Epic Perfect World

It's been epic, but I have to go.

Zilara

My friends and my guildies know that I've been having health issues lately. Moreover, my last year of college is about to start. Working on my thesis and dealing with other important things I have kept postponing are now a must. 

I am going to take a long break from EPW. I might be back in a year, or I might never return. I'd like to thank everyone who has contributed to making my gaming experience enjoyable, from friends to GMs, guild members, and even "foes".

I will keep in touch with those of you who care to continue a friendship outside the game on WhatsApp/Skype/Facebook. 

Goodbye!  :)

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
See you in a week (Sorry I had to) Good luck in real life with your studies  ^-^

Online Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
I'm extremely upset to hear this. Zilara I appreciate everything you've done for me and I have tons of respect for the amount of things that you've accomplished here in epw. It's sad to see such a GREAT person leave, and I truly hope you return one day. Thank you for everything, and if you ever need someone I'm always around, I hope we can still continue our friendship outside of game. Please get well soon, you deserve true happiness.
Last Edit: Sept 22, 2015, 03:45 pm by Frost
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
This is not the first thread like that, from you. What the fk are you doing.

Offline Three

• Nyx stole this <3
  • ☀ Suns stole this too.
  • Faction: Quack
Good luck out there, i hope the thesis goes great, and i'm sure it will :D
Take care

01.01.2016. ♥

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

heiro

cya next year xD

Zirkon

Bye Mirela, Good Luck on ur Stuff 
See you in 1 year prolly 

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
 Its too bad your quitting but real life comes first. Good luck with everything.

Offline Madaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Crazy
no free itens ?

Takecare of yourself 
byeeee =)
Last Edit: Sept 22, 2015, 04:06 pm by Bυnnìҽh

Offline Quit

• Quited
It was really sad but like you said health comes first....etc.,, so take care and good luck in studies....lets chitchat in skype if ever :( :'( 

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants
Bye Welcome Thanks you for all and have many Luck.

icyyuki

Even tho I do not personally know you I think you are a awesome person! Good luck with real life!  ^-^

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.