Offline \/

• 🌜🎭🌛
  • Characters: Illustratio
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Why Wisdom :( :( :(
Because was wise enough to do so.   :))

cele_ang0523

shuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut uppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
how she is as a faction leader and person doesnt matter at all this is media section not Facebook
leave
be
gone

how she is as a faction leader and person doesnt matter at all this is media section not Facebook
leave
be
gone

Welp Js the "chick" is a dick. I mean has a dick....its a guy smart one. Perhaps you should learn more about your leader before opening your mouth and looking more ignorant. Please get off my level....

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
  • Characters: Masuta
  • Faction: Adversary • Tyrants
It´s not even my leader, level passed. just leave forum go to corner do what youre good at stop responding here. dropping responses here for some proper ones to respond. ill wear the pants.
here for the memes, there's nothing else left anyways

manootsoo

leave
be
gone

FLY YOU FOOLS!

cele_ang0523

It´s not even my leader, level passed. just leave forum go to corner do what youre good at stop responding here.
Well I couldnt tell as much as you are dick riding him to be honest with you and they invite just about anyone they can get their hands on. Mistakes happen. Also the corner "insult" is nothing more then you not having enough intelligence to come up with anything else to say besides the typical thing people use for women "Whore" "Slut". Please use something original next time. Goodnight ^^

manootsoo

Alright so as a part of the party in this PK video when I once was a member of this AD faction I think I must put in my two cents. You come on here with your videos pissed off because Synergy has posted a video of you getting your asses stomped in pk. So let me lighten your mood a bit more shall I....the video you posted of us "pking and wipping" Synergy was nothing more then at that moment in time we had outnumbered them 2-1 and I know what you are going to come back and say, "You are only saying all of this to suck up to Synergy" but little do you know they already love me Mkay♥. They already know how you are Yuiri you are the most fail leader of a faciton Ive ever seen on PW in all my years playing. You play favorites, demote/promote at the drop of a hat, and on top of just those couple of things you lie to your members about things. Example "I didnt speak to you much bc my ex is jealous"......boy please Im female and could pull more pussy then you can....So now the next time you try to come on forums and look all top knotch perhaps you shouldnt post past videos when I know the truth of what happen b.c I took part in it when it happen. Now you got something to say you can bring it right here or you can meet me and mine in game.

Wisdom♥
you left cause got mad cause of demote to executor from marshal(group decision),u got inved back,u started QQing,u got kicked.
One Does Not Simply Make Drama And Stays At AngelDawn. kkthxbye

cele_ang0523

you left cause got mad cause of demote to executor from marshal(group decision),u got inved back,u started QQing,u got kicked.
One Does Not Simply Make Drama And Stays At AngelDawn. kkthxbye
*Faceroll* I cant handle anymore stupidity tonight......Goodnight.
oh man

LOOOOL
:-[

Also I couldn't make it through the first video. Too much standing still and not responding, didn't see any kind of using genie/pots/or even anti stuns to get out of Adam's stuns, running through enemies just kind of willy-nilly. Lost focus.
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool this drama, you guys are worse than pinoys vs china 
ot: please speed up the video and re-upload? i really tried my best to watch it but it was killing me lol

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Wisdom is GoldenWishes' alt account.

Offline Artiom

• Entelechy
  • Ба́ба-яга́
  • Characters: Fobas / fobasmvp
  • Faction: Tyrants / Artifex
Alright so as a part of the party in this PK video when I once was a member of this AD faction I think I must put in my two cents. You come on here with your videos pissed off because Synergy has posted a video of you getting your asses stomped in pk. So let me lighten your mood a bit more shall I....the video you posted of us "pking and wipping" Synergy was nothing more then at that moment in time we had outnumbered them 2-1 and I know what you are going to come back and say, "You are only saying all of this to suck up to Synergy" but little do you know they already love me Mkay♥. They already know how you are Yuiri you are the most fail leader of a faciton Ive ever seen on PW in all my years playing. You play favorites, demote/promote at the drop of a hat, and on top of just those couple of things you lie to your members about things. Example "I didnt speak to you much bc my ex is jealous"......boy please Im female and could pull more pussy then you can....So now the next time you try to come on forums and look all top knotch perhaps you shouldnt post past videos when I know the truth of what happen b.c I took part in it when it happen. Now you got something to say you can bring it right here or you can meet me and mine in game.

Wisdom♥
LMFAO

video was wayy too slow
Last Edit: Sept 24, 2015, 06:28 am by Arteom
На то и ум, чтобы достичь того, чего хочешь.

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
  • Characters: Yuri
I was going to make it faster than it was now but i didnt find a music i want to put it so XD>....
Best Mid Tier Guild to challenge the Top

Offline Flip

• Characters: Ebonix/Arousal/Flip
  • Faction: Glorious
Wew look at Wisdom be so adult and bring her damn drama into the forums  :))

OmegaRa

Offline Gosha

• Forum Veteran

Wisdom♥
Gib me your autograph please