Epic Perfect World

EA's CT

Goldengate

-1 for chan runes just to make nerd eas with 3x chan on all gears mad....not gona say their names even tho chill, burdette, pis and some chinos know who i am talking about.. : )
They already have instant cast... They just want to lose 6 ATT levels for just -3% channelling. Warsoul helmet is better considering you only lose 20 Dex (2 ATT levels)... 

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
They already have instant cast... They just want to lose 6 ATT levels for just -3% channelling. Warsoul helmet is better considering you only lose 20 Dex (2 ATT levels)...
That helm has requirement mag making the loss bigger than 80dex

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
are you trolling or just mentally challenged, every time you + or - suggestions you have nothing to back you up and just say the first retarded thing that comes out of your mouth 
-3 runes would mean  less DMG for those using it because they sacrifice 6 atk lvl for it, IMO I wouldn't do that trade but if others would I have nothing against adding it
i feel like i'm dead

heiro

are you trolling or just mentally challenged, every time you + or - suggestions you have nothing to back you up and just say the first retarded thing that comes out of your mouth
-3 runes would mean  less DMG for those using it because they sacrifice 6 atk lvl for it, IMO I wouldn't do that trade but if others would I have nothing against adding it
Well from my perspective having 103 base I'll be more than happy to do so

heiro

20 Dex? What...