darkfe321

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran
take care and good luck madam

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
 :monkey-36: we didn't have best history together but was fun to deal with you since ga+worms time, make sure you graduate from college this year and take care of yourself  ^-^

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
Take care and I wish you luck with college and your health.

Offline ℧ HellTrain Ω

• Father of all barbarians
  • SIGMA MALE VENGEANCE ROYALITY
  • Characters: HellTrain
  • Faction: Vengeance
Bye bye mirela  :P good luck irl  :police: :police:

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
awts take care ALWAYS in life dude positive vibes and all that is proposed

Offline AngelOfDeath_

• زنده باد ایران
  • Disbanded Expendables ,Ducks,HO,Warning Tyrants Siege EvilTouch Agatio made them play other games
  • Characters: Airyaman
  • Faction: Aryan
afs meng '_'
take care dude.
""I've been having health issues lately.""
yea bro we know miss right hand in pks vs china gl in rl.

Offline ★DαякHσℓу★

• Uchiha's God
  • Characters: DarkHoly
  • Faction: No faction.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
take care, feel better, and good luck with your studies :). Was fun pking against you madam, WON'T MISS YOUR SPAM SOGS THOUGH.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Aww.. so sad to read this ... well you know i want to keep our friendship .. i just hope everything gets good with your health and this last year of yours goes well .. do what ever you love to do , i'll be on skype if you need anything , remenber that Mirelita , love you lots , hugs , kisses muchos loves Mirelita  :normal-8: :normal-48:

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Take care, Beautiful  :normal-23:

I'll still message you on WhatsApp  :police:
My friends and my guildies know that I've been having health issues lately. Moreover, my last year of college is about to start. Working on my thesis and dealing with other important things I have kept postponing are now a must.

I am going to take a long break from EPW. I might be back in a year, or I might never return. I'd like to thank everyone who has contributed to making my gaming experience enjoyable, from friends to GMs, guild members, and even "foes".

I will keep in touch with those of you who care to continue a friendship outside the game on WhatsApp/Skype/Facebook.

Goodbye!  :)
Awh, this makes me really sad, but completely understand, too. Health and rl should always come first.  I know we didn't talk long, but I'm really grateful for you taking me in when you did, plus your insight and listening me rant about what was going on when you didn't have to.  :( Good luck with classes and I hope you start feeling better soon.  :monkey-23:
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

Zilara

Thank you very much for your kind words!  :normal-48:

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran
Very sad to read you are leaving :(. There goes my first fac leader and probably the longest or at least one of the oldest friends i have had on this server. Always been a great person and nice to every1, i wish you the very best for the future and good luck with your last year. Server gonna miss you, tc.

Offline 𝓚𝓾𝓱𝓪𝓴𝓾

• 𝔰𝔦𝔫 𝔬𝔣 𝔤𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔡
  • 𝔫𝔬𝔟𝔬𝔡𝔶 𝔦𝔰 𝔣𝔩𝔞𝔴𝔩𝔢𝔰𝔰
Zilara promise me you will never forgot about Worms and others  :-\ TC and have fun in real life