Epic Perfect World

Base Arrows

Offline Dustin

• Old Player
I'm not sure if this has been brought up before, or if it's already in the game. But it would be nice for archers/sins w/ bows/barbs w/bows to be able to exchange base arrows/bolts/bullets for other ammo. Like I have 30k slingshot bullets right now, but I don't even use one. So it would be cool if I was able to exchange them for 30k distract arrows, or heavenly bolts. And vise versa. Lemme know your thoughts no hate ok :police:

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
But why do you have slingshot bullets? Not trolling, Im legit curious  :-X On topic, sure why not

Offline Dustin

• Old Player
But why do you have slingshot bullets? Not trolling, Im legit curious  :-X On topic, sure why not
maybe someone was having fun with sling shot gloom proc ok <_<

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
Don't see the harm in adding this. +1

Goldengate

You can always sell them to NPCs if you have any extras, this way you would prevent others from picking up your arrows.

darkfe321

You can always sell them to NPCs if you have any extras, this way you would prevent others from picking up your arrows.
What the ***

Offline ๖ۣۜBlis

• - Amy
  • *Ansh was here* ✿Sabibi was here, so was Prze 🌞
  • Characters: Sin | Blis | Thea
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
I'm sure you probably act like this on purpose...
:-\

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi

Are you on drugs by any chance? Or that must be some dank Weed you get from your dealer.  :-\

+1 to the suggestion 

Offline Dustin

• Old Player

You're bad but +1 anyway.  O:-)
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
:normal-20: :normal-20: :normal-20: :normal-20:

Offline Praelium

• Forum Veteran

Do you always have to be vacuous? Jesus Christ.

On Topic:- +1 to the suggestion.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
What's the point? Do base quest like 2 times and you can buy the other ammo type in bulk  :rolleyes:

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
not gona hurt anyone !, sometimes ppl buy wrong pack by mistake !

Offline Lara

• >//<
Made me laugh like an idiot :)) :-X

OT: +1 wouldn't hurt