Epic Perfect World

Base Arrows

pikachuchu

+1 I've been wondering the same thing. ): 

pikachuchu

What's the point? Do base quest like 2 times and you can buy the other ammo type in bulk  :rolleyes:
Uhh you can only do it once per day meaning for one day you won't have the arrows you need. There's no harm in this suggestion. And + even if you do it, you're still stuck with slingshots you'll never use. 

Offline Dustin

• Old Player
What's the point? Do base quest like 2 times and you can buy the other ammo type in bulk  :rolleyes:
im bad so id rather my base quest to go purely to ig's, and im not making an alt just for arrows

Goldengate

im bad so id rather my base quest to go purely to ig's, and im not making an alt just for arrows
Dude if you don't enjoy farming at all then you should use NPC arrows, if you don't wanna do then I'm sorry that your suggestion won't be implemented at all.

Offline Synamon

• Characters: *.:。.✿`°¤,¸.•*
It's not a bad suggestion. +1 I'm sure plenty of people grab the wrong arrows/bolts/bullets on accident. So, being able to exchange them would be beneficial. 
Thank you Meline♥ for qt avatar!

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
Completely unnecessary, just don't be a sb the next time you buy arrows

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Are you on drugs by any chance? Or that must be some dank Weed you get from your dealer.  :-\

+1 to the suggestion
I'm the dealer :(

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
I'm the dealer :(
I'll keep my comments to myself   :-X

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Dude if you don't enjoy farming at all then you should use NPC arrows, if you don't wanna do then I'm sorry that your suggestion won't be implemented at all.
But it got approved though. Lol. Nice try though

I'll keep my comments to myself   :-X
:( Es okay.
Last Edit: Sept 22, 2015, 09:20 pm by Subzeroo

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked