Epic Perfect World

Subzeroo - Attempt Randomness (The struggle series)

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
 :police: I killed subzeroo I'm best

good video sub, gib me a 1v1 sometime :-[

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Awful video quality, next time record in full size, your video in 720p was very similar quality to 480p at best.
Maybe I should finally use fraps. Ik you told me to before to use it, but I keep forgetting. Ty though lol
:police: I killed subzeroo I'm best

good video sub, gib me a 1v1 sometime :-[

Ty, maybe one day.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
Awesome video, good music ....
and then a wild Sner appears

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Maybe I should finally use fraps. Ik you told me to before to use it, but I keep forgetting. Ty though lol
Ty, maybe one day.
Use dxtory or fraps. GeForce Experience is the best video recorder at the moment, but you can't use that for PW recordings sadly.

Offline Kinsei

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kinsei
Wiz part-time better than others wiz in arti
Nice video and music
I kneel only to God, and I don't see him here

• : D
? Subway
Shit video? good music + shit wr hehe
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline Maxime

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: InTake AiZoX Haste Faultless Prime
Nice video bro, enjoyed watching. Some nice fights we had there   ;)

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
Awesome video, good music ....
and then a wild Sner appears
Ty awesome-lantic. I'm kind of scared to do another ending to another video. Sner might be around watching, and waiting to strike.
Wiz part-time better than others wiz in arti
Nice video and music
Ty, and nah not quite :(.
? Subway
Shit video? good music + shit wr hehe

? Anorexic
Ty, shit ep. (:
Nice video bro, enjoyed watching. Some nice fights we had there   ;)
Ty bro, had the other footages, those fights were the only good ones I saw. It was fun, glad you enjoyed.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Kyle_

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kyle_
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
Where our wr vs wr fight sub??
I'm basically 40

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
nice vid sub

Thx bru.
Where our wr vs wr fight sub??
Think I keep fights from eons ago? I would have posted that one win I got from our 70 hour 1v1, have the win on repeat from 6 different angles.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
Noob azn only dude.

Offline ChicaBomb

• fuck france
  • breadstick
almost as good as me
when InTake gets ct buff

Offline ᴘʜᴏɴᴋ

• Forum Veteran
  • "Aquellos que combaten a los demonios deben ser conscientes de los suyos..."
  • Characters: Twizzley

Offline _Baby_

• Fail Cleric
  • working on stuff
  • Characters: Gilda, Atla, DangerDoll, etc., etc.
  • Faction: TideTrash
Awesome Vid Subzeroo as usual. And no one could ever make you look bad :) 
@Cynix...you are still the most handsome guy hands down on the Server irl :-*