Hello all :)

Offline Monti

• Old Player
:-[ PM Swink for your free items newbie

eternalagony23

:-[ PM Swink for your free items newbie

Give me item dude, so I can be rich like you

Offline majestac

Don't forget to farm all day in Nightscream Island...
why that?XD

Offline Three

• Nyx stole this <3
  • ☀ Suns stole this too.
  • Faction: Quack
why that?XD
Nightscream Island is one of the best way to farm Epic Coins, which you use for pretty much everything on this server. The only downside is, even if you're blue name, the area is PvP, so bored players go there to farm weaker players.
Also if you die, you drop the coins you farmed, so you'd have to bank in what you farmed often.
There are of course other ways to farm the coins :D

01.01.2016. ♥

Offline majestac

so how hard is that island ?:d

Goldengate

so how hard is that island ?:d
There are many non-life zombies out there that will farm you all day long. You either survive or die... 

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
Nightscream Island is one of the best way to farm Epic Coins, which you use for pretty much everything on this server. The only downside is, even if you're blue name, the area is PvP, so bored players go there to farm weaker players.
Also if you die, you drop the coins you farmed, so you'd have to bank in what you farmed often.
There are of course other ways to farm the coins :D
protip: get IGs and Teleport Incenses, someone ganks, faith>IG>Teleport Incense
yw farmers, sorry gankers

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
My 2 cents, use fortify lvl 1 instead of faith into a fast IG and teleport incense, hate walking slowly to loot so i use holy path alot. I wish you good luck and enjoy the server :)

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
My 2 cents, use fortify lvl 1 instead of faith into a fast IG and teleport incense, hate walking slowly to loot so i use holy path alot. I wish you good luck and enjoy the server :)
what u do when they stun you first (which they will)

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
Well, this is why you have to open T often (nearby targets), pay attention to your surroundings, honestly, i started farming there when i was lvl 145, it was my first time, and i have adjusted quite well, it was when the 2x was on, and i was pked alot, but i learned my way, i made 5k those 2 days, and ever since iw just been rofling at the way i have gotten out, one thing i found very useful is using my fish form to get away... its actually quite good. Like i said, it might be tough a bit at start, but once you have learned which people farm there, which pk, and you sort of get the idea, it goes smooth, but since i have managed to gear myself decently, and i know i dont hold alot of coins in my bag, i just take my chances and try to rip their head off :)  :P

Offline HeaIion

• Mr Epic PW October 2015
  • Retired since January 2017
  • Characters: HeaIion
  • Faction: Ducks
and a friendly suggestion, go to south when farming, coz of the freakin orbs in north.  :-[
Did you just fall?
    -No!, I attacked the floor :o
Backwards?
    -IM FREAKING TALENTED! ;D

"The Lovable Agent"

Offline QUITTTTTEEDDD

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: \
Farm rancor events since they are every hour and much safer than ns once you have dragon set you should be able to do NS 

Offline 🆒Nat

• Just tryna be me 😎
  • Only God can judge me
  • Characters: GodezzOfWar
 :( wish there was a thread to help me....

TY ChocolateMama for my Drago❤

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
protip: get IGs and Teleport Incenses, someone ganks, faith>IG>Teleport Incense
yw farmers, sorry gankers
Don't listen him either you RG or delete game ........... :normal-8:
anyway Welcome to epw

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants
:( wish there was a thread to help me....

Peri omg this smiley in your banner xD i will this....