested by the customer. They can range anywhere from custom login to horizontal genie etc. When the whole visible main UI (main screen) is edited it can be considered as a Full Edit. When the customer wants the every window to recoloured, desires for complicated tasks such as new ideas it can be considered as a Hardcore Edit. Golden Edits however far more different than any other edits. Golden Edits are brought together fully by my ideas only.

UNDER DEVELOPMENT!

Last Edit: Jan 06, 2016, 05:13 am by Goldenwishes™