Epic Perfect World

What shall I gear up ?

Offline baila

A demon veno or a mystic ?

What`s more powerfull in 1v1 ? Who`s more tanky ?

I have 30k ec to spend on gears (I already have ws belt , ds neck and cube neck) all +20/21 mag

I just dont know what shall I focus on.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Demon veno.

Mystic is OP in 1v1 but really, really boring to play.

At least w/ demon veno you can 0PDEF and 1 shot them w/ a pet. lmao.

Offline baila

Demon veno.

But isn`t the veno also more squishy ? And 1shot with a pet ? What pet has that much phy attack o.o

Offline Boddgy

• Mystic father
  • Artifex#1
  • Characters: Boddgy and Wrld
It's not so much phy atk its more atk lvls 
Artifex

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Both are squishy it just depends on whether or not you have defense gears and are able and know how to switch gears.

Venos are better in mass PK but have a slight disadvantage when 1v1ing certain classes. Most rely on the 0 D proc from Ironwood and their pets when 1v1ing.

Mystic is better Sage and better for 1v1ing and smaller PK.
Last Edit: Sept 19, 2015, 11:19 pm by C

Offline C

• ☾⋆

But isn`t the veno also more squishy ? And 1shot with a pet ? What pet has that much phy attack o.o
Forgot to quote this. Veno can be really tanky like I said with defense gears. It's all about gear switching and timing. They have an anti stun built in with their Summer Sprint, have 2 reflect skills that reduce melee damage taken that works on main map and a skill that's basically an Iron Guard.  Pets can be squishy, yes but that's why you give it mdef and pdef skills and go for a build with defense. I typically like going for inherited stats that are a mix of attack and defense and giving it a mood that reduces damage taken and gives them stealth.
Last Edit: Sept 19, 2015, 11:17 pm by C

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Forgot to quote this. Veno can be really tanky like I said with defense gears. It's all about gear switching and timing. They have an anti stun built in with their Summer Sprint, have 2 reflect skills that reduce melee damage taken that works on main map and a skill that's basically an Iron Guard.  Pets can be squishy, yes but that's why you give it mdef and pdef skills and go for a build with defense. I typically like going for inherited stats that are a mix of attack and defense and giving it a mood that reduces damage taken and gives them stealth.
If your pet is tanky already might aswell give them a mood with tidal or antistun

Offline C

• ☾⋆
If your pet is tanky already might aswell give them a mood with tidal or antistun
My mass PK pets have anti-stun. 

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
Mystic is probably hardest Arcane Class to kill from all the Arcanes if played properly and it also can kill every class because of their kit. Master a Mystic and you won't be dying, just killing.

Offline Woda

• The elegance of mystic gameplay is not to be underestimated
  • Characters: Woda
Demon veno.

Are you sure you're not contradicting yourself? mystic is boring, but waiting for a 0def proc is not? In my opinion both of these classes are very interesting to play and both are very very good in both 1v1 and mass pk. Both classes have different kinds of locking skills that you will have to integrate into your gameplay and adjust to the classes you're fighting. That is not an easy thing to do, and it will take time to do it smoothly. Not to mention staying alive. Or keeping track of your pets. There is a lot going on when you play these classes. They can be strong, but not until you're decent in all these different kinds of things. None of these classes can be called boring if you get to know them. Either one is a great choice to main.
Also, somebody said that sage mystic is better, but that's not entirely true. Sage is slightly better for mass pk only. In 1v1 and small pk demon is just as good or maybe better.

I think he's referring to the bleed skill. That skill can hit 8k-10k on arcane classes once the 0def debuff is applied. Since it does damage over time and it will hit multiple times you can basically kill an arcane class with 1-2 skills of your pet.

Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools speak because they have to say something.

Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu
You can gear my demon mystic up np
(jk)
A demon wf can 1shot people with 0pdef and arcane, yes.
But with demon mystic you can heal yourself and easy arcane players just as easily as a demon wf can(absorb soul combo)
It all really decides on your play style.

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.

Kasing

Sage Veno.

i will support my idol here <3 I was demon and I am swapping sage :D Otherwise I think mystics are beating up venos, if they are good mystics they will counter your 0pdef anyway... both are fun to play, however a lot of mystics are only supports in Mass Pk and TW especially if you are sage... so it is how you feel it ! 2 annoyings classes :)

darkfe321

Demon Mystic, you won't regret.

Kasing

Demon Mystic, you won't regret.

Yeah I have a sage mystic and my husby is demon, and I would go demon if I was playing more that toon! Demon op af...