• sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants

*Coughs*  :rolleyes:
damn bug ???
OT: go for demon venomancer it's way more fun/wanted than mystic imo 

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
the guy was asking what to gear not about if use or if u don't use macro scrip razer keyboard flying goat that change def atk and evasion gear or skype convos what the actual gay potato is this.
I tried to explain. People are upset.  :rolleyes:

Offline Almighty

Duel counts as real 1vs1 now?

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Duel counts as real 1vs1 now?
it does for him, he made a vid being proud of winning a duel in 1v1 event :normal-2: :normal-2:

if you don't bother with 1v1s, archer is the only viable class to play in rpk or mass
i feel like i'm dead

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
it does for him, he made a vid being proud of winning a duel in 1v1 event :normal-2: :normal-2:

if you don't bother with 1v1s, archer is the only viable class to play in rpk or mass

And how long ago was that?

infernchidhu

M = mass pk
O = 1v1
S = small pk

EP M:9 O:8 S:10
EA M:10 O:4 S:7
Seeker M:5 O:7 S:6
Mystic M:7 O:9 S:7
Veno M:9 O:9 S:9
WB M:7 O:8 S:8
Wiz M:9 O:8 S:9
BM M:10 O:6 S:6
Sins M:5 O:10 S:9
Psys M:9 O:3 S:7

If you don't agree with this, fk you, if you do agree with this, fk you still  :normal-1:

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
M = mass pk
O = 1v1
S = small pk

EP M:9 O:8 S:10
Mystic M:7 O:9 S:7
BM M:10 O:6 S:6

If you don't agree with this, fk you, if you do agree with this, fk you still  :normal-
What a nerd, color coded.... :rolleyes:  I agree tho.

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
M = mass pk
O = 1v1
S = small pk

EP M:9 O:8 S:10
Mystic M:7 O:9 S:7
BM M:10 O:10 S:10

If you don't agree with this, fk you, if you do agree with this, fk you still  :normal-1:
Fixed

Offline Medea

• Team J
  • Mana was here ♥♥♥
BM M:10 O:10 S:10
Fixed
:normal-47: :normal-37:

OT: As many already mentioned it really depends on your playstyle and preferences.
Some are more into support, while others are more into 1v1 or into mass pk only etc.
Imo after reading all this, you will have even more probs to decide what to gear up, coz of the info overload.
♥♥♥ Thank you Mari for the beautiful art. ♥♥♥

Offline Maxime

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: InTake AiZoX Haste Faultless Prime

This was the only time I "lost" to him. First of all it was a duel and second i was 2.86 base with a 2line def weapon while he already had the gear he has now. Pretty easy to beat a sin that is half geared in a duel as a wf. Even with all that he still didnt win back then, but sure I wouldn't mind showing you what happens if you get him to 1v1 me now  ;)

here's another one, same thing, 2line def dagger and no 2x int chest and arena +duel didn't save him from it.. So tell me what do you think happens now  :normal-3:

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
I think I'm better than pedro

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Woda

• The elegance of mystic gameplay is not to be underestimated
  • Characters: Woda
Stopped reading after this, the people listed are some of the most infamous defense/macro campers on the server.

You will never be close to the tier of player these individuals you are without a software script that will swap an entire gear-set in two clicks.

I've yet to be proven wrong when it comes to that fact with the exception of very, very few players that have truly mastered their class.

I think that your views on Veno is very biased based on your personal skill-level, players like the ones who I have mentioned above include those such as Tavern & BeWitch that do not need defense-gears in order to make an easy.
Don't you fvcking dare accuse me of scripting.  I use defense gear, like all the top tier players, including the ones you noted. There is nothing bad with using defense gears as it's the only viable way to fight vs some other classes.  This post is so rediculously offensive.
Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools speak because they have to say something.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
 & BeWitch that do not need defense-gears in order to make an easy.
:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto
Stopped reading after this, the people listed are some of the most infamous defense/macro campers on the server.

You will never be close to the tier of player these individuals you are without a software script that will swap an entire gear-set in two clicks.

I've yet to be proven wrong when it comes to that fact with the exception of very, very few players that have truly mastered their class.

I think that your views on Veno is very biased based on your personal skill-level, players like the ones who I have mentioned above include those such as Tavern & BeWitch that do not need defense-gears in order to make an easy.
:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-14: :normal-12: :normal-2: :normal-40: :normal-30: :normal-30:
I almost choked on my drink laughing

Offline gigachad

• Forum Veteran
:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-14: :normal-12: :normal-2: :normal-40: :normal-30: :normal-30:
I almost choked on my drink laughing
Yea he obviously lose match aginst BeWitch in a non def camp fight no wonder why is he crying about everything next thing he will mentoin is "Archers making fun of brbs"  ... He will never stop doing this .